• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
OMG this run. LOL. This is a new thing.

I picked up the sword but when I ran up to Crota its like I never picked it up.

I think that happened on a run I did recently. The sword runner is the quiet type, so we'll never know, but he made it up to crota as we're yelling to come back for the sword. Luckily the sword sticks around if not picked up now, so it worked out.

WipedOut

Done with IB for the day, hit rank 4 1/2.

Bought the million million, chest, helm, cloak and sniper.

Jolder's Hammer dropped for me

Rodeo, field scout and Surplus - Arc.

I'm game for at least an hour. PSN chae3001

Get ready for fun

We were loosing then clenched the win from the jaws of defeat.

images

Can someone tell me what perks are best to use with Striker assuming I have Helm of Inmost Light (meaning I get Death from Above and Headstrong).

What I'm confused about is the jumping with Fist of Havoc. What do I need to choose to use Fist of Havoc "correctly" for PVP?

You died a few times before jumping to Crota and we have no idea how. Crota was still in the middle of the platform and you were on the edge. Definitely some screwy behavior.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
That was a perfect last run.

I like how they said they fix the buts but it's still very apparent. The swordbearer himself continues to be a pain the most. How the run goes depends entirely on how he behaves.

I'm always up for more so whoever needs help. Still have two more hard Crota checks.

New people. Join me.

Magik

That was a perfect last run.

I like how they said they fix the buts but it's still very apparent. The swordbearer himself continues to be a pain the most. How the run goes depends entirely on how he behaves.

I'm always up for more so whoever needs help. Still have two more hard Crota checks.

New people. Join me.

I didn't notice the invites that were sent earlier. My bad.

I'm still down to run Crota.

X_Magik_ox

Rehsa

Decided to run a match of Iron Banner before going to watch the fight. Still had a token on my Hunter from the first IB I think, won and went over rank 1 lol. Thorn got the last kill for me, and I don't have a Felwinter but Secret Handshake did alright. Might stay up after the fight and play more, that was kinda fun.

ERMint13

Anyone out there with Normal Gorgon or Gatekeeper? I need to farm at some point this weekend and would like the checkpoint.

Deku Tree

Anyone up for a VoG HM run starting from Oracles? I have the CP. need five.

I'm gonna play some PvP with randoms until a group forms...

Ridli

Iron Banner time - looking to hit 5 tonight and get that sweet sweet lash.

Looking to join a train or start a new one: PSN - RidliMM

patchday

Can someone tell me what perks are best to use with Striker assuming I have Helm of Inmost Light (meaning I get Death from Above and Headstrong).

What I'm confused about is the jumping with Fist of Havoc. What do I need to choose to use Fist of Havoc "correctly" for PVP?

yeah that helm... I thought it was quite worthless in Crucible. I think the devs had some grand idea that Titans can just soar in the air and take forever to pick their targets and then soar to them. In reality, usually when a team sees a glowing titan they assume its a Striker bout to Hulk Smash so they all unload on'em. But if you can make that helm work out for ya holla

yeah that helm... I thought it was quite worthless in Crucible. I think the devs had some grand idea that Titans can just soar in the air and take forever to pick their targets and then soar to them. In reality, usually when a team sees a glowing titan they assume its a Striker bout to Hulk Smash so they all unload on'em. But if you can make that helm work out for ya holla

Thanks for input. So you just recommend staying on the ground for Fist of Panic?

I didn't have enough coins when Xur sold Armamentarium, but I'll buy it next time for the 2 Lightning Grenades.

patchday

Iron Banner / Control - You might want to consider Helm Of Saint +14. Bubble up a Control point with Blessing of Light to help benefit team. If an enemy walks in the bubble they go blind. But- they will still attack the spot you were standing at. So make sure after they get blinded you side step them and take'em out. Even works on blinded Arc-blade dancers

You can also use Suppresor grenades to remove arc blade from a Hunter or prevent a spamming-voidwalker from tossing out a Nova. Also, might want to bubble Heavy ammo if you see a Warlock-voidwalker around to protect team from the nova bomb

Clash / Control / etc - Striker. Armanteum or MK-44 Strides (Boots) is what you want. Choose either Aftermath or Shockwave. Both are very good. Never got any benefit from Death from Above but maybe you should give it a try a few times to see if you like it. Just make sure to grab Shoulder Charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom