• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Yes it is my first Soul game I'm spending more than 15 minutes with. I'm not into the whole hit once, dodge, run in circles, repeat. I like to do combos and rush down. At least BB is a lot more fast paced and the movement to me is better. I still have issues with it. Framerate is not as good as I like and annoying camera work leads to lots of deaths.

Yes it is my first Soul game I'm spending more than 15 minutes with. I'm not into the whole hit once, dodge, run in circles, repeat. I like to do combos and rush down. At least BB is a lot more fast paced and the movement to me is better. I still have issues with it. Framerate is not as good as I like and annoying camera work leads to lots of deaths.

Takes awhile to click for new players. A hint is get use to being able to lock on and unlock for bosses. The camera can go a little crazy during fast boss fights. And remember the destiny way! Run past everything if you have to do it ;)

So What if MS gets the Destiny marketing deal instead? And Comet etc have exclusive Xbox content instead?

That'd suck. Exclusive content when there's so little to begin with is awful. If they switch platforms with it I'm going to walk. There's no way I'm gonna Ji66a_Man that shit.

That'd suck. Exclusive content when there's so little to begin with is awful. If they switch platforms with it I'm going to walk. There's no way I'm gonna Ji66a_Man that shit.

ya exclusive content can go fuck itself

how about offer better servers and social features than the competitor instead of restricting parts of the game? or just make the dlc cheaper.

destiny doesn't need the content it has split between consoles.

shermas

anyone on xbone want to carry my 28 warlock thru the nfall? I have good arc weapons... just gonna struggle on the D part.

edit: im at sepppis on the weekly 30 if anyone wants to join quickly... send an xbl note

deafmedal

Great runs tonight's raid crew, thanks for the 4th Horseman :)

I came close to taking Crota down in 2 swords for the first time, I beleive that was my first no wipe running the sword!

And when we calmed down Oracles went smooth, you guys did really good. There should be a run Oracles and Templar from the ground campaign lol!

Titan Cosplay from Calgary Expo 2015

11146477_362142927325261_681738650050393042_n.jpg

Someone's comment:
All that effort: still no Gjallarhorn
:p

Titan Cosplay from Calgary Expo 2015

11146477_362142927325261_681738650050393042_n.jpg

Someone's comment:
All that effort: still no Gjallarhorn
:p

Is that yours? Sweeeeeeet.

So, I've finally found my 2nd legendary engram drop in a strike(not the post screen results) since I've started playing. Holy shit they're real.

Edit-Oh 3 shards.

Honestly this shit would not surprise me. Activision is gonna go where the money is, although the player base is much smaller (Just assuming looking at console sales no hard facts)

Thank God, I have Destiny for the Xbox!

Boguester do you want me to pm you the guardian lord list in text or something? I had to type it all out again myself last OT and I wouldn't want you to have to go through that lol.

I have it in a excel file.

This would be awesome if it's not too much trouble. Was doing family stuff last day or two so getting caught up in the thread now, will update GL list asap.

I think I've saved the Templar HM cp on my Titan if Ive done it right, so you can grab it later from me if you want. But let me check on it first

It's cool I already ran Templar 3 x this week with no success. Thanks anyways!

It's crazy how many times I have run the cp but every time I run it, there are like 1-2 drops each run but never me. #foreverfateless

Gala

It's cool I already ran Templar 3 x this week with no success. Thanks anyways!

It's crazy how many times I have run the cp but every time I run it, there are like 1-2 drops each run but never me. #foreverfateless

Jeah never mind, We died at Templar to save the checkpoint but it put my whole group out at Gorgons... Nice

Does anyone want to help me with the Xyor the unwed? I am through the rune door on my way to phogoth.

Feel free to join in

Psn: manicstreet

Thanks irawr & firehawk!

I used to read the large majority, but as new OT president I feel obligated to read every post nowadays. Even at current "slow" standards it's an undertaking if I'm out of the thread for a day or two, lol.

GG everyone to those HM Scrota kills, etc. He's still a scumbag and always will be until Bungie gets over the Ethernet cheese thing, although odds are slim.

I mean the freaking relic still disappears from the Templar fight if you go 2 feet outside the arena. As if anyone would start cheesing him from the Hobby platforms instead of the standard "up top" cheese that they can't/won't ever patch. Really makes running relic a lot less fun than it could be.

I need to get a copy of that game. I watched my buddy play through a chunk of it and it was beautiful. Need more simple stark games like that. Everything is too busy being busy and visually noisy these days.

Re: Shadow of the Colossus- Hard to tell since it's so compressed by my avatar is art of Ico, better view here:

ico_(game)_monochrome_mubouou_aasaa_yorda_anime_fan_art_ico_(game)_5Z3zeQ1AK7.jpg

Definitely made me smile that Miyazaki cited Ico as the game that made him realize the artistic potential of the medium and quit his boring job at Oracle for a huge pay cut to work at From Soft.

ZW33 fell asleep while still in party chat...

We heard him snoring XD

Hahaha drizzay and I were talking about that eariler as well :p

lol yeah that was pretty amazing, it was like "A wild buzzsaw appears!" in my headset

Re: Shadow of the Colossus- Hard to tell since it's so compressed by my avatar is art of Ico, better view here:

ico_(game)_monochrome_mubouou_aasaa_yorda_anime_fan_art_ico_(game)_5Z3zeQ1AK7.jpg

Definitely made me smile that Miyazaki cited Ico as the game that made him realize the artistic potential of the medium and quit his boring job at Oracle for a huge pay cut to work at From Soft.
Whoa never notice the girl on the left till you posted that larger picture. Hmm feel like I should finish Ico and Shadow of the Colossus now.

Deku Tree

I used to read the large majority, but as new OT president I feel obligated to read every post nowadays. Even at current "slow" standards it's an undertaking if I'm out of the thread for a day or two, lol.

GG everyone to those HM Scrota kills, etc. He's still a scumbag and always will be until Bungie gets over the Ethernet cheese thing, although odds are slim.

I mean the freaking relic still disappears from the Templar fight if you go 2 feet outside the arena. As if anyone would start cheesing him from the Hobby platforms instead of the standard "up top" cheese that they can't/won't ever patch. Really makes running relic a lot less fun than it could be.

lol yeah that was pretty amazing, it was like "A wild buzzsaw appears!" in my headset

Well the Templar relic disappearing means the relic holder has to stay in the Templar well even if the rest of the team can stay up too. So it does prevent some cheese. Granted staying together in the Templar well is essentially as easy as leaving five players with IB up top even on HM as long as you have a good relic holder and a team that doesn't do scrubby deaths to supplicants or Templar splash damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom