• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Macello did two pics, so I will as well:

Nathan left and Quinn right (ice skating in front of City Hall in Philly before Christmas):

XUwYhHq.jpg

LTWood12

I'm on my work pc so I only have an old-man/businessman photo.

LVUcd08m.jpg

Maybe because of his avatar, but I was sure that Macello was like a blond surfer looking dude.

ich00

First post in here!

Have 3 level 30+ characters and looking for people to run weeklies, nightfalls and the raids with. Have a lot of experience with the strikes, but have only run VoG twice and Crota once so far so wouldn't mind getting to tag along with some more experienced raiders to get this stuff figured out.

On PSN and my user name is the same as here, BelmakoR.

And since everyone else seems to be divulging their age, I'm 36.

Looking forward to playing with you all!

Welcome! Others have said it and I will reiterate: you've found a great community of folk here.
I'll send you a FR in a bit, my PSN is ichabod00

dude... do you even game? ;-)
atari dungeon... early '80's...
the days of the real chalice

pssh...Intellivision's D&D game: old school horde mode

Also, to join in with the age checks I'm 35, although my wife may say I'm closer to 5.

Dave_6

Pics now huh? Well here we go:

17220502529_1f3c901dd5_o.jpg

This was ~6 years ago but no change minus the sideburns since I began shaving my head not long after this.

LTWood12

Pics now huh? Well here we go:

17220502529_1f3c901dd5_o.jpg

This was ~6 years ago but no change minus the sideburns since I began shaving my head not long after this.

Roll Tide you War Eagle piece of shit...

Just kidding. Grew up a Tide Fan. Converted to a Razorback Fan.

Looking for a VoG HM from the start.

1. TearsOfBlood
2. EJRobinson90

mfn_pie

36 here. Seems that Destiny has a player base of older people which is pretty cool.

Been a disappointing week so far, where most have had legendaries and exotics drop I have had shards and mats. I was able to get my Hunter to 27, need to hit VOG with her to get some legendary armor, then run it with my other characters. If anyone is available at midnight EST it would be appreciated.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
What shader gets you the color scheme seen on the character creator Warlock template (the one that looks like Starlord lol)?

I'd be up for a HM crota if you're okay dragging a 31 through it :) Keep in mind I have a fully upgraded Ghally! if that helps sway the decision one way or another lol.

Sure!

So we have:

1. WheelHoss1
2. Atone 13
3. Mass Appeal
4. SteveO

Oh, and this (me and my girl with the pups):

Playing bluegrass:

Frostburn

If I post my picture does RNG finally give me a Gjallarhorn?
Taken 2 min ago, just finished lunch working from home today.
Damn I look tired as hell probably shouldn't stay up till 2am working on my laptop again...

Atone13

Sure!

So we have:

1. WheelHoss1
2. Atone 13
3. Mass Appeal
4. SteveO

Okay, now I'm in awkward spot... I just volunteered for a HM VoG run a couple posts ago. I need both... But I kind of need HM crota for the shards. Help me out here, how do I choose to not feel like I screwed someone over?

Okay, now I'm in awkward spot... I just volunteered for a HM VoG run a couple posts ago. I need both... But I kind of need HM crota for the shards. Help me out here, how do I choose to not feel like I screwed someone over?

I'm not in a rush. If you want to do VoG first, I can wait. Not sure about everyone else, though.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I want to share my ugly mug and new tattoo with you lovely folks but I think my earlier post got missed. What's the best way to share a photo on a forum?

excellent

Hmm, I have a rather obnoxious photo of me flexing for the gf last year... shows off my tattoo... which could be turned into a horn... I'm debating whether i post it or not because of the high degree of duochebaggery evident in the photo.

Edit: can't find the photo... probably better off that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom