• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Got the crux last night on my first eligible clear on my main. Totally unexpected since it took me forever to get the Vex. Now I have pretty much everything from hard mode except the ship and the Fang.

Torn on whether or not to keep slogging through hard mode for the Fang, or just taking it easy til House of Wolves.

God I hate hard mode Crota. Such a poorly modified fight for hard mode. All the change just take the fun and spontaneity out of it.

Demon Ice

Banned
God I hate hard mode Crota. Such a poorly modified fight for hard mode. All the change just take the fun and spontaneity out of it.

This is how I feel about the raid as well. It's just not fun to do on Hard. I got the Word of Crota so I'm all set, not too worried about getting the Crux since I hear the Necrochasm is in desperate need of a buff.

tick221

MusiqueDJ and Tick221, you guys were awesome, after that one time we got one swipe away, it was almost as if the game didn't want us to win I guess.

I'll be running the Hard Crota checkpoint later tonight and I'll post in here if you want in. Thanks for your help!

Thanks for the invite, the game was being beyond pissy

Anyone with Obsidian Mind want to double glimmer farm Exclusion Zone? If you're unfamiliar, I can show you. Nets about 6k per 10 minutes with drops included.

(Looking to do it for 30-40 minutes)

M3Rocket

Anyone with Obsidian Mind want to double glimmer farm Exclusion Zone? If you're unfamiliar, I can show you. Nets about 6k per 10 minutes with drops included.

(Looking to do it for 30-40 minutes)

I usually use my Warlock with Obsidian Mind for this. What is your PSN? Or you can join me also since I have the checkpoint as well.

Ahh! Post after 20 minutes. Looking to take down HM Crota (seriously..been at this all day) I have me and one other. Need 4 more.

1. zombiemortar (me) (32 Hunter)
2. friend (32 Hunter)

Could definately use some GHorn and a sword runner.

lunlunqq

Ahh! Post after 20 minutes. Looking to take down HM Crota (seriously..been at this all day) I have me and one other. Need 4 more.

2. friend (32 Hunter)

Me? 32 Titan. PSN: lunlunqq

Mrgamer

2. friend (32 Hunter)

Im up fo it psn v1br4t1ons.

E92 M3

Come back DGAF!
oOv3oDd.jpg

Top Bottom