• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wish there was a "personality" out there who knew their shit and could walk the walk but didn't let it get to their head.

Wont happen. That's like the Real Housewives finding normal women who don't actually stir shit up every day. It just doesn't sell and people don't want to watch it.

I'd love it to, but it would have to be targeted at such a niche audience.

Axoman

Anyone else notice it appears the level 28 PoE gives same rewards as a RoC strike?

I think it should give more, considering it's probably at least 3x as long as a strike.

Have they shown video of the
treasure keys
being used? IGN cuts off right after they get them.

They're not allowing footage of that yet. I guess they wanted to surprise everyone with the stream(Deej mentions in the stream if it's possible to get a key), but well THEY DUN FUCKED UP.

Nonoriri

If your name is Nonoriri you have to go buy Nanami's tampons.
Thanks for the chest ruthless, of course I get a Hard Light after I bought one :<

JayHayabusa

jayforone and Mindlog we are looking for 4 more brave souls to quickly clear HM VOG.

Anyone interested?

1. jayforone
2. Mindlog

a good death is its own reward

dNLAS15.gif

Jesus christ, that Titan helmet looks like it can take flight.

The Warlock and Titan armor looks decent, except for the helmets. Hunter armor is kinda meh.

ethomaz

Banned
Please Bungie,

I need a Warlock and Hunter armor with the heavy drop increase drops like the Titan one.

I just wanna play Ghorns.

Deku Tree

Any pictures of the secondary hand cannon?

Bungie stream got owned by arcburn.
Internally Bungie must view that stream as a total disaster IMO.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
They hovered over the level 28 PoE selection during the stream.

Rewards were
Cryptarch Engram
25 Rep
6 Marks

Isn't that what a current RoC strike drops?

It also drops House of Judgement rep.
Anyone else notice it appears the level 28 PoE gives same rewards as a RoC strike?

I think it should give more, considering it's probably at least 3x as long as a strike.
Right; we did see the rewards and we did not see it played... so how do you know how long it takes in comparison to a Roc strike? Maybe I'm missing something.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
oTtYg79.png

HMYZNK5.png

Can't say with any certainty from this of course, but it looks to me from these descriptions that the 28 playlist is completely randomized each time, 32 and 34 are a normal and hard mode for a weekly random assortment of pre-selected challenges (like a Nightfall), whereas the 35 version is a static weekly challenge that is always the same?

Axoman

Right; we did see the rewards and we did not see it played... so how do you know how long it takes in comparison to a Roc strike? Maybe I'm missing something.

Just judging by the fact it has the same number of rounds/waves as the higher level modes, you can make an educated guess that it's probably not going to be completed in ~10 minutes like a strike can be.

Even if you figure 2 minutes a wave, that's at least 24 minutes.

Namikaze1

That Titan helmet. :(

Sign me the fuck up for ToO! That got the better set.

Seriously, the hell is up with that Titan Helmet?! It's like it got fucking wings attached to it.

I can't stop staring at the helmet. Goddamn it.
&#9835;And this bird you cannot change&#9835;

The more I stare at it, the more it looks like a car spoiler.

But it'll be a pair of wings to me.

CEQoVR0XIAMLdhr.png:orig

ThyTkh.jpg

Except it's the Titan's head. But you get the point. I hope.
Where were all of you when I first noticed that shit yesterday?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom