• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Here you go! Showing off my new tattoo. I actually have long hair but I was rocking the butch that day. My gf was making me laugh!

BE COMPLIMENTARY BECAUSE THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE SHARED MY PHOTO ON THE GAF

ALSO THIS IS NOW FACEBOOK HA HA HA

d6do1mg.jpg

3OLnWy5.jpg

noomi

Here you go! Showing off my new tattoo. I actually have long hair but I was rocking the butch that day. My gf was making me laugh!

That's actually a really cool tattoo! I like it!

As much as I would love to have a tat my wife explicitly forbids me from any body art :/

But maybe one day I'll have "Hawkmoon" on my ass... that would be....weird wouldn't it?

cilonen

Haha, so I flake outa Tuesday with a Migraine, basically miss yesterday completely and resurface this evening to check the PoE impressions...

I can only conclude the PoE reveal turned everyone sexy and uninhibited. You all rock DGAF.

I'll post something when I can stand looking at a screen a bit longer :)

1) HOLY CRAP WE HAVE LADIES ON HERE!!!

2) Really cool tat.

3) Also was my first time sharing my pic on GAF, you are not alone.

Atone13

Looks like one spot is open for tonight's VoG Newbie Raid.

In tonight's group we have at least half first-timers, as well as a level 25 among us, so feel free to join up even if you feel like just helping out (of course, more actual newbies are welcome too) or witnessing any potential hilarity that might arise. Speaking of hilarity I just found out I have tomorrow off, so to that end:
  • I will take a shot any time anyone dies. Do your best, Guardians! >_<
  • Will stream this.

Hey Hawk, if you need an alternate or a spot filler feel free to hit me up.

Edit:

Thanks for that HM VoG guys, time to play with my new mythoclast!

Thanks for the HM VoG run guys. Got my Hunter gauntlets, just need the chest piece to have the full set.

And sorry for being a bit grumpy after we wiped a couple of times on oracles. I have played this game too much :(

Thanks for the HM VoG run guys. Got my Hunter gauntlets, just need the chest piece to have the full set.

And sorry for being a bit grumpy after we wiped a couple of times on oracles. I have played this game too much :(

Nah you didn't seem grumpy to me. Thanks for the run. No Fatebringer though =/

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
That's actually a really cool tattoo! I like it!

As much as I would love to have a tat my wife explicitly forbids me from any body art :/

But maybe one day I'll have "Hawkmoon" on my ass... that would be....weird wouldn't it?

Thanks!

Maybe that's why? I think the Destiny logo would be a pretty cool tat.

Once you realise how easy it is to have one done it becomes a bit scary. My gf already has three just from the past year!

Nice tattoo, sploatee. :)

Don't worry, you're not the only one posting pics of themselves for the first time on GAF. It was my first time today too.

Cheers dude! We did it! Now we can participate in real pic GAF!

Kickass tat.

Thanks dude!

1) HOLY CRAP WE HAVE LADIES ON HERE!!!

2) Really cool tat.

3) Also was my first time sharing my pic on GAF, you are not alone.

1. There are others!!!

2. Thanks bud!

3. See above re real pic GAF

It's a sickness. It drives my wife crazy.

Boom!

Whoa this has gone full facebook now hasn't it!? :D

Soon Xur will come and get us back to reality :D

It just shows how polite you are that you consider said behavior worthy of an apology. Fun run. Learning the mechanics more and more.

FyreWulff

Same fabric they used for the burn blue shirts?

similar to it yeah, i only held someone else's burn blue shirt. never had one myself.

mIBX1yal.jpg

the networking is worth more than the bits of promotional items they give you there, though. And it was pretty cool to see Destiny in person at that stage of development.

Atone13

I also was gonna say no gumpyness was noticed by me. Thanks again for the run though!

It just shows how polite you are that you consider said behavior worthy of an apology. Fun run. Learning the mechanics more and more.

Yeah felt a bit bad about it. I have absolutely no problem with people learning mechanics. We all started from somewhere. What really annoyed me though was blinking of edges.

But after oracles I just completely forgot it and had fun again!

You were grumpy? :eek:

Yeah I was kinda annoyed when a friend decided to be afk during oracles and blinked of the edge a couple of times.
I don't mind if we wipe because you got swarmed, but not because this kind of stuff.
But I have to be a bit more patient I think.

Nah you didn't seem grumpy to me. Thanks for the run. No Fatebringer though =/

I also was gonna say no gumpyness was noticed by me. Thanks again for the run though!

Aaw thanks guys, didn't want to come across like an elitist.
I had fun as well, enjoy your Vexes, Truths and other drops!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom