• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Yeah I just have 4 but want to log off. If they don't carry over to the next day ill wait for the next win but if they do carry over ill do it tomorrow.
Yeah, they carry over not only until the next day but until they're redeemed. you can keep them on hand for months if you so choose.

Omni

Is Thorn a two shot kill?

I swear I'm getting hit once and I'm almost dead. How is that not ridiculously broken? Frustrating as fuck.

Omni

In iron banner with level advantages enabled? Yup pretty much.
I'm a 32 as well. I didn't expect it to be so annoying though

Haters gonna hate. Thorn is the hand cannon we deserve.
I'm just frustrated with IB at this point. Thorn, people blatantly abusing final round on that sniper and shotguns with the range of a football field.... there's just so much crap.

When I'm dying it's not a question of "what I could do better next time" because there is nothing I could have done better. It's just random insta-dying because reasons.

Namikaze1

Gonna be up all night Monday, waiting for Bloodborne to unlock. Tuesday next week will be the first reset day I'll miss. Nothing will get in the way between me and Bloodborne. Nothing. Not even a stealth House of Wolves release!

W1SSY

Don't know if psn is working correctly but I am working on doing the weekly heroic 3 times and am at omnigul right now if anyone wants to join.
psn: w1ssy

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Black Gulch looks cool, but sucks hard core. Have fun.

Protip: Binoculars + Emit Force = Yay
oh god... they all come back if you die... why... ;_;

edit: Man the guy who runs this place is ugly. Pretty easy to slaughter though. surprised he was a primal dude.

Noomi and crew I can't log back on to PSN -___- I had flashing NAT issues with everyone in the party but I could still hear everyone, I left the party and couldn't join. After restarting my PS4 I can't even connect to PSN

Edit: you guys might have to pick someone else up, I don't know why I can't log in. . I was hoping to bang this third one out tonight and get done with Atheon. Sigh.

Noomi and crew I can't log back on to PSN -___- I had flashing NAT issues with everyone in the party but I could still hear everyone, I left the party and couldn't join. After restarting my PS4 I can't even connect to PSN

Edit: you guys might have to pick someone else up, I don't know why I can't log in. . I was hoping to bang this third one out tonight and get done with Atheon. Sigh.

Keep trying... I'm cool waiting on you for a few more mins...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom