• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tendo

Got about an hour and a half of play time in and got to 28 with my vanguard chest. I followed the advice here and waited on our this week to save strange coins. If anyone is doing vault of glass next week and wants a noob I'll be around!

rNilla

Narmer?

nooo-gif-1425424147.gif

Namikaze1

Soloed up to Deathsinger while doing the podcast. Gave up after 10 minutes on Deathsinger (most of it just waiting for heavy cool down) before calling it quits. Will finish it tomorrow. Recorded everything up to Deathsinger.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
whoa... wait... what. i just did that raid with my usb stick from my ps gold still plugged into my computer, how do these things work exactly...?

edit: *rubs temples* have I been plugging them into my controller for no reason at all this whole time or what...

Namikaze1

What were the topics?
Recent 1.1.2 patch news, everyone's opinion on MM in Weekly since it was added after our MM podcast episode, a bit of Bloodborne, games we're looking forward to, weapons Bungie should buff (coughcoughNecrochasmcoughcough) and exotics we are missing.

No spoilers were mention for Bloodborne by the way.

rNilla

whoa... wait... what. i just did that raid with my usb stick from my ps gold still plugged into my computer, how do these things work exactly...?

edit: *rubs temples* have I been plugging them into my controller for no reason at all this whole time or what...
You've been plugging the Gold headset into your controller? Just use the USB dongle with the PS4 - it's wireless man!

You can join my Gold Wireless school this Saturday. We've got some spots

I'm sorry lol

noomi

haha, yeah dude, they are wirless, plug that USB into the front of the ps4 *mind blown*

spoilers: all of us have either 2, 1, or 0 items left that we're still looking for

Kind of sad though :( The carrot on the stick is almost gone for everyone... I have nothing left to chase anymore

*edit*

going to bed, nighty night dgaf.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
You've been plugging the Gold headset into your controller? Just use the USB dongle with the PS4 - it's wireless man!
I mean... I have been using the dongle. it came with a cord... what the... what. I figured it was necessary for the VSS, mic, something. I just blew my mind apart by using it successfully (with it plugged in to the controller) in sword school and then realizing I forgot to to disconnect the dongle from my PC. Then the gears started turning...

;_;

You can join my Gold Wireless school this Saturday. We've got some spots

I'm sorry lol

Lol, Oh Hawkian, your adventures with this headset make me laugh.

It only needs to be plugged in to charge or download profiles.

Namikaze1

I mean... I have been using the dongle. it came with a cord... what the... what. I figured it was necessary for the VSS, mic, something. I just blew my mind apart by using it successfully (with it plugged in to the controller) in sword school and then realizing I forgot to to disconnect the dongle from my PC. Then the gears started turning...

;_;
You don't need the cord (the one you plug in to the DS4) unless you're planning to connect your Gold headset to an mp3 player or an iPod/iPad.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Kind of sad though :( The carrot on the stick is almost gone for everyone... I have nothing left to chase anymore
While this aspect of the experience isn't really sad for me at all ("the carrot" being only about 10-20% of the appeal of playing any game for me), a new slew of items will do a lot to spike playerbase activity when it comes.
Lol, Oh Hawkian, your adventures with this headset make me laugh.

It only needs to be plugged in to charge or download profiles.
It doesn't need to be plugged into the controller to charge. I wasn't connecting it to a USB cable while wearing it, lol
You don't need the cord (the one you plug in to the DS4) unless you're planning to connect your Gold headset to an mp3 player or an iPod/iPad.
THAT's why it comes with one. Damnit.

It doesn't need to be plugged into the controller to charge. I wasn't connecting it to a USB cable while wearing it, lol

Ok, that isn't as bad, still funny though.

If haven't disposed of it, do a little looksy at the Owners Manual, or take up Phaethon on his Headset school. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom