• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be newish sounding old information.
please don't be excited about it before hand and then disappointed afterwards.

distiny_gif_large.0.gif

I've gotten mileage from this picture.

it sure is facebook in here

first age then pics now pets? wanna see my refrigerator next?

sdxOlLH.jpg

well there's me being attacked by most ferocious creature on the planet.

Heading out to buy a monitor to game on, any recommendations? Looking in the 24-27 range. Been gaming on my 55 inch tv for 3 years now so any help would be appreciated.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
So I'm back in the hospital, lol

The fall I had from bed did do a number on me, I've been here for a week now, just got internet access, looks like a month+ stay again

Fucking sucks, sound like a broken record now with these medical updates

Blew my back out, both my legs are numb or very stiff, back sprain/muscle pull the culprit
Being bedridden for 2 months has prolonged this injury more, so will be doing rehab and physical therapy in here

This is not my year

raindoc

The fall I had from bed did do a number on me, I've been here for a week now, just got internet access, looks like a month+ stay again

Blew my back out, both my legs are numb or very stiff, back sprain/muscle pull the culprit
Being bedridden for 2 months has prolonged this injury more, so will be doing rehab and physical therapy in here

This is not my year

God-F***ing-Damnit! Best wishes, fellow guardian. Hope you get well soon (how the eff did that happen from a fall out of bed?)

This is not my year

Sorry to hear that. Broke my hip at 9 years old, I had to learn how to walk again after the long stay in the hospital (and half body cast).

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
We should start our own clan.

81 here and I need the clan raid trophy so double win!

This is not my year

Man that blows. Hang in there.

-

Does a weapon need to be fully upgraded in order to ascend it? I have quite a lot of pre-Dark Below legendary and exotic gear, not all of which is fully upgraded, but I don't want to waste grind / materials if in a couple of weeks I'll need to start all over again.

Deku Tree

This is not my year

So sorry to hear about it GRX... Hope you get a full recovery as soon as you are able!

Group forming later. Stay tuned. Same bat time, same bat channel. If this had been an actual emergency, you would have been notified with instructions.

Namikaze1

Does a weapon need to be fully upgraded in order to ascend it? I have quite a lot of pre-Dark Below legendary and exotic gear, not all of which is fully upgraded, but I don't want to waste grind / materials if in a couple of weeks I'll need to start all over again.
we don't know. Bungie had shown a Red Death with half of the bubbles filled at 365 so perhaps you don't need it fully upgraded. But we don't know. They haven't clarify that yet.

Goddamn, Phogoth ROC strike, the two other fuckers just idle at the start until I reach the boss. Waited until they were in the line of fire and just went to orbit, hope Phogoth burns them alive.

I would've finished the mission, but when they showed up and just hung out in the back room dancing I fucking lost it. Why even play the game.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
In any event, you don't have to worry about leveling it up and it getting reset. At the very least Ascension does not reset any prior investment. So if you can Ascend prior to maxing out all the bubbles (we don't know if it's possible yet), most likely result is you'd still have to finish filling in the bubbles to hit 365 damage/42 light.

Goddamn, Phogoth ROC strike, the two other fuckers just idle at the start until I reach the boss. Waited until they were in the line of fire and just went to orbit, hope Phogoth burns them alive.

I would've finished the mission, but when they showed up and just hung out in the back room dancing I fucking lost it. Why even play the game.

Ugh I hate that. i don't mind carrying people but for fuck sakes atleast try a little. I hope as you left they both got killed.

Deku Tree

we don't know. Bungie had shown a Red Death with half of the bubbles filled at 365 so perhaps you don't need it fully upgraded. But we don't know. They haven't clarify that yet.

Where is this thing that Bungie showed off?

Planet Destiny visited Bungie and they put up an upgrading video on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5wskANbWVE&spfreload=10

In this video they show an "ascended" but not upgraded Thunderlord at 334 attack and they claim it needs to be fully upgraded to reach 365 attack but they don't show what are the upgrade requirements. I don't think Bungie wants people to know whether or not there are new upgrade requirements for old exotics.
Probably they are the same I guess.

You and Deadman. Deathmatch for the manliest beard on GAF.

You were grumpy? :eek:

YES...Aweso...wait what's this?

BEARDGAF REPRESENT.

I don't usually let things get that out of hand, though...

NOW that is one Majestic Beard!

I shaved mine off for one reason or another, but promptly grew it back. It's about twice the size as last year, but I really need to trim it up. It's wider than it is long.

GhaleonEB

Oh gosh the weekly update is today too. I wonder if they'll regurgitate information or share something new.

I hope they talk about the following:

Changes to the strike playlists with the release of the HoW (new playlist? Old strikes reintegrated? New PoE modifiers active on weeklies?)

Some additional details on how armor and weapon cores fit into the loot drops in PoE, alongside the chests at the end.

Namikaze1

Where is this thing that Bungie showed off?

Planet Destiny visited Bungie and they put up an upgrading video on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5wskANbWVE&spfreload=10

In this video they show an "ascended" but not upgraded Thunderlord at 334 attack and they claim it needs to be fully upgraded to reach 365 attack but they don't show what are the upgrade requirements. I don't think Bungie wants people to know whether or not there are new upgrade requirements for old exotics.
Probably they are the same I guess.
ToO stream. One guy had a Red Death I believe. It was at 365 with the green bar underneath it half way full.

GutZ31

YES...Aweso...wait what's this?

NOW that is one Majestic Beard!

I shaved mine off for one reason or another, but promptly grew it back. It's about twice the size as last year, but I really need to trim it up. It's wider than it is long.

I think this is devolving into beardgaf once again.
Not even mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom