• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

noomi

I want to share my ugly mug and new tattoo with you lovely folks but I think my earlier post got missed. What's the best way to share a photo on a forum?

upload image to imgur then use tag

Atone13

Alright, if Atone is still joining, just 2 more spots to fill!

Yeah I'm good to go if the group fills up.

WheelHoss1, if this comes together first I appreciate the offer to wait, but I in no way expect five of you sit around waiting for me. If you can fill the group and go by all means please do. If by chance you're still looking for people after we're done with VoG I'd love to get in on HM CE.

I want to share my ugly mug and new tattoo with you lovely folks but I think my earlier post got missed. What's the best way to share a photo on a forum?
you can create an account on imgur and share it from there. there may be better options, though. i recall some discussion about other sites somewhere previously in this OT

Yup, for serious! Going to buy a Dead Orbit shirt, would love to have a 3d printed Hawkmoon one day as well, but those bastards are like a couple hundie
I loved that Old Navy had Rock Band shirts. When they went on clearance, I went around to all of the Old Navy's and bought them out.

Hmm, I have a rather obnoxious photo of me flexing for the gf last year... shows off my tattoo... which could be turned into a horn... I'm debating whether i post it or not because of the high degree of duochebaggery evident in the photo.

Edit: can't find the photo... probably better off that way.

No, I think you should try a little harder to find it...we need more gjallarhorn photoshops in here

nOoblet16

1 slot available for HM VoG fresh run. Join on me, Raybunzy, RetroMG, raindoc or Kartik21.

Also since so many are doing more than one
yes I like my pictures, I fear I might be a narcissist :/

Dubai
fDZLVmn.jpg

Times square last month
nWEkPqH.jpg

FyreWulff

So, like, single-ply?

Pretty much. Trade show shirts are almost always like that. They gave you one after you watched them do that E3 walkthrough.

Then we spotted Marty outside the booth and my music friend talked to him for a few minutes, and I took a pic of Marty and him for posterity. They were geeking the fuck out about music stuff.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Looks like one spot is open for tonight's VoG Newbie Raid.

In tonight's group we have at least half first-timers, as well as a level 25 among us, so feel free to join up even if you feel like just helping out (of course, more actual newbies are welcome too) or witnessing any potential hilarity that might arise. Speaking of hilarity I just found out I have tomorrow off, so to that end:
  • I will take a shot any time anyone dies. Do your best, Guardians! >_<
  • Will stream this.

RetroMG

In tonight's group we have at least half first-timers, as well as a level 25 among us, so feel free to join up even if you feel like just helping out (of course, more actual newbies are welcome too) or witnessing any potential hilarity that might arise. Speaking of hilarity I just found out I have tomorrow off, so to that end:
  • Will stream this.

You are going to get smashed. I will definitely be watching.

Ophelion

• Will stream this.

I did last week, so I don't mind sitting on the bench, but if we get closer and you still don't find someone, I'd love to do it.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
You are going to get smashed. I will definitely be watching.
I have faith! We've done a couple of these now with only a wipe or two! :D

If I am not completely hammered before the jumping puzzle I certainly will be afterward.
Yes

Although what time are you going? I'd be happy to help before 9pm EST.
...9PM EST :'(
I did last week, so I don't mind sitting on the bench, but if we get closer and you still don't find someone, I'd love to do it.
Cool! I'll keep the spot open for now, but good looking out.

I have faith! We've done a couple of these now with only a wipe or two! :D

If I am not completely hammered before the jumping puzzle I certainly will be afterward.

...9PM EST :'(

Cool! I'll keep the spot open for now, but good looking out.

If you need a partner in crime... well... I'll be around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom