• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent

Starting up a Nightfall run, room for two. I plan on running it three times if anyone needs it multiple times. PSN: phantom8324

Edit: full for this run.

How long some of you folks gonna be rolling? I plan to hop back sometime but still have some life stuff to finish.

Surprised Mr Unstabie is MIA so far today... Maybe he'll be rolling some late night wrecking crews.

Thanks guys and GG to you as well! Very fun matches. Hopefully my Destiny Tourette's isn't too much, lol. Matches were all over the place with some serious blowouts, some really competitive matches against full teams and some laggy rage-out train wrecks. Still, already past rank 2.5 on the Hunter even though I already bought the helmet.

I had some amazing lag moments. Definitely going to post some funny gifs. One Shores round, I ended up literally on top of the structure near B point and the game gave me a Turn Back countdown. Can't even explain it, never seen anything like it.

Was definitely a fun, although laggy day. Skills deteriorated as the flow of beer increased but I looked forward to running IB with more gaffers this week. Thats assuming you guys will have me lol. Where are my buddies Coy and Xplicitone? Come back dudes.

Haha it's all in jest anyway. As long as we are all having fun, I don't really care if I ever get it.

i kinda care, but i'm getting to the point where i'm beginning to not care.
Many GAFers have it, and in the activities that need it, we usually have plenty of 'horns for DPS. *shrug*

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
CE one full run to DS get check blah blah blah blah kill them three times cosmos purple monkey dishwasher. Anyone in?

i kinda care, but i'm getting to the point where i'm beginning to not care.
Many GAFers have it, and in the activities that need it, we usually have plenty of 'horns for DPS. *shrug*

Its not that big a deal. Before tdb it was actually second to ice breaker as the best exotic. Ce made it a juggernaught. Who knows what poe is going to be like. Maybe thunderlord will take the top spot. Who knows.

Was definitely a fun, although laggy day. Skills deteriorated as the flow of beer increased but I looked forward to running IB with more gaffers this week. Thats assuming you guys will have me lol. Where are my buddies Coy and Xplicitone? Come back dudes.

That warlock......

And didnt know they had nightcrawlers teleport

Once again I'm reminded of how bad I look when playing with you guys compared to the real majority of players. Every gaf train game I'm in the bottom two (or three if I'm lucky), but when I go into mm I'm almost always in the top two.

That said, I did figure out one of my biggest weakness (other than not being a headshot machine)... if something works once, I keep trying to do that over and over, even if it isn't working anymore. I have to learn to abandon a strat or position if the current team isn't falling for it, even if it worked on past teams.

ERMint13

This IB is already full of people with red bars full teleporting around. Why are teams of 3-4 that have all red bars not warned? It's clearly not just a coincidence.

Homeboyd

Fuck yes. I just created a load out from work in anticipation of getting home.
You can put multiple items of the same slot in the same loadout and move everything at once from one character to another. Even stuff that's equipped. It'll just throw some low leveled thing in its place. It's pretty sweet.

Once again I'm reminded of how bad I look when playing with you guys compared to the real majority of players. Every gaf train game I'm in the bottom two (or three if I'm lucky), but when I go into mm I'm almost always in the top two.

That said, I did figure out one of my biggest weakness (other than not being a headshot machine)... if something works once, I keep trying to do that over and over, even if it isn't working anymore. I have to learn to abandon a strat or position if the current team isn't falling for it, even if it worked on past teams.

Im in the exact same boat. Always do good on my own. Bottom with gaf. I feel for me there is a skill cap that i cant break through no matter how hard i try.

Last few lag free matches, get matched up with back to back 6man teams. On Burning Shrine.

Uu422.jpg

LifEndz

Playing Iron Banner for the next hour or so. Add if you want to team up. PSN Lifendz

Edit: I'll join if you have room, Reign

Thinking about getting an IB train running. Derptastrophe and xEYCx and I have a couple spots if anyone wants to hop aboard.

I'll join you for a bit, it's been a while since I did any crucible, wouldn't mind running my hunter a bit for IB. I'll join you in a minute (already got you on friends). I probably won't be chatting, I think I'll get some podcasts listened to.

FyreWulff

Man.. I'm really trying to get back into this game, but it's taking a bit. Playtime went to zero after I got rekt by life.

It's not even about the game, it's just one of those things where it seems I need "momentum" to play a game, and when I lose momentum it always takes a while to get back into it and get used to playing the game naturally. Had the same issue when I stopped playing Halo for a bit. You play one match and you're already done for the day.

mfn_pie

You can put multiple items of the same slot in the same loadout and move everything at once from one character to another. Even stuff that's equipped. It'll just throw some low leveled thing in its place. It's pretty sweet.

I was talking to Flying Toaster the other day about something like this.. going to streamline my gameplay so much.

Nobody is useless under my wing. Even pointing at Crota is a big help.

That's three. Will do bounties in the mean time. I love how you can do 95% of the bounties in fist of Crota.

Im going to be so happy after how comes out, ill never run fist of crota or the dark beyond ever again.

It will be the archive, all day, every day

I'll join you for a bit, it's been a while since I did any crucible, wouldn't mind running my hunter a bit for IB. I'll join you in a minute (already got you on friends). I probably won't be chatting, I think I'll get some podcasts listened to.

I don't want to seem like a jerk, but I'd prefer to play with people who have and use mics for PvP. Communication is probably the thing I enjoy the most about multiplayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom