• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocean

Banned
Really depends on impact, but somewhere between 3-5 shots if you're hitting body and head. I run Mida all the time and clean up with it.

Don't use Scouts either although I'm sure they could be good for maps like Shores. Not sure what the hit markers are but I'd guess Fang is around 3-4 head and 5 body. Any good 300 weapon is still a good IB weapon, I wouldn't stress that much. Give Mida a spin.
Thanks! Done for today but I'll give them a spin tomorrow. I wish I had a High Impact HC (Fatebringer/Hawkmoon level) with Third Eye and good range. It'd be a poor man's Hawkmoon for my Knucklehead-less classes :p

Thanks for the run guys. Another Hawkmoon, another black hammer. My next upcoming dismantling video will be epic.
Nice runs as usual.

I'm happy to walk away with a couple more exotic shards at least. Especially after nightfall was utter shit this week. (Legendary Engram, coins, energy)

so this happened tonight...

13137_965132726859683_2463951753209520316_n.jpg

i feel elated, but guilty. Deej was right. I'll not likely forget ever getting this.
thanks, Narmer! :\

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Congrats to first Horned people.

Atheon kill force I'm going to solo to GK first and then everyone joins in, we'll get checks unless you all want to brave the gorgons again and again.

NeOak

so this happened tonight...

13137_965132726859683_2463951753209520316_n.jpg

i feel elated, but guilty. Deej was right. I'll not likely forget ever getting this.
thanks, Narmer! :\

Joined a NF with 2 friends when they were at the last boss. Mind you, i've never ran it at al so i was lost.

Killed 5 things.

Got the horn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom