• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

LiK

Alright, 40 roc strikes done in two days.... I'm totally burnt out now. Leveled up another cryptarch rank just now, check post master.... primary legendary weapon engram

:eek:

Decrypt that bad boy, and.... The Devil You Don't

lulz, why destiny, why can't I have what I want!

Dunno when we'll get Hawkmoon. Sigh

noomi

Dunno when we'll get Hawkmoon. Sigh

Maybe....never :(

i-no-that-feel.jpg

Does anyone else get turned around in the gates? Twice now I've been walking straight forwards and ended up back on either Mars or Venus.

Happens if more than one person tries to go through at once. Always remember: single file Guardians! (but seriously, you always want to stagger portal exits for max efficiency, and to make sure during GKs that the relic from that portal exits last or else the other guy(s) can get stuck inside).

For PvE activities, Fatebringer might easily be the best primary in the game. I own all three Exotic HCsmaxed and they're truly special beasts in the Crucible. PvE though, Outlaw+Field Scout+Firefly+Arc is a holy grail of perks.

VoG weapons are truly special

I bought the don't touch me gauntlets.

So is it better to level these things up with bounties rather than always wearing them? I feel like wearing them now puts me at sdisadvantage because I can't take as much damage.

Wear them while doing bounties. You get a lot of XP from killing stuff. If you're glimmer farming at gatekeeper, that's also a great xp farming spot. Make sure you have them equipped at the end of the daily heroic missions as well. They give you 7.5k xp

Calling all XB1 guardians, need a group to run VOG. Lvl 28 Hunter. If I can find a solid group I'll go ahead and buy the DLC.

XBL: jmilkman
Add a message to let me know you're from the thread

GhaleonEB

Nat finished the VoG HM run with the crew just now. She got two sets of the same gauntlets she already has, some energy (now has over 60), and from Atheon: shards and a ship. RNGesus on that raid hates her. :lol

On to Crota.

cilonen

Nat finished the VoG HM run with the crew just now. She got two sets of the same gauntlets she already has, some energy (now has over 60), and from Atheon: shards and a ship. RNGesus on that raid hates her. :lol

On to Crota.

Normal Crota is fun, but Crota HM is a different beast entirely. You can be textbook perfect and it's not enough.

The sword will despawn; the swordbearer will go play in the ogre rooms; the boomers will get you through the floor with splash damage. Live through all that and Crota might still just stand up and smack the sword wielding guardian around as soon as he sees them despite supposed to be kneeling.

It's a mess of glitches, but perseverance works.

On to Crota.

VoG has notoriously bad drop rates. CE is much better now that they designed it to be a little more friendly.

GhaleonEB

Normal Crota is fun, but Crota HM is a different beast entirely. You can be textbook perfect and it's not enough.

The sword will despawn; the swordbearer will go play in the ogre rooms; the boomers will get you through the floor with splash damage. Live through all that and Crota might still just stand up and smack the sword wielding guardian around as soon as he sees them despite supposed to be kneeling.

It's a mess of glitches, but perseverance works.

They're doing Crota on normal, thankfully. That doesn't sound pleasant.

Hugstable

Banned
Hey does anyone think they'd be able to help me and my brother do the Heroic Weekly Strike? I'm a level 29 and he's a Level 28, don't know how hard it would be to do the level 30 version of Omnigul. We on PSN

Top Bottom