• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't mind trying for Flawless Raider -- we very nearly had it last week on a run with Memory_Of_Kor.

Hilariously enough, I doubt I would ever be able to do the Find 50 Dead Ghosts achievement. That just sounds tedious as hell.

Can do another FL run if people want to. Won't take long. Takes like 5 minutes to solo abyss, pretty reliable as a hunter. Bridge is only semi tricky spot. Easy to kill Scrota with 4 very conservative combos and avoid Ogres. But not a big deal to do Ogres either if needed.

TOP OF PAGE GIF HIGHLIGHT MADNESS! HI BOGUESTER!!

Now this is a page topper to be proud of, well done sir.

Your scrubbiness never ceases to amaze! .

I can't deny the truth of my casualness. At least I hit a few "milestones" today:

mPeU2Y6.jpg

WoVyKl2.jpg

Edit: I'm such a pro mobile picture poster now. Look at those legit images.

Yeah you would just reload until the first earth mission came up. Haha. Back then people were still stressing about ascendant materials too. Lolz.

I did the kill three fallen walker bounty on earth patrol instead of the strike. Or go into the strike with three friends and all stand together.

what I wouldnt give to have that back again. even in the broken state it was in. anything, just something new or differnt. if only for 2 weeks.

throw us PVErs a bone bungie! I am mainly doing crota now for exotic drops and helping friends with it.

ethomaz

Banned
If i were you i would just play a couple of matches a day. There's no need for the grinding since there really is no rush. If you grind you'll just burn yourself out. DO like 5 clash matches and 5 salvage matches per day. You'll make it in no time
But Bloodborne is next week... I need to finish these deals before get into the blood of killing monsters again.

RetroMG

Posting one more for the new page. As Cilonen said, it's a slow time of day for Crota. If no one responds, I'll try again later.

PS4 - Normal Fresh Crota

1. RetroMG
2. Cilonen

ethomaz

Banned
Are Defender Titans pretty much useless in Skirmish? It's the only Crucible mode I really enjoy and I can't figure out how to play my Titan effectively in it. My Gunslinger Hunter is way more dangerous.
I played yesterday with a guy that knows how to use the bubble to crown control... we were in 2 guys vs 3 guys and we could win the match after be loosing by more than 1000 points.

It was pretty amazing... he sent me even a msg saying we rocks.

The bubble was essential... he was using with the blind gear and blessing of light (he started with weapons of light but it was not helping at all).

For some reason I thought Bloodborne was coming out tomorrow. Fewwwwww.
Going on Vacation Tomorrow until Monday, so I'm glad I'll be home just in time for BB!

I have 2 more weeklies and 1 Crota to go... not sure if I'll be able to do it today :X I'm at the final section in Ori and the Blind Forest and it's too fun to put down.

Can do another FL run if people want to. Won't take long. Takes like 5 minutes to solo abyss, pretty reliable as a hunter. Bridge is only semi tricky spot. Easy to kill Scrota with 4 very conservative combos and avoid Ogres. But not a big deal to do Ogres either if needed.

I just need flawless for the platinum... if anyone is doing it tonight, I'd like to give it a shot.

Now this is a page topper to be proud of, well done sir.

I can't deny the truth of my casualness. At least I hit a few "milestones" today:

mPeU2Y6.jpg

WoVyKl2.jpg

Edit: I'm such a pro mobile picture poster now. Look at those legit images.

truely a crota master!
its inconcievable that you have completed CE 5 less times than VOG despite having a 3 month head start.
you have found your calling. CE until the end of time.
we be like, Drizz, wanna help out in the Arena, and your like
Srry guys, still got some slicing to do

border

There are good ghost hunter videos on the Internet. You just watch them and follow the video around the map and go where they go to get all the ghosts in the videos order. Easy. It takes 1-2 hours depending upon how many you already have... Be sure to get the ones in the IB area after tomorrow if you haven't already.

I'm sure there's plenty of ways to find all the Ghosts I need. It just sounds like the opposite of fun to try and do it.

I want to do the flawless run, kinda missed black's group and they made it. Thats the one trophy I need to get the platinum (and the savage one)

PuMa

I'd be down for a FL run sometime. I still haven't done that yet.

Impala26

Are Defender Titans pretty much useless in Skirmish? It's the only Crucible mode I really enjoy and I can't figure out how to play my Titan effectively in it. My Gunslinger Hunter is way more dangerous.

Kittens this is like 75% of what I play when I play Crucible as of late.

Defender is great at supporting you're other two teammates--mainly in the form of orb generation. It can especially be useful in a tight corridor clusterluck-type areas. I was typically using Blessing of Light and Unstoppable, with Suppressor Grenades. I also was using the Crest of Alpha Lupi which is useful for those revives (also because it's my only Exotic Armor lol) though the Helm of Saint 14 would probably be more useful for that bubble-blindness.

border

I am good to try for a flawless whenever. Got the rest of the afternoon off as well as tomorrow afternoon.

gunawi

Gaf .... Need help on Nightfall with my 29 Titan. Managed to solo all the way to Achron Pit area, killed majority of the enemy but too scared to jump down to get one of the captain. Place for 2 person. Join in please. Psn gunawi and fireteam is public.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
No one on DestinyLFG.net wants to do the Nightfall with me cause I'm only level 28, lol. That's what happens when you don't play for a few months I guess.

E92 M3

No one on DestinyLFG.net wants to do the Nightfall with me cause I'm only level 28, lol. That's what happens when you don't play for a few months I guess.

Well, I'll be helping Guitar around 6ish EST. Hop on and you can get in on the action.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Well, I'll be helping Guitar around 6ish EST. Hop on and you can get in on the action.
That's exactly when I have to be at work, haha. Thanks tho! If anyone here plays on XB1 regularly, yall should add me. GT = kittens dx.

TheOddOne

ONLY 32s, MUST HAVE GJALLARHORN, BLACK HAMMER PLUS SOMETHING SOMETHING.

Most LFG listings.

Impala26

That's exactly when I have to be at work, haha. Thanks tho! If anyone here plays on XB1 regularly, yall should add me. GT = kittens dx.

What is your schedule dude?
XD

ONLY 32s, MUST HAVE GJALLARHORN, BLACK HAMMER PLUS SOMETHING SOMETHING.

Most LFG listings.

Christ. This is why I was afraid of coming back to this game after stepping away from it for like three months...

Deku Tree

I'm sure there's plenty of ways to find all the Ghosts I need. It just sounds like the opposite of fun to try and do it.

If you don't think it's fun don't do it. I enjoyed it. It was crazy to notice all the out of the way places where the ghosts are hiding. Some of them would be almost impossible to locate without a guide.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
If you're doing NF, you don't need the XP boost, you need loot rolls.
I don't think anyone else mentioned it and maybe no one else feels the same way but this is not the case for me. at this point there is literally nothing I need or want in particular that I could obtain from a NF loot roll, but I need the XP boost to level up a large variety of gear I already have. thus I continue to run them despite the odds of getting anything remotely worthwhile in terms of actual loot. however, I also only ever run them when I feel like it in the first place, so it's probably a substantial disconnect.

Impala26

If you don't think it's fun don't do it. I enjoyed it. It was crazy to notice all the out of the way places where the ghosts are hiding. Some of them would be almost impossible to locate without a guide.

I really liked the
one that's just visible outside of a gated window once you pass through the "we've woken the Hive!" gate. I saw it and was like, "how the hell do I get that one?" Twenty minutes later after messing around I was able to piece through doing that crazy series of platforming from like two chambers below. That was pretty enjoyable actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom