• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Ruze789

I finally decided after weeks of it taking up a bounty slot to tackle the Thorn bounty today and got it all done! Solo'd Xyor, and despite having read about what a hassle that is I was still pretty overwhelmed for a while. At least there's no burns or anything on that one.

I also picked up and finished a bounty for SGA, so I got to shard my 300 version.

Now all I have left is another Thorn, 2x Invective and 2x Bad Juju!

FirewalkR

Finally killed Crota HM with a team of mostly GAF ppl, after two weeks of several fireteams, a lot of glitches, sometimes doing everything just right except for that little detail and seeing Crota with no health but still kicking. If I'd gotten the Word of Crota I'd probably not try again, but hey... in a few days maybe. Judging by the reactions it was the first HM kill for many of us, so I'm happy with it :)

Thanks to everyone in the team!

gdt

I played a little tonight but not much. I need 3 weeklys tomorrow and like 2 HM Crota's ends but not Crota.

Maybe some VOG.

I played another game for the 1st time in months yesterday. An easier pace is cool till HoW.

mamoui

Finally killed Crota HM with a team of mostly GAF ppl, after two weeks of several fireteams, a lot of glitches, sometimes doing everything just right except for that little detail and seeing Crota with no health but still kicking. If I'd gotten the Word of Crota I'd probably not try again, but hey... in a few days maybe. Judging by the reactions it was the first HM kill for many of us, so I'm happy with it :)

Thanks to everyone in the team!

3 kills, 3 word of crota so far. I wish i could have something else!

noomi

Another legendary primary weapon engram turns into 3 energy, for fucks sake.

Started keeping count of strikes, loot rewards and locations of each strike....25 roc strikes today and I'm pretty burnt out, will try again tomorrow.

Night destinygaf.

GRIP

If you guys are getting a group together and need people feel free to add me. I'd like to get Crota down on my alt hunter.

Anyone interested in a Flawless Raider run now or later tonight?

As a level 32, I'm sure we can do it on either Normal VoG (may the glitch gods leave us alone) or Normal CE.

Let me know Destiny-GAF!

I finally decided after weeks of it taking up a bounty slot to tackle the Thorn bounty today and got it all done! Solo'd Xyor, and despite having read about what a hassle that is I was still pretty overwhelmed for a while. At least there's no burns or anything on that one.

I also picked up and finished a bounty for SGA, so I got to shard my 300 version.

Now all I have left is another Thorn, 2x Invective and 2x Bad Juju!

Why would you do this to yourself? Exotic shards? You'll have more than you'll ever need soon enough

Another legendary primary weapon engram turns into 3 energy, for fucks sake.

Started keeping count of strikes, loot rewards and locations of each strike....25 roc strikes today and I'm pretty burnt out, will try again tomorrow.

Night destinygaf.

I ask again. Why would you do this to yourself???

Cornbread78

Anyone need help for anything? 32 lock 32 hunter 32 titan, up for anything. Just bored and inebriated..

Anyone running a hard mode VoG party 2nite?

I will do Atheon Hard Mode if you guys are doing it.

PS4 PSN: border199x

Hard Mode? I'll come for one of them. PSN Tohoya. Are we doing the whole raid or just Atheon? PSN Tohoya

I will do HM VOG if others are interested. Still need a Fatebringer...

Anyone still down? Greeny?

Top Bottom