• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw it
Edit: Don't see a fire team or party though - can you send an invite?

I dont see you online.

itcrowd.jpg

Playing against full fireteams with a bunch of randoms in Iron Banner is bad, but it's not the worst.

The worst is Joining In Progress into one of those matches 5000 points behind.

ERMint13

I have an old Timurs Lash at 300 attack. Can I roll it to what I want and then upgrade it to 365 come HoW?

I don't want to buy one if I don't have to. Seems like a waste of glimmer but I'm not sure how quick we will get the upgrade materials come HoW.

XenoRaven

Thanks again to Kadey and sandbox guy for helping me with the Nightfall.

I just ranked up my Vanguard faster than I thought I would, so with the Exotic helmet I got from the Nightfall and then the Vanguard chest I am now 30!

daedalius

yeah that helm... I thought it was quite worthless in Crucible. I think the devs had some grand idea that Titans can just soar in the air and take forever to pick their targets and then soar to them. In reality, usually when a team sees a glowing titan they assume its a Striker bout to Hulk Smash so they all unload on'em. But if you can make that helm work out for ya holla

I usually get lots of kills with the helm in conjunction with FoH. The superman hulk smash works quite well.

darthbob

Since when has iron banner armor been that cool? I don't remember that helmet.

It's the first time Lord Saladface has ever sold the helms, and this was the first Iron Banner in months that I actually worked at to get gear lol

Here's my Titan in full view. (missing IB gauntlets and boots)

QYLOuBw.jpg

Stratn

Anyone help with crota normal? Having a bit of a rough go... Need someone that can run sword. We are at crota now.

PSN = stratn99

patchday

I usually get lots of kills with the helm in conjunction with FoH. The superman hulk smash works quite well.

Interesting you are the first gaffer I've seen that likes the helm. Which attribute from the helm helps you out- Death From Above and/or Headstrong?

Since when has iron banner armor been that cool? I don't remember that helmet.

Interesting enough that's just a reskinned Helm of innermost light

patchday

I have a friend request from TNight78. Is that someone on here?

Don't know'em

Btw, think that was you I was on a NF in earlier along with kadey1up. Yo you played that arc blade hunter well. Never thought to use the long range perk to take out minions like that. I've been running gunslinger in NFs but maybe I'll give that a try sometime

XenoRaven

Don't know'em

Btw, think that was you I was on a NF in earlier along with kadey1up. Yo you played that arc blade hunter well. Never thought to use the long range perk to take out minions like that. I've been running gunslinger in NFs but maybe I'll give that a try sometime
Yeah, that was me.

Thanks! Yeah, Razor's Edge + Encore is like an orb generating machine on missions with a lot of Thralls. I used Stalker instead of Encore though because I needed to hide from enemies since I was such a low level. You can also use it from inside a Titan bubble which is nice. Bladedancer can be pretty rough in PvE without it.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
What? LOL. I die all the time. It's usually because I'm super aggressive and I go in. Nine out of ten times it's better to run away and gather yourself than to go in from what I've experienced.

daedalius

Interesting you are the first gaffer I've seen that likes the helm. Which attribute from the helm helps you out- Death From Above and/or Headstrong?

Interesting enough that's just a reskinned Helm of innermost light

Well they are both pretty helpful, but I line up a lot of DFAs for fist in pvp the most. Headstrong is alright, getting a bit more distance when sprinting isn't bad.

Also, it looks awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom