• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ophelion

Know what's satisfying? Nova bombing one of those Saint-14 blind-bubble generating dicks into oblivion. When you see Saint-14 in Hell, say hello from me.

By the way, if anyone is mad about not having a Fellwinter's and getting sniped across the solar system with one, you might want to check the various rare shotguns that drop in Crucible.

Not saying Bronzed Chasma ESC, with the right perks, can reach the same range and impact or anything. Definitely not.
but that won't fly in IB, though, right?

Hard Crota x3 anyone?

Also I'm in the mood to carry low levels in anything.

Mayweather is going to beast tonight.
i can't stand Mayweather. Sports Media is so hypocritical. His behavior is so reprehensible on so many levels, but is he called out for it like other athletes? heck to the no. *sorry for the off-topic, but i felt that (themoreyouknow.gif) ... ya know?
edit: darn double post... i woulda gotten away with it if it weren't for those meddlesome kids.

LTWood12

I'm at Rank 3 & 1/3 of the way to 4 currently. Trying to plan out my play time from here on out. I'll buy the class item at rank 4 for another boost. How many more hours am I looking at?

blazeuk

GG to tonight's team: Gunawi, CthulhuSars, WheelHoss, Blazeuk and also a couple of my non-GAF friends who joined our sessions.
Had a lot of fun, ranging from a really nice comeback and win by 50 points to destroying laggy teams on Twilight Gap and Anomaly.

Yep, we had a good run of games and finally a game on Anomaly that I actually did well on! Will be on again tomorrow after work, rank 4 on my Titan shouldn't be too difficult and all that glimmer farming we did will be instantly wiped out with a helmet, chest piece and the class item I don't have (and don't actually need).

Rolled with my Titan today using the Armamentarium and got so many kills with Lightning Grenades.

I didn't even think about using Armamentarium, was using Helm of Inmost Light the entire time, will have to change it up tomorrow.

Namikaze1

Naming the episode is always the hardest part for some reason.
Alright, my time to shine!

Episode VI: Return of the Mythocast (I just finished RoTJ okay!)

Episode VI: On the road to the Reef

Episode VI: The Wolf Pack is back!

Episode VI: *insert Arnold's "I'm back!" gif*

Episode VI: This pack hunts in 3s

Episode VI: The Zoba War (you all need to step back! Todd, Fig, and I got first dibs on him!)

Episode Vi: We going to prison! (the gaffer with the Pedobear Skype avatar will definitely be going)

Episode VI: The Wolves Below (since people kept talking about TDB for some reason)

Episode VI: First the Trials, then the Prison

Episode VI: Episode VI

XenoRaven

Today I learned that Cursed Thralls don't care if you're invisible.

Thanks for the carry Kadey and other person I don't know!

Edit: Oh man that helmet is just what I needed!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Kadey1up.

Should probably bring in a warlock for your first to revive and snipe.

I'm already at end of Abyss. Anyone else wants in?

nOoblet16

Kadey1up.

Should probably bring in a warlock for your first to revive and snipe.

I'm already at end of Abyss. Anyone else wants in?

I can go up top with my hunter, no issues.

EDIT: If no one wants in then we can just run HM Crota fresh with the ones who wanted in...I don't mind really.

todd360

Alright, my time to shine!

Episode VI: Return of the Mythocast (I just finished RoTJ okay!)

Episode VI: On the road to the Reef

Episode VI: The Wolf Pack is back!

Episode VI: *insert Arnold's "I'm back!" gif*

Episode VI: This pack hunts in 3s

Episode VI: The Zoba War (you all need to step back! Todd, Fig, and I got first dibs on him!)

Episode Vi: We going to prison! (the gaffer with the Pedobear Skype avatar will definitely be going)

Episode VI: The Wolves Below (since people kept talking about TDB for some reason)

Episode VI: First the Trials, then the Prison

Episode VI: Episode VI

Your always to late. We need to start coming up with names before we leave skype lol. First the Trials, then the Prison is pretty good.

todd360

1Q3MSMP.jpg

Mythocast Episode 6 - Etheric Hype

Episode 6 of the Mythocast is finally here! We have 7 people on this episode.

Figadapaura
Namikaze
Boguester
Kor of Memory
LollipoPReapeR
Hawkian
todd360

It was a great discussion. We had a lot of fun recording it. Thanks again everyone.

Official background noise of Iron Banner trains everywhere.

Iron Banner has been pretty good to me this round. I just hit Rank 5 and I picked up

• IB Sniper
  • IB Chest
  • IB Helm
  • IB Auto Rifle
  • IB Ship (Birth of history)

I'll buy the Hand Cannon as soon as I get some glimmer to spend.

Namikaze1

Your always to late. We need to start coming up with names before we leave skype lol. First the Trials, then the Prison is pretty good.
Dammit!

Fine.

Episode VII: Bungie v *insert week 3's guest's name*

Episode VII: Prison Awaits Us

Episode VII: We're getting too old for this schtick

Episode VII: Revenge of Sepiks Prime

Episode VII: Resurrection of A (DBZ reference. The "A" is for Archon Priest)

Episode VII: No Raiding in Prison

todd360

Dammit!

Fine.

Episode VII: Bungie v *insert week 3's guest's name*

Episode VII: Prison Awaits Us

Episode VII: We're getting too old for this schtick

Episode VII: Revenge of Sepiks Prime

Episode VII: Resurrection of A (DBZ reference. The "A" is for Archon Priest)

Episode VII: No Raiding in Prison

Amazing

Atone13

Whelp, the day's responsibilities are done, now it's time for rank four in IB. If any passenger slots open up on a train hit me up, psn is atone1382

Whelp, the day's responsibilities are done, now it's time for rank four in IB. If any passenger slots open up on a train hit me up, psn is atone1382

Need an Iron Banner Group. Looking for an iron banner group

I am in, lets do this.

Also interested in an IB group. PSN is mr_vandemar

No your a horrible person.

Yes you can join.

Ok lets get this train started the only way I know how:

alabama_derail.jpg

Saw some massively weird stuff in IB tonight. I fist of havoced a group, killing two out of three. With the survivor being a 29 and closest one to the centre of impact. I then punched him and nothing happened, so I shotgun him and nothing happened. I then die to his vex without a shot seen fired.

Deku Tree

Saw some massively weird stuff in IB tonight. I fist of havoced a group, killing two out of three. With the survivor being a 29 and closest one to the centre of impact. I then punched him and nothing happened, so I shotgun him and nothing happened. I then die to his vex without a shot seen fired.

It's called lag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom