• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
No problem new sexies.

Sorry for the derpness guys. Between not sleeping for nearly a day and being tipsy I can't do certain things.

Lace

Looks like there wasn't enough room in the other raid for my late guest. About to do Crota on hard if anyone wants to join.

1) lace (reaperchad)
2) blindkid
3)
4)
5)
6)

Edit: looks like I'm helping another group.

No problem new sexies.

Sorry for the derpness guys. Between not sleeping for nearly a day and being tipsy I can't do certain things.

Nah; no issues. I don't think either of us was at 100% tonight in sword duty. I wasn't running remote play and still couldn't sword fly like normal.

Nah; no issues. I don't think either of us was at 100% tonight in sword duty. I wasn't running remote play and still couldn't sword fly like normal.
I was about to join in and help out :/ let me know if you guys need a swordbearer next time. Personally I hate leaving crota alive :p

Edit: was it really glitchy ?

todd360

9kOby5n.png

http://www.spreaker.com/user/7944038/mythocast-episode-5-space-dragons

Still no House of Wolves info, but we're back anyways. This is a more laid back episode since there isn't much new to talk about. I hope you like space dragons and Fig pining for new cloaks.

Should be up on iTunes as well.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I was about to join in and help out :/ let me know if you guys need a swordbearer next time. Personally I hate leaving crota alive :p

Edit: was it really glitchy ?

We did have sword disappear twice in one run.
whachu drinking kadey

Anything I can get my hands on.

Any newbies/low levels wants to cheerlead me while I beat on Crota myself? I have to avenge my clan.

I would but my wife is done with it for the evening. Maybe tomorrow sometime if you're down. Thanks rawr
Yeah if I am available I can tag in for a crota kill :)
At first; multiple swords disappearing and stuff. Then we'll; we've all been up for a long time lol.

We did have sword disappear twice in one run.

Anything I can get my hands on.

Any newbies/low levels wants to cheerlead me while I beat on Crota myself? I have to avenge my clan.
damn that's rough :/ if one sword disappears you can always recover. but if 2 disappears then welp unless you can do a 2 sword kill (I cant) its a wipe. I dont blame you for stopping for the night. The glitches can make it really frustrating since you know you can beat him easily. Maybe its just me and weirdos aka drizzay, but I just hate giving up to the glitches..

LTWood12

Right trigger on one of my DS4s is sticking. Gets stuck in the "fire" position. Anyone know how to fix, or have experience getting Sony to cough up a new one? I'm really careful with my stufd. Never have hardware problems.

GhaleonEB

You guys can just sit back while I take on them alone or just stay back and help with ads.

I'd rather do a normal, team oriented run, no offense. Sitting back while someone else does it doesn't sound really fun. :\

Fresh normal CE run:

1) Ghaleon_EB
2) kreepmode
3) Rehsa
4) Sullichin
5 *might have this filled*
6 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom