• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Does FWC even have an AR? I swear I've picked up every other kind of weapon with their label so far.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Does FWC even have an AR? I swear I've picked up every other kind of weapon with their label so far.

Some weapons aren't sold in stores. Some of them you get from engrams, drops, etc. I had a good amount of legendaries not sold in stores but they were all trash so I got rid of them.

noomi

any suggestions on quality ARs?

Well honestly after the last weapon buff/nerf pretty much all AR's are a little under par. I personally still like the abyss defiant from crota, and the suros did take a significant beating but I believe it still stands above the rest.

No. Get gud.

Yes sir! Going to refresh myself today and energize, then I will be back to fail again!

Well honestly after the last weapon buff/nerf pretty much all AR's are a little under par. I personally still like the abyss defiant from crota, and the suros did take a significant beating but I believe it still stands above the rest.

Yes sir! Going to refresh myself today and energize, then I will be back to fail again!

haha nah it just takes time to fine tune your skills :) I believe in you!
or wait till more people have it and we can help out :)

Kukawaki

Dear Friends, I need your reforge wisdom!

Gheleon's demise with Outlaw, Explosive Rounds and Firefly

I still have over 100 motes, should I keep going for Fitted Stock or keep this?

ocean

Banned

Definitely sounds like a keeper. It's a Saterienne Badger and sounds perfect.

nOoblet16

Nope..outlaw and firefly are hard to get and all you need for this. And stability is useless in low ROF weapons anyway

Dude, I got a Vanquisher rocket launcher as a drop, max blast radius, tripod, and clown cartridge. I just confirmed you can proc up to 4 rockets in a tube.

shaw515

Neo Member
If anyone has Gorgon HM checkpoint on Xbox One I could grab I would be super thankful :) . I'll be around for most of the day so anytime is good.

cilonen

So, two week vacation begins on Thursday but I'm pretty much where I want to be for a bit of an enforced break. Xur sold the last two things I wanted (that he can sell) this week, three characters at 32, all the exotics / legendaries that I want to max are maxed.

Still the white whale of the Hawkmoon eludes me, but there has to be something - oh and a warlock CE helmet would be nice.

I think it'll be helping out with raid groups / weeklies / night falls from now to HoW and slowly levelling factions and the remaining weapons I'm working on so I can max out my faction packages after HoW drops - if they even do it the same as last time.

So, two week vacation begins on Thursday but I'm pretty much where I want to be for a bit of an enforced break. Xur sold the last two things I wanted (that he can sell) this week, three characters at 32, all the exotics / legendaries that I want to max are maxed.

Still the white whale of the Hawkmoon eludes me, but there has to be something - oh and a warlock CE helmet would be nice.

I think it'll be helping out with raid groups / weeklies / night falls from now to HoW and slowly levelling factions and the remaining weapons I'm working on so I can max out my faction packages after HoW drops - if they even do it the same as last time.

That's pretty much where I'm at. I really enjoyed doing a NM CE run last night, and will probably stick to stuff like that more so than grinding HM. I really want to roll through VoG NM now that I'm ridiculously over leveled.

Agent

Hit rank 3 in Iron Banner so now time to hope a Felwinters Lie drops. Any open spaces on an Iron Banner train? PSN: phantom8324

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Anyone else having horrible luck with leveling up factions? Or do they no longer give gear drops at each level?

I've leveled up Dead Orbit 5 times and New Monarchy 2 times (between three character) and the best gift package I've gotten is a single mote of light, an assemdant shard and a crucible commendation.
Honest. 7 times and that's the best drop.

Gala

Anyone else having horrible luck with leveling up factions? Or do they no longer give gear drops at each level?

I've leveled up Dead Orbit 5 times and New Monarchy 2 times (between three character) and the best gift package I've gotten is a single mote of light, an assemdant shard and a crucible commendation.

I usually get vanguard marks that I don't need or useless shards that I can't to upgrade my equip use <3

RetroMG

Guys Bloodborne is too hard, I don't think I'm strong enough to beat it. Can I come back now :(

To be honest, this is one of the things that keeps me from running over to Gamestop to preorder it. I play games to relax, not get more frustrated. I might pick it up... or I might spend some time working on my backlog. (Persona 4 still hasn't been beaten.)

It's basically peer pressure that makes me want to buy it, but on the other hand, peer pressure made me keep playing Destiny after I hit 20 on my Hunter, which turned a good game into an awesome game.

To be honest, this is one of the things that keeps me from running over to Gamestop to preorder it. I play games to relax, not get more frustrated. I might pick it up... or I might spend some time working on my backlog. (Persona 4 still hasn't been beaten.)

Yeah, that's kinda where I am too. I pretty much only stick to co-op or MP focused games. So learning co-op is restricted (and not being much of a Souls fan to begin with) just not sold on a day one pick up.

blazeuk

That's pretty much what I've been doing for a while now, I'm slowly leveling up exotics whether I'll use them or not because there's not much else to do, Hawkmoon I've had for a while now and only just decided to upgrade it which hasn't taken too long moving it between 3 characters.

I quite like running through raids so I help out with those most of the time, normal mode raids are easy yet enjoyable enough to do regularly too. I solo'd CE upto Crota the other day for the first time, never actually attempted Crota though since I had to go out, really not that hard with a hunter.

I've gotten 3 Dead Orbit shaders over my last 4 level ups. Stick with it!

The RNG for factions and Crucible is a bitch at time. I leveled up New Monarchy recently and got a set of gloves and a commendation. That's ok. Just ranked up Crucible during my Iron Banner, and got a strange coin and a commendation. One. Strange. Coin. That is just pathetic. Gear, shaders, ships, unique stuff should be the only thing to drop for all that effort. I can a strange coin from a blue bauble.

It runs hot and cold like hell.

waters10

Neo Member

I love my badger with outlaw and firefly. Mine has armor piercing instead of explosive rounds. Either way, outlaw and firefly combo is just awesome!

Lnkn52

Been watching Bloodborne streams all week guys. This will be a good break until HoW drops, but I still need the god damn crux!

Have you've seen the PS4 reddit page, it's decked out.

Anyone running the weekly on PS4? I still haven't unlocked Omnigul on my alt.

Also, a 2nd husk dropped for me today. Guess I'll level it up, upgrade it and get rid of that 2nd crux lying in my vault.

Then I'll make a video of dismantling the Necrochasm ;)

SkylineRKR

I rolled Jolder's with Spray and play, field scout and Crowd control. Its Solar and my only Solar HMG at that. I guess I'll keep it?

Can also put perfect balance and smooth ballistics on it for a smaller mag but with spray and play its probably decent still.

Sad part of GAF with Destiny hate is that a lot of it is unfounded. Every once in a while a good point comes to the surface... but usually it is swallowed by the sea of un-informed bullshit.

Must have matchmaking or it sucks!
No story line!
OMG I don'ts communicate with people I can't raid.

Seriously these people need to fuck off. (generalized statement time): How did Ever Quest and World of Warcraft ever become successful and or popular with Raids if people are seriously that afraid of coordination with others?

Side statement: Ultima Online came out with 99% of America was on dialup and there was no such thing as chat programs outside of ICM/America Online instant messenger... How the bloody fuck did we play that game and coordinate massive attacks? (We are at the forfront of massive communications world wide and people are still too damn lazy to attempt to create groups to raid on Destiny so they complain about it on GAF)

Sorry end of the rant, I am going to finish watching the Man U game.

Gala

Guys, I need your help. I suck at PvP and have to do it for the Thorn bounty, I have an unfriendly giant and atheons epilogue as weapons, but I feel I need something else. I usually get like 15 points a game, but loose them in the next. What good void pvp weapons are easily optainable for me and whats the best mode to do the bounty

Guys, I need your help. I suck at PvP and have to do it for the Thorn bounty, I have an unfriendly giant and atheons epilogue as weapons, but I feel I need something else. I usually get like 15 points a game, but loose them in the next. What good void pvp weapons are easily optainable for me and whats the best mode to do the bounty

Sorry I don't know this but what class is your bounty on?

Please say space wizard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom