• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MickeyPhree

Me or someone else will solo it, we don't need to go together in the first area as that's probably a bad idea.

Just FYI, I'd be bringing either a 32 war or just about 32 Titan to the party. Have ice breaker, red death, and ghjallerhorn to bring to the party v

nOoblet16

Would it be better for me to bring my 32 Warlock or 32 Hunter?
Warlock should be good, unless you wanna run sword in which case I will bring my Warlock.

I have a Titan but she's halfway past level 31...just need to out some xp into boots to hit 32.

Anybody doing HM Crota kill that need two more people on PS4? Would like to down him three times if possible. Send message to PSN SteveO1683.

hydruxo

lolwut? What about all the Xbox people who had to deal with the same thing on launch?

I mean, I doubt it'll happen, but still. It'll be funny seeing people whine about it when box users already got shafted by it. Hopefully, though, that proved that exclusivity helped no one.

Well it's not like every playstation user agrees with the exclusivity deal. I only have a PS4 and it's nice having the extra content but it's not fair to xbox users at all. At the very least bungie should have given Xbox everything we got in like January, or even December when TDB came out. Making them wait a full year is just insane. If they're gonna do exclusive content again I just hope they do it fairly with a more reasonable timeframe.

Dunk#7

What under-the-radar gun do you still hold onto?

I REALLY hope I get to upgrade this with HoW

Cryptic Dragon - Crucible Vendor Version - Field Scout (27 shots) and Firefly

AVqJz9rl.jpg

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Blew myself up with the Ghorn :( Forgot it had that proximity explosion thing. Sucks when that happens during a flawless run.

Rehsa

Dang, missed out on a flawless run. That's the last trophy I need

Edit: that sucks Kartik, y'all will get it

Lima

Hilarious that they fixed the splash damage for the relic bubble but now Titans are not safe inside their own bubbles when popping them. Oh you Bungie, never change. Fix one thing and break another.

Daemul

Why the fuck do luck based Crucible bounties like the Enforcer one still exist? That bounty completely depends on you and your team being shit, if you play with decent players in a party good luck ever getting it done.

blazeuk

Hilarious that they fixed the splash damage for the relic bubble but now Titans are not safe inside their own bubbles when popping them. Oh you Bungie, never change. Fix one thing and break another.

I wondered why I was getting killed inside a Titan bubble the other day, had no idea it was because they had messed it up (there was so much lag on the VoG runs I did I just figured it was something to do with that).

Why the fuck do luck based Crucible bounties like the Enforcer one still exist? That bounty completely depends on you and your team being shit, if you play with decent players in a party good luck ever getting it.

I wondered why I was getting killed inside a Titan bubble the other day, had no idea it was because they had messed it up (there was so much lag on the VoG runs I did I just figured it was something to do with that).

What did they break now....lemme guess, friendly fire damage that hits your bubble kills you? Or does the bubble not protect you from splash anymore?

Should i use GHorn in Crucible? Or is any RL with Tracking and some area explosion effect just as good?

Also like Truth for the Crucible. But the Wolfpack rounds can come in handy on occasion. Like others though, I usually prefer a MG over a RL. For me it depends on the map and what bounties i'm working on.

Only atheon? As this could mess with the bubble distraction for hm CE

CE should be fine. Occasionally someone would knock the relic holder around, or people would stack up next to the big block, and splash damage from atheon would make a mess of things. We all got gud, and this hasn't been a real problem for a while.

So they patched it. Now, it's presumed from the patch notes that the relic bubble is more stable...BUT, something is now broken when using a titan bubble to make a smooth transition from relic bubble to titan bubble to exiting the center platform.

I thought it was lag (like others have) the first time, but after a second run with a different group, it's obvious that something is different. If it is lag, it's a new symptom that wasn't a problem in the past.

black stig

Neo Member
First post on GAF. Long time lurker, have followed this community for a while now.

UK PS4 player, I LFG for raids and NF, mostly with folks from the US as I generally game late UK time. Hoping to hook up with you folks and would love to attend sword school!

Hyped for HoW, despite the news about no raid. I'll be levelling my baby Titan until the 19th May to complete the family.

PSN black_stig if you'd like to add me.

Flawless raiding failed ! After being stuck in the bridge we go through but don't kill Deathsinger in time and die.

Gjallerhorn the hell out of everything to clear a run to ir yut, then pop a synth run in and give her hell. Weapons of light helps. Especially if dropped where the thralls exit by a Titan wearing St14.

https://youtu.be/ot4XXMsUSNc

That's the video from the Ir Yut section for my groups flawless run.

First post on GAF. Long time lurker, have followed this community for a while now.

UK PS4 player, I LFG for raids and NF, mostly with folks from the US as I generally game late UK time. Hoping to hook up with you folks and would love to attend sword school!

Hyped for HoW, despite the news about no raid. I'll be levelling my baby Titan until the 19th May to complete the family.

PSN black_stig if you'd like to add me.

Welcome to DGAF and Gaf in general. Great community here!
Always could use more ps4 GAF on my friends list. Not home yet but go ahead and send me a FR.

PSN: thenal84

nOoblet16

Gjallerhorn the hell out of everything to clear a run to ir yut, then pop a synth run in and give her hell. Weapons of light helps. Especially if dropped where the thralls exit by a Titan wearing St14.

https://youtu.be/ot4XXMsUSNc

That's the video from the Ir Yut section for my groups flawless run.

Proximity detonation of Gjallarhorn is the reason we decided not to use it after it resulted in failures of two previous attempts, especially in a clusterfuck area like the Crystal Room. Better strategy would be to just snipe her from the sides and use non proximity rockets.

It's amazing how much people die from their own rockets and grenades.

Also I am
#TeamForeverNoGhallarhorn

Proximity detonation of Gjallarhorn is the reason we decided not to use it after it resulted in failures of two previous attempts, especially in a clusterfuck area like the Crystal Room. Better strategy would be to just snipe her from the sides and use non proximity rockets.

It's amazing how much people die from their own rockets and grenades.

Also I am
#TeamForeverNoGhallarhorn

People are bound to die in flawless runs, just keep up everyone's spirits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom