• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

rNilla

Grab the sword, DON'T GRAB THE SWORD!
ohhhh.jpg

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Wish the Cabal would have blown up our moon. We would never have to fight the Hive ever again.

That's why I if given a chance to swear an allegiance to a Darkness faction, I'm going full Cabal
How can you not love those turtles with the penguin waddle
The headshot animation feels so satisfying to boot.

GhaleonEB

Anyone willing to help Nat through the weekly? She hasn't done Eris' quests and so can't select it, but wants to run it on her 31 Hunter.

Silav101

Anyone willing to help Nat through the weekly? She hasn't done Eris' quests and so can't select it, but wants to run it on her 31 Hunter.

If no onebhas helped yet, i will. I would also go through the whole thing, great strike for glimmer :)

Psn is my gaf name.

Gala

Which game mode are you playing?

When I got my first Thorn back in September, I found it much easier to play Rumble when I wasn't as good at PvP.

I did some clash matches first, which where horrible and afte that I did some control matches with mixed results.

dB Viper

Did my very first iron banner, and just bought Jolders Hammer. Curious if this is a keeper?

Counterbalance

Perfect Balance
Field Scout
Flared Magwell

Surplus

Kal_El

Hey man, Sun here.

I'll be on in a bit for more IB. Keep at it with the Gunslinger! You were doing great for never touching it.

I get off work @ 3:30 so i'll start playing about 3:34pm. I need to also do a bit of glimmer farming. I'll use the Gunslinger more once I get my new helmet leveled up.

Lnkn52

Haven't been playing in a while. What did Xur sell yesterday? I forgot to check.

XUR’S ITEMS

Mk. 44 Stand Asides [Exotic Titan leg armour] – 13SC
Mask of the Third Man [Exotic Hunter helmet] – 13SC
Apotheosis Veil [Exotic Warlock helmet] – 13SC
Hard Light [Exotic auto rifle] – 23SC
Exotic Shard – 7SC
Exotic Engram [helmet] – 23MoL

SkylineRKR

Did my very first iron banner, and just bought Jolders Hammer. Curious if this is a keeper?

Counterbalance

Perfect Balance
Field Scout
Flared Magwell

Surplus

Great roll. Probably the ultimate.

I stopped at

Spray and Play, Field Scout, Flared Magwell, perfect balance and Crowd Control in Solar. I stopped because it does have smooth ballistics at least.

But I think I was initially chasing Surplus and Field scout (because dat Corrective measure) and either Solar or Arc.

Deku Tree

Indeed!

I'm good Tuesday or the regular Wednesdays

We can do Tuesday at the usual time instead of Wed.

My raid crew is playing BB now and it comes out Tuesday lol. They said they won't be raiding as much between now and HoW. So I think my Tuesday raid night is no longer at least for a while.

blazeuk

I don't think IB has ever just randomly dropped a weapon for me, hopefully I'll get to rank 5 by the end of Monday and I'll have to make sure I do the tower trick next time, no way do I want to grind through this again.

Edit: Top of the page with IB rage? Worth it.

We can do Tuesday at the usual time instead of Wed.

My raid crew is playing BB now and it comes out Tuesday lol. They said they won't be raiding as much between now and HoW. So I think my Tuesday raid night is no longer at least for a while.

I can't pick up BB until after March 29th. I have a $20 off coupon that starts on that date. So then I can pick up the game for $40.

Tuesday is good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom