• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
so this happened tonight...

13137_965132726859683_2463951753209520316_n.jpg

i feel elated, but guilty. Deej was right. I'll not likely forget ever getting this.
thanks, Narmer! :\

Congrats on the Horn!
Good thing I was not there to steal it
Now go use it as a primary ;)

Dangit this is literally the busiest week of work in a while for me. Just got done working a ~12 hour shift with many to come as I have to complete my project for a May 5th / Tuesday deadline. Everyday will be 12-16 hour workdays until then. Hoping I can enjoy Iron Banner with some of yall this weekend at least but this is the worst possible week for me!

And they have the Spear! When it first was a drop, I got 2x characters to Rank 5 IB (you read that correctly, TWO CHARS to rank 5!!) with 0 Spears and 187649 crappy ARs. Finally my chance has come! Although It's not as delightful since we'll have 365 Praedyth's Revenge soon :D

But obviously good for the other burns and maybe get Unflinching

Bradach

A foil dropped for me last night. I hear good things in here about it!
Now to get it levelled and ready for some 365 treatment when HoW arrives

WTF? I though it was a guaranteed first HM Atheon kill like Glowhoo for Crota...

Pretty sure Chatter is NM drop only... I think? Not sure if it was actually supposed to be guaranteed or if the drop rate is so high it's always seemed that way. At least they fixed that with Crota, and don't make the same shader keep dropping.

Siaynoqq

If anyone needs one more for either a hard Crota or hard VOG run or two, send me an invite. I will be on for a few more hours.

PSN: Siaynoqq

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom