• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Ruze789

Why would you do this to yourself? Exotic shards? You'll have more than you'll ever need soon enough

Yup. I don't really do enough stuff with exotic rolls at the moment, so I don't end up with dupes to shard. And I generally only have enough strange coins to buy either a piece of armor or weapon a week from Xur.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Where is everybody? It's a Saturday night! Does DestinyGAF actually have lives?

Have people over watching UFC and or Apex and playing games. And yeah tomorrow is the big game day. I have money down.

Anybody willing to form a team and do a flawless run normal CE?

Whole thing or just crota?

I just need hm Crota, I think the others need the same. I don't mind doing it from scratch or doing abyss+ bridge after knocking out hm Crota.

Just warning you...Im drunk as shit, but well armed. MURIKA!

Drunk raids are best raids. It's 3pm for me, I can start drinking too.. :p

BFWVIL8CYAAB3ZZ.jpg

LTWood12

I just need hm Crota, I think the others need the same. I don't mind doing it from scratch or doing abyss+ bridge after knocking out hm Crota.

BFWVIL8CYAAB3ZZ.jpg

Me and T-44 are coming. Sent you an fr

That works need just HM crota, haven't beat him yet

Psn is epically3ald

So I'm kinda new to the thread, I've had the game for ps4 since launch but never got around to playing VoG or any raid in fact. But a friend and I have been wanting to give it a shot, only problem is getting enough people together. Would a few people with ps4 want to do a run through with a couple first timers tonight?

So I'm kinda new to the thread, I've had the game for ps4 since launch but never got around to playing VoG or any raid in fact. But a friend and I have been wanting to give it a shot, only problem is getting enough people together. Would a few people with ps4 want to do a run through with a couple first timers tonight?

I have 2 newb friends that need it too, say in half an hour to one hour? Can do vog and/or crota.

Top Bottom