• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

TsuWave

just grouped up with some randoms for flawless raider. swordbearer forgets to go invisible on crota for the last hit and dies. smh. i don't think i'm ever getting this and the worst is its not even hard.

Namikaze1

Decided to pull out my Gold Headset box to see what the contents are. I just learned, 9 months later, there's a travel pouch included.

Decided to pull out my Gold Headset box to see what the contents are. I just learned, 9 months later, there's a travel pouch included.

Lost almost everything it came with. Kids are not conducive with having property in good condition. I fortunately have piles of cables to use for whatever is necessary.

Namikaze1

Pouch was still sealed up in the box. Looks pretty cool actually.

Lost almost everything it came with. Kids are not conducive with having property in good condition. I fortunately have piles of cables to use for whatever is necessary.
I lost the USB cable it came with I don't know how long ago. Thankfully, I can use my cellphone charger to charge both it and my DS4s. And I still have the PS4's packed-in one anyway.

A_Gorilla

Banned
Dat feeling when you manage to get your third and final character from Level 17 to Level 25 in under three hours thanks to some Armor you had saved up...

todd360

I decided to work on the podcast tonight after all nami.... There is controller clicking.... Thats on you. I'm not touching it. I couldn't hear it while we were talking.

todd360

DualShock 4 is my favorite Mythocast guest. He's so silly.

I need new co-hosts who can beat the desire to play ps4 while recording.

There will be no "Are they actually gamers or are they pretending because reasons?" since the audience will hear authentic DS4. The noise of its people.

Ghazi

Anyone else on the Xbone have somewhat frequent crashing problems with the game? Seems to happen when there's a lot of explosions, i.e. Warlock Nova bomb or ADSing as Wizards fire at you.

Xion385

HOLY FUCK GAF! I GOT THE OBSIDIAN MIND FROM THE ONLY EXOTIC HELMET ENGRAM I GOT! FUCK YEAH!!!

I don't have a 36 light legendary chest though. :(

Anyone else on the Xbone have somewhat frequent crashing problems with the game? Seems to happen when there's a lot of explosions, i.e. Warlock Nova bomb or ADSing as Wizards fire at you.
I have had problems when the big explosion occurs when the warsat spawns during public events. It will kick me out of the game.

nermal, for serd skerl!

Ah, so that's how you got there. I just tried it on hard with the Horn...so much less stress than without. Six shots to the ogre's face and it was all over.

Edit: Glad you ditched class Ghaleon...I took your spot and had a chance to work on my skillz.

Ghazi

I have had problems when the big explosion occurs when the warsat spawns during public events. It will kick me out of the game.

The game freezes for me and my friends pretty frequently, it's actually really annoying and I wish Digital Foundry shined some light on it so Bungie would be pressured to fix it. Only started happening after that update that introduced party chat lag. Game was 100% flawless before then.

GhaleonEB

Ah, so that's how you got there. I just tried it on hard with the Horn...so much less stress than without. Six shots to the ogre's face and it was all over.

Edit: Glad you ditched class Ghaleon...I took your spot and had a chance to work on my skillz.

Cool, glad it worked out. I still haven't run sword on Crota yet. My schooling will come some day.

Namikaze1

Nami, help me think of an episode name.

Destined Downtime?

The wait continues?

A Dream of DLC?
Mythocast Episode V: Back with a Vengeance

Return of the Lords

I Can See Clearly Now

No Wolves to Hunt

No Wolves Huffing and Puffing on this House Yet

There's a dragon flying around Venus's skies?!

The Phantom Wolves

I got nothing

todd360

Mythocast Episode V: Back with a Vengeance

Return of the Lords

I Can See Clearly Now

No Wolves to Hunt

No Wolves Huffing and Puffing on this House Yet

There's a dragon flying around Venus's skies?!

I got nothing

Thanks. To late though. I already picked a name.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
1. rasengan1337
2. lace
3. ichabod00
4. zac
5. xion

Hawk, are you around to run the sword?
edit: looks like Hawkian signed out. anybody able to run sword?
oh i can hop on. didn't sharpen it for nothing after all

edit: seriously though there's an ahamkara in the air on venus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom