• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
0.00000001%

If only this were a joke.

Technically no one has figured it out. At least from what I can see. Words such as extremely rare, low, maddeningly hard have been used to describe the RNG of faction shaders.

Best of luck.

Thanks...only got Dead Orbit to rank 17 on one character and still nothing. Thinking of going ahead and grinding Dead Orbit on my other character for two times the chances, not that it matters. Oh well.

May 19 for HoW? B-bb-bbb-but that's when The Witcher 3 drops. . (at least I should have my full of the FFXV demo and Bloodborne to focus on another game). I can't grind 2 games at once.

I am glad HoW is all the way in May. Gives me time to finally catch up to the pack as I have been playing behind the curve since launch despite being a day 1 player.

I am looking forward to improvements in the game economy that Luke eluded too, although I hope it doesn't completely overturn things and make my efforts to proactively stockpile mats ahead of time a futile effort. I was hoping to finally be ahead of the curve and not be mat starved.

My warlock has 20 Hadronic Essence, my Titan about 100 with several armors left to upgrade... 2 more months will help get this in order.

Also, a little time for Bloodborne is good too ;)

So I finally got a PS4. Downloaded the Trial, so if anyone wants to start a new character feel free to add me, SlaughterX. I would like to get this game on the PS4, but buying it again, having to buy the expansion again, pay for PS+, and start over fresh is all a bit too much. I will probably borrow my friends copy after I peak out on the trial just to play the exclusive strike and hope to get the exclusive exotics.

If only this were a joke.

Thanks...only got Dead Orbit to rank 17 on one character and still nothing. Thinking of going ahead and grinding Dead Orbit on my other character for two times the chances, not that it matters. Oh well.

does eris rep go towards factions if your wearing thier class items. seems like it would be relaltvey easy to get a faction up with with 3 sets of bounties to do each day all going to one place.

so just stay near the door? fuck, im running a round like an idoit trying to get a rocket on some witches.

After the Ogre, kill the 4 knights. Kill the 4 witches, one at a time. Avoid/kill thralls.

Snipe and unload rockets @ soul. You can take cover in the cave to the left if you need to. Just jump around to avoid the soul blasts.

RetroMG

Did they nerf the respawn for the Hive Ultras under the Cosmodrome? I've been here for like ten minutes and they've shown up twice. And there is no one else around, so I know that's not the problem.

duck_sauce

I finallywanted to get into the game and wonder if it still has an active community. Is it a good time to start playing Destiny and its coop aspects?

Did they nerf the respawn for the Hive Ultras under the Cosmodrome? I've been here for like ten minutes and they've shown up twice. And there is no one else around, so I know that's not the problem.
Nope, I've used it a few times the past couple days. There's someone or a group of mobs stopping them from spawning. Just go to orbit and grab another instance.

I finallywanted to get into the game and wonder if it still has an active community. Is it a good time to start playing Destiny and its coop aspects?

Activity has waned, but GAF is still active. We have a good community and newbies are welcomed.

Be advised that Bloodborne will be a brief diversion for a large chunk of regulars here.

Deku Tree

Haven't checked since the last patch but not sure why they would do it now. Sometimes the spawn gets hung up because of the sword of Crota spawn or because some other guardian is nearby even if you don't notice them.

OMG you guys, 19 threads. Well, I will be back in Destiny soon. I hopped off for awhile after my X1 edition. I will soon be getting the game again from a fellow Gaffer on PS4. So what's new?

Hello and welcome :) well I would like to say the community is still very active, it did "slow" down from what it previous way. Nonetheless there is a very good amount of ps4 users (~85 %) and a small group of Xbox one players (~15%).

cilonen

Does Gaf have its own clan in Destiny?

Several are run by gaffers and I think the old purpose built GAF clans at launch /beta are still around in some form, but clans are pretty much irrelevant in Destiny aside from a couple of Trophies you might want to pick up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom