• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Anyone, or a full wipe? We care about you here Hawk.
...let's say anyone, up until the Gatekeepers, then wipes only after that. I suppose I do need to actually help people to the best of my ability.

BTW One of ya'll generously offering your services needs to just go for it and sign-up, lol

74jIGAr.gif

here is me and Kuma who is sometimes featured as a fireteam member on mic as well

...let's say anyone, up until the Gatekeepers, then wipes only after that. I suppose I do need to actually help people to the best of my ability.

BTW One of ya'll generously offering your services needs to just go for it and sign-up, lol

74jIGAr.gif

here is me and Kuma who is sometimes featured as a fireteam member on mic as well
awww i love the puppy shots. i used to have a German Shepherd when i was younger, but now, i've become allergic. :(

Sure!

So we have:

1. WheelHoss1
2. Atone 13
3. Mass Appeal
4. SteveO

Oh, and this (me and my girl with the pups):

Playing bluegrass:

Just got home. You guys still planning on this?

Edit: wow look at all the pics! Destiny Gaf getting personal with each other <3

Let me scrounge for a pic where I am presentable...

Namikaze1

Thanks, I had to add a second photo of her looking like a stuffed animal.

I had a Pomeranian growing up... she was my mom's little lap dog.

Her name was Samantha. Not as creative as yours... but, we named her Samantha after our next door neighbor who was a total bitch (true story).
I had 4 dogs growing up, including the Pomeranian.

My first dog, Bethoven, looked exactly like yours in that pic except with a darker shade of brown. Got him when I was 3. Had to leave him behind with my grandmother once my parents decided to permanently move to the States. Got a call about a month and a half after leaving Puerto Rico that he was found half a mile away from my grandmother's place strung up with a few other dogs.

Second dog was a female husky named Princessa. I was 6 when my mom got her. We kept her for two years before we had to put her down. Got sick real bad.

Third dog was just a puppy and we didn't keep him for long. A neighbor's dog had given birth a few weeks back and she (the neighbor) wasn't doing a good job keeping the pups healthy. Mom took one home with her and we kept it for two or so months before finding a good home for him. Last time I saw him, which was 6 years ago when I visited the PR, he was huge and healthy.

My fourth was the Pomeranian, Growlithe. Got him days before my birthday back when I was 13. Kept him for a years before we moved to a new place. My mother didn't wanted to give the dog away but once the office found out we had a dog in the place, they told my mother they will have to double the rent and she couldn't afford that being a single parent at the time. So we gave him to some people on my father's side ofthe family and they weren't good for him. When a visited him months after giving him away, he was kept locked inside a small cage, looked like they weren't feeding him right, and quite a bit of color on his fur. I lost contact with them and never learn what happened to him.

LTWood12

Good to be able to put some faces w/ voices. DGaf is the best.

Was going to save up 150 marks to buy a Two to the Morgue. Got my first Cryptarch package ever last week but had forgotten to go get it at the postmaster. Picked it up last night and what do I get?

L1ZuXVMm.jpg

Aggressive Ballistics, Final Round, & Crowd Control. Yippee.

My first dog, Bethoven, looked exactly like yours in that pic except with a darker shade of brown. Got him when I was 3. Had to leave him behind with my grandmother once my parents decided to permanently move to the States. Got a call about a month and a half after leaving Puerto Rico that he was found half a mile away from my grandmother's place strung up with a few other dogs.

Second dog was a female husky named Princessa. I was 6 when my mom got her. We kept her for two years before we had to put her down. Got sick real bad.

Third dog was just a puppy and we didn't keep him for long. A neighbor's dog had given birth a few weeks back and she (the neighbor) wasn't doing a good job keeping the pups healthy. Mom took one home with her and we kept it for two or so months before finding a good home for him. Last time I saw him, which was 6 years ago when I visited the PR, he was huge and healthy.

My fourth was the Pomeranian, Growlithe. Got him days before my birthday back when I was 13. Kept him for a years before we moved to a new place. My mother didn't wanted to give the dog away but once the office found out we had a dog in the place, they told my mother they will have to double the rent and she couldn't afford that being a single parent at the time. So we gave him to some people on my father's side ofthe family and they weren't good for him. When a visited him months after giving him away, he was kept locked inside a small cage, looked like they weren't feeding him right, and quite a bit of color on his fur. I lost contact with them and never learn what happened to him.

That's awful re: the dog being strung up in PR. Some people are just heartless bastards.

I think it may be time for you to get yourself a dog. Name him/her Gaf... Or Destiny... or perhaps Atheon.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
Nami did you see my post?

EDIT:

Fuck it, for the new page:

Alright, who wants to attempt a FLAWLESS VoG HM run this weekend on PS4?

If we get a team rolling, we do this @ 6PM EST.

Again. This is flawless VoG HM.

Seriously. Let's do this! Play with drunk Nami that day!

Sign me up breh.

BiGBoSSMk23

Donating a little life juice.

Any word on changes to hard mode VoG and Crota? Isn't Crota HM going to be a joke now once you are no longer under-leveled? I imagine the 365 VoG weapons should make VoG HM even easier too. Unless they some how disable the weapon scaling in it.

Haybro

These last few pages are shattering my preconceived notions of how i picture you guys.

It's becoming too real!

Also jumping on the pet bandwagon since there's no way in hell I'll post a selfie. Her favorite part of destiny is jumping all over me during raids.

LBkc057.jpg

Namikaze1

Picture is nearly a decade old. Had to dig through some stuff for it. I believe this was taken a week or so after he broke his left hind leg after trying to jump over some stuff we had in the backyard while chasing this stray cat.

That's awful re: the dog being strung up in PR. Some people are just heartless bastards.

I think it may be time for you to get yourself a dog. Name him/her Gaf... Or Destiny... or perhaps Atheon.
I want one but not right now. Only after I move from this place.

Nami did you see my post?

EDIT:

Fuck it, for the new page:

Sign me up breh.

BiGBoSSMk23

Donating a little life juice.
I saw it. Sorry I didn't respond earlier. Looks like we still need 4 more.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane

that's a lotta doggies. I never had any growing up at all.

I got Kuma as an 8 week old pup. She is named Kuma which means bear because

noomi

Heeh, you all still doing something the 19 ?

Yeah, but since only 3 members at a time. Nuszka, Messiek and myself are going at it.

Sucks.... they split our team up :(

I haven't seen Dan in a long while, and commish still pokes his head in sometimes. Also... where the hell is Rubenov?

HAHA! Be nice Macello! :p Is really good age....

Destiny |OT21| Welcome to Facebook

Yes.... yesssss :D Nice to meet you all :)

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
How do I make my warlock look like this?

warlock1.jpg

What shader is that?

These last few pages are shattering my preconceived notions of how i picture you guys.

It's becoming too real!

Also jumping on the pet bandwagon since there's no way in hell I'll post a selfie. Her favorite part of destiny is jumping all over me during raids.

LBkc057.jpg
Hello, good guardian. I am a doll, here in this checkpoint to look after you. Honorable guardian, pursue the echoes of RNGesus, and I will not channel them into your gjallarhorn or hawkmoon or x exotics. You will hunt exotics... and I will be here for you, to embolden your sickly spirit when you get assmats..

Namikaze1

that's a lotta doggies. I never had any growing up at all.

I got Kuma as an 8 week old pup. She is named Kuma which means bear because
My parents apparently owned two more but I was just a toddler. Only one of them survive long enough till I was 3 before succumbing to old age. My dad loves dogs. My mom not so much but would still prefer them over cats.

Anyway, cute dog. :)

And y'all are making want to adopt one!

Frenden

Banned
My wife and I worked in animal rescue for years (she still does), so we've fostered pigs, goats, sheep, rabbits, ferrets, dogs, cats, roosters, hens, guinea fowl, ducks... Hell, we had 26 reformed fighting roosters on my farm once before.

I'll spare you guys the 500 pictures.

Namikaze1

Destiny 2 should have pets like FF14. I want a dog just so that he could piss all over the douchy Queen's brother's foot while I talk to her.

Gonna name him Cerberus.

stb

I know I'm a little lttp on this, but you forgot the glorious melee battle up on the platform above the templar in which you knocked grip to his demise.

Also captscience totally redeemed himself at the vog jumping puzzle during a couple of runs last night.

Always a fun group even though verde and grip stole all the loot this week.

Shit, totally forgot the brawl. I finally got GRIP after trying for about 5 weeks. I loved the way he double jumped after I pushed him off but couldn't QUITE make it back up, then fired his pistol up at me on his way down. Best thing to happen last night.

My wife and I worked in animal rescue for years (she still does), so we've fostered pigs, goats, sheep, rabbits, ferrets, dogs, cats, roosters, hens, guinea fowl, ducks... Hell, we had 26 reformed fighting roosters on my farm once before.

I'll spare you guys the 500 pictures.

That's the name of my new Destiny clan, I called it!

Edit: no, not really. I wouldn't leave Its Amateur Hour.

Shit got real on DGAF today.

a/s/l?

Cause we're cool people who do cool things

and
I'm a walrock

I know, I want to redo it a bit before committing fully.

Because I demanded everyone show their faces after I posted my baller picture holding up two crowns :D

Ok. I don't do selfies tho. I'm the one in Purple and my girlfriend is beside me. She loves gaming but is not a big fan of Destiny. Me ditching her a couple of times to raid might have something to do with that.

Rhaegar

Here I am with my daughter. Nice to know at 34 years old I'm not too decrepit to hang with DGAF.

2ZI68_zhFz

Edit: Oh, snap! Avatar faceoff!

Frenden

Banned
Those names... those are arguably the best names I have ever heard.

I worked as a sort-of pun writer for years (no joke, it's a weird gig and leveraged mostly on bad tourist tees). My brain makes the weirdest, groan worthiest jumps into portmanteaus and puns.

BiGBoSSMk23

Does the Chest Armor with the bandoleer come in that color? :/

There's really no Rust shader?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom