• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda sorta maybe interesting Reddit post about Bungie addressing Crucible lag problems on stream tomorrow, which Deej responded to:

"Let me try to set expectations for the stream tomorrow. I don't want for tripleWRECK to be put in a bad spot here - or any member of our community for that matter (winks at Goth).

This show will be less inquisition and more competitive event. Our aim is to showcase the special breed of action and suspense that Trials of Osiris delivers. TripleWRECK is on hand to kick some ass, like he does. He'll be seated next to his teammates, and the only question he should be asking is "Do you have my back?"

That said, I will personally address the issues specific to Trials when we talk to Derek Carroll between matches. Our goal is to introduce you to this new activity and let you know how it will change your game. Should be fun."

So... we'll see. Is DGAF interested in getting another private Twitch chat room going like last week?

Atheons Epilogue and FateBringer~ Not a bad run.

Mfn_Pie/Cthulusars I still have 2 toons to run it on if you're still game in a couple hours.

Jackshit from VoG for my Titan this week. No armor at all.

Ended up taking Breezy's Hezen though.

;_; I hate you. I WANT THAT ROCKET LAUNCHER! I'd give up my Epilogue and Fatebringer for it.

NeOak

You did get me my first Horn plus you bought that Link shirt from me long ago and my first boyfriend was Puerto Rican so.

1. Moi
2. Darkguy
3. Mango
4. Neo
5. Shem
6. ????????????????????????

\o/

I'm not from PR lol. I just lived there xD

Kinda sorta maybe interesting Reddit post about Bungie addressing Crucible lag problems on stream tomorrow, which Deej responded to:

So... we'll see. Is DGAF interested in getting another private Twitch chat room going like last week?

Deej sounds rather annoyed at goth last week. No inquistions this week

what's there to show unless it's the new maps? assuming trials takes place on other ones

jadedm17

If anyone is doing a IB train in the next hour. Just put me in coach!

Or we can start up a new train?

notjaded on ps4 if you need one.

this ib train is lol

sat on C with a folding chair and ate ribs

You get a half-decent full team together on a console shooter and you win most matches by default;
I've won so many Halo matches half-drunk while eating food just because we had a full communicative team

notjaded on ps4 if you need one.

You get a half-decent full team together on a console shooter and you win most matches by default;
I've won so many Halo matches half-drunk while eating food just because we had a full communicative team

Walking my dogs and then I'll be there!

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
bringing in the rear with a 1.5 k/d

Y7jkXyX.gif

eatin so good

mfn_pie

Atheons Epilogue and FateBringer~ Not a bad run.

Mfn_Pie/Cthulusars I still have 2 toons to run it on if you're still game in a couple hours.

;_; I hate you. I WANT THAT ROCKET LAUNCHER! I'd give up my Epilogue and Fatebringer for it.

I'm down like Charlie Brown. Have two also.

Ridli

Looking to start/join an Iron Banner train

PSN
1. RidliMM (me)
2. Wheels
3. notjaded
4. Smallwind
5.ZW33

Looks like we full

ultrazilla

Looking to do full Crota normal or hard mode.

Might consider a Iron Banner bullet train as well.

No mic right now. Puppy chewed on my Playstation Gold wireless headset. :(

PS4 Kaijuseijin

Man this OE + Plan C combo is wrecking right now. Holy crap these IB cats don't know what's hittin' em.

Leveling up this Plan C the last several days to max is paying off big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom