• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno how it happened but I'm back to playing Destiny on a regular basis...

Anyway duders, what's the best rocket launcher marks can buy?

The House of Wolves hype got me back into the game too. I never played much Iron Banner before and ended up at Rank 5 for the first time.

giphy.gif

PLOT TWIST!

TBH I use 50ppp as well.

IT IS THE FORUM DEFAULT VALUE FFS.

Also it's way more convenient for browsing GAF from mobile, especially with multiple gifs and gif quotes.

100ppp users are in denial.

It just looks stupid if you post "top of the page" while using 50ppp because it will show as middle of the page to the 100ppp users.

Namikaze1

Alright!

Let's get this train rolling!

PS4 VoG HM @ Oracles

1) Namillamadingdong (cause rodiard deep down needed a laugh for the day)
2) that Pokemon with the pink slippers
3) Moi aka nOoblet16
4) that tree from Zelda
5)
6)

HigXx

Alright!

PS4 VoG HM @ Oracles

3) Moi aka nOoblet16
4) that tree from Zelda
5)
6)

Is it just Oracles + Templar?

Raybunny

Alright!

PS4 VoG HM @ Oracles

3) Moi aka nOoblet16
4) that tree from Zelda
5)
6)

If you got a spot count me in. Raybunzy

ich00

Thanks Ichi, Deku, rasengan, schwag, and T-44 for the runs tonight! Lots of good loot dropped.

I ended up with:

No Land Beyond
Red Death
Mida x2
And Gjallarhorn.

T-44 got a Hunger of Crota AND Fatebringer this evening. Lots of VoG armor dropped, and a lot of other exotics too.

Thanks Wood, Ichi, rasengan, schwag, and T-44! It was a fun night and you definitely got the best drops!

Yup that was a good time for sure. Crazy good drops for T-44. Finally got a warlock VoG helmet for my Hunter after I don't know how many clears. Good timing too.

Also, stocking shards and energy for the great Mote exchange. I have over 350 shards between radiant and ascendant. I'm sure others have way more.

Good runs by all, another fun night of raiding. Still no 4th Horsemen, I'm convinced that I'll get it somehow the day before HoW launches...

Who got the other Gjallarhorn? I checked everywhere after we were done and didn't see it, and I know I saw another one scroll when the rewards showed.

Alright!

PS4 VoG HM @ Oracles

3) Moi aka nOoblet16
4) that tree from Zelda
5)
6)

Fuck it, was gonna sleep for 2 hours before the PoE stream, but I'm in for one run. Can't sleep anyway.

Also I want to compete with nami for stealing Deku's foil :p

lowrider007

Licorice-flavoured booze?
Thinking of picking up the regular edition that's on sale for £24.99, I think it's the last day today, just wondering is it worth it? I'll be playing mainly SP but hooking up with a friend now and then, will this be supported for the foreseeable future?

Good runs by all, another fun night of raiding. Still no 4th Horsemen, I'm convinced that I'll get it somehow the day before HoW launches...

Who got the other Gjallarhorn? I checked everywhere after we were done and didn't see it, and I know I saw another one scroll when the rewards showed.
All i recall was LT, getting, but yeah, we did have a second drop in the same run, didn't we?
and yeah, GG all! it was a fun time, once again.

raindoc

Friend of mine got in the first run a Gjallarhorn and in the second run. Insane..

Dude got another Horn today from the Gorgons' chest. And a P&T. He also got two legendary engrams from strikes and a black shader from reaching Dead Orbit rank 9. Just today. And it's always like that with him, I don't get why he doesn't play the lottery.

Oh and regarding the patch-leaks:

Fixed a bug which allowed players to manipulate ammo when equipping an Icebreaker and switching weapons.

Please tell me this doesn't mean what I think it means?

Anastasis

I have a few vanilla exotics that have not been rexurbished but have bubbles unlocked and have recently gotten TDB dupes. From what I gather it would be better to shard the TDB dupes and ascend the vanilla ones that alread have some XP once HoW drops. I'll probably wait to be safe, but for ascending weapons in HoW, it seems that unlocked bubbles > max attack right?

noomi

I have a few vanilla exotics that have not been rexurbished but have bubbles unlocked and have recently gotten TDB dupes. From what I gather it would be better to shard the TDB dupes and ascend the vanilla ones that alread have some XP once HoW drops. I'll probably wait to be safe, but for ascending weapons in HoW, it seems that unlocked bubbles > max attack right?

Whatever progress you've made, will be carried over to ascended weapons. So upgrade those that you have worked on :)

Namikaze1

Alright!

PS4 VoG HM @ Oracles

3) Moi aka nOoblet16
4) that tree from Zelda
5) hig...hig...sounds like fig...I got nothing
6) and a bunny

We full!

ich00

All i recall was LT, getting, but yeah, we did have a second drop in the same run, didn't we?
and yeah, GG all! it was a fun time, once again.

Yea the same drop as LT, I thought maybe I got it since my heavy inventory was full. Maybe it was T-44? I should have saved the clip. Ah well.

GRIP

I dunno how it happened but I'm back to playing Destiny on a regular basis...

Anyway duders, what's the best rocket launcher marks can buy?

Most of the vendor RLs aren't very good. I got the One Way Ticket from the vanguard vendor way back when Dark Below came out, but haven't used it for months. It's pretty much a Hunger of Crota without tracking, and even though cluster bombs look and sound kinda cool, they aren't very useful in most encounters.

So... I guess take your pick of which mediocre vendor RLs are available.

Anastasis

Whatever progress you've made, will be carried over to ascended weapons. So upgrade those that you have worked on :)

Thanks!

And I just want to say a huge thank you for this community. I just recently became a member and it is because of you all. All the early Destiny discussion within this community made me consider membership. A little over a year later I finally racked up 300 posts because of these various Destiny OTs.
And the cherry on top? Becoming a member in a thread I helped name!
DGAF, don't you ever change!

jett

D-Member
Most of the vendor RLs aren't very good. I got the One Way Ticket from the vanguard vendor way back when Dark Below came out, but haven't used it for months. It's pretty much a Hunger of Crota without tracking, and even though cluster bombs look and sound kinda cool, they aren't very useful in most encounters.

So... I guess take your pick of which mediocre vendor RLs are available.

Guess I have to hope for Xur to sell the horn one day...

Nuszka

Daamn all those VoG HM trains and i have to go to work :( Is the stream really 2,5 hours long ? The past 2 weeks i managed to slack off for an hour just to watch them but 2,5 hours someone might notice lol.

GhaleonEB

Prison of Elders has matchmaking for NM, but not for HM. Thoughts? Seems like a good balance depending on how the modes are different.
Wait some people actually expect PoE to have matchmaking? That's crazy talk, I mean I wouldn't mind but I see absolutely no indication that'll be the case.

I mean Nightfall doesn't for pete's sake, and PoE is our Raid-tier activity. I'd place chances of MM at nill/none.

Drizz hang on to a Hawkmoon!
:D
This patch will make me finally get 4th Horseman?

It is the only item I don't have in the whole game.

It is a god-tier, world-ending weapon in PvE.

noomi

Thanks!

And I just want to say a huge thank you for this community. I just recently became a member and it is because of you all. All the early Destiny discussion within this community made me consider membership. A little over a year later I finally racked up 300 posts because of these various Destiny OTs.

Your welcome :) And I completely agree, dgaf has one of the best communities I've ever been a part of. <3 you guys! *tear*

Daamn all those VoG HM trains and i have to go to work :( Is the stream really 2,5 hours long ? The past 2 weeks i managed to slack off for an hour just to watch them but 2,5 hours someone might notice lol.

No worries man, we can run some tonight. Darknyss said he would save an oracles checkpoint. Unless you wanted to just do Atheon? Maybe we can grab that from someone?

Thanks!

congrats, Vern!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom