• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Homeboyd

5 for 9 on exotics chances so far. Good start to restart day!

NF1- Thunderlord
NF2- Coiled Hiss
NF3- 8 Shards

DS1- Ice Breaker/Mats
DS2- Ice Breaker/Mats
DS3- Bone Circlet/Mats

NMC1- Hard Light/Mats
NMC2- Dragons Breath/Mats
NMC3- Song/Mats
Pshh that ain't shit.

My devil you don't says SUP.

JayHayabusa

Anyone doing a hard mode VoG run <_>

Guys I really need Hezen Vengeance

In my blood. That or 4th Horseman, so hard mode CE is fine by me.

BY THE GODS I NEED THESE 2 WEAPONS STAT

edit-top of page, fuck
OF5zgGb.jpg

Sign me up if we can find a group. jayforone PSN

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
never putting my psn out before a match again omg

couldn't see the map for 3 straight minutes lol

Lima

Wait what? From IB or regular crucible? Thats crazy.

Iron Banner. Got a NLB in a Clash match after reset too so that makes 3 exotics from crucible today. And I got a Ghorn last week from clash. Pockets ain't empty cuz.

Hunter at lvl 2 and half and Titan at 3. I'm fucking sick of this game right now. Gonna go to bed.

blackjaw

Iron Banner. Got a NLB in a Clash match after reset too so that makes 3 exotics from crucible today. And I got a Ghorn last week from clash. Pockets ain't empty cuz.

Hunter at lvl 2 and half and Titan at 3. I'm fucking sick of this game right now. Gonna go to bed.

Damn...I want your luck!

I'm starting my IB journey tonight after the kid goes to bed, so *fingers crossed*

Nonoriri

If your name is Nonoriri you have to go buy Nanami's tampons.
Ethernet cable disconnected might have to replace it now. Will be on soon.

Mindlog

It's pretty entertaining how quickly everything in Omnigul's room dies to 28 Gjallarhorn shots.
Also how quickly you can hit Glimmer cap with this strike.
Buy a few heavy synth before starting -> Glimmer Cap
Buy more heavy synth and upgrade random bubbles -> Glimmer Cap
Buy more heavy synth, upgrade random bubbles and buy 30 special synth for Invective -> Glimmer Cap

Thanks for the help GAF that swung by =]
Up to 47k Glimmer in my Vault.
Sign me up if we can find a group. jayforone PSN
Let me know if you need Thorn when I'm on again.
They needed to double the Vault space. -__-
Yup.

Congrats!

I only need two trophies (the dungeon boss one and the gem trophy). Told myself I would hold off on doing Defiled till the loading patch hit which it has but I'm holding it off till this weekend.

Plus, RNG has been a bitch to me in that game. Keeps trolling me with rating 14 gems. Damn game won't give me that rating 15+ gem even after doing two depth 4 dungeons and a depth 5 dungeon. :/

That sucks. I'd completely forgotten I even needed that trophy when it popped, thankfully. I think it was in either Defiled Chalice or Ailing Loran. You'll definitely get it on the way to the other trophy though. At least it's nothing like our very own RNGesus. Imagine waiting for it as long as Todd waited for Praxic. :p

Anyone for IB? Got two slots. Join on Macello.

How long some of you folks gonna be rolling? I plan to hop back sometime but still have some life stuff to finish.

Surprised Mr Unstabie is MIA so far today... Maybe he'll be rolling some late night wrecking crews.

Thanks Drizz, Grimlock, Robdraggoo and all the other peeps that popped in for some fun IB matches. Didn't win them all, but got some more practice with the TLW and the lag.

My favorite one was the lagging Titan that walked around with my tripmine stuck on his forehead :')

Thanks driz and crew for the good runs. Gonna play some later, need lunch

Thanks guys and GG to you as well! Very fun matches. Hopefully my Destiny Tourette's isn't too much, lol. Matches were all over the place with some serious blowouts, some really competitive matches against full teams and some laggy rage-out train wrecks. Still, already past rank 2.5 on the Hunter even though I already bought the helmet.

I had some amazing lag moments. Definitely going to post some funny gifs. One Shores round, I ended up literally on top of the structure near B point and the game gave me a Turn Back countdown. Can't even explain it, never seen anything like it.

That sucks. I'd completely forgotten I even needed that trophy when it popped, thankfully. I think it was in either Defiled Chalice or Ailing Loran. You'll definitely get it on the way to the other trophy though. At least it's nothing like our very own RNGesus. Imagine waiting for it as long as Todd waited for Praxic. :p

Or....

willow ve

WTF is up with this Iron Banner. Just started a game 1v6. I didn't get a teammate for over 2 minutes. Never got our team above 5 players.

Tried of the lack of special ammo! Back to Invective. I was whining a few months ago that there was too much special ammo, now it's the opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom