• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deku Tree

ToO stream. One guy had a Red Death I believe. It was at 365 with the green bar underneath it half way full.

Could have been a test build or something IDK...

I got 67 Exotic shards (dropped like 150 strange coins on Exotic shards last weekend too), and I'm not spending any of them until I know for sure what are the upgrade requirements for HoW.

noomi

That's right... weekly update. Honestly forgot about it... what more could there be?

Also is there still some reveal/video scheduled for tomorrow? TOO MUCH IS HAPPENING!

Totally the worst. Had an afk guy get an exotic off a Roc strike my brother and I did the other day. I thought he'd left the strike, but there he was at the rewards screen, taking the goods for doing squat. Infuriating.

Got matched up with two other guys who did play, same strike. Got a Legendary Engram.Sent them a thank you message afterwards, rewarding good behavior felt right.

phen0m24

What is going on in here?

"Hi I'm Glenn and divorced, I have 2 Vitas and as many kids, I like long walks in the electronics sto-"

Imgur is not cooperating with my phone so later I'll submit my "this is me and my boys - yeah the one who does Thorn bounties for hire - at Disney" photo.

:)

buncha weirdos
:p

You can "report" them for positive behavior too.

Already done. Decided to do the same for some Gaffers I saw online. I'm all about that feel-good, baby.

Got an Oblivion Helm from the Engram, too. Definitely ascending that baby. Love the look, and the stats are decent too.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
Holy shit, you guys... Those 3D printed Hawkmoons and TLW's are fucking legit. O_O

Can we expect Collector's Editions to become this fucking cool as 3D printing becomes less expensive?

Gala

Phew... had to work overtime. What is going on? Any Crota HMs or Atheon NM/HM forming up? Would also be up for fresh Crotas with two characters, since I need shards.

noomi

Holy shit, you guys... Those 3D printed Hawkmoons and TLW's are fucking legit. O_O

Can we expect Collector's Editions to become this fucking cool as 3D printing becomes less expensive?

Yup! Did you google them? Those prices though.....

Lonely boners Xbox bbq group photo. Not saying who is who, I'll let the guilty parties speak up.

Caran_Group_BBQ1.JPG

Now I gotta guess who is who...

(waves)
Dude did you do your flawless last night? We didn't raid
cough scarlet lun and drizzy awol cough
so I folded laundry #PARENTGAF and crashed...

yeah, we got it third try (failed once at the bridge, once at the end of lamps, then finished it). :) took about, oh, maybe an hour and a half, tops, being super careful. i messaged drizzay so i could get added to the board. even after the achievement though, i still love to play this game. :D

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
Yup! Did you google them? Those prices though.....

Yeah, no, screw that. They're still a commodity. I can't wait till it becomes the standard in the model casting industry. That jump in quality for action figures is gonna be sweet.

So I discussed this with Unstable last night, but the Vespian Dynast pistol is classified as a 'Sidearm' instead of a hand cannon. Which is interesting because something like the Vex Mythoclast, NLB, or Universal Remote is categorized as what they are despite being a different slot-IE Shotgun for UE or Fusion Rifle for VXM.

So possibly a new category of weapons?

So I discussed this with Unstable last night, but the Vespian Dynast pistol is classified as a 'Sidearm' instead of a hand cannon. Which is interesting because something like the Vex Mythoclast, NLB, or Universal Remote is categorized as what they are despite being a different slot-IE Shotgun for UE or Fusion Rifle for VXM.

So possibly a new category of weapons?

maybe the sidearm as special will be an accompaniment to a primary, so that we can finally dual-wield?

phen0m24

yeah, we got it third try (failed once at the bridge, once at the end of lamps, then finished it). :) took about, oh, maybe an hour and a half, tops, being super careful. i messaged drizzay so i could get added to the board. even after the achievement though, i still love to play this game. :D

GRATS!! Awesome!

Did you beat Hudson? Haha lol

Pug ROC sucks. 1 guy leaves as soon as we land, the other leaves when we get to the boss oddly enough. Good thing Black Hammer wrecks Priest.

(waves)
Dude did you do your flawless last night? We didn't raid
cough scarlet lun and drizzy awol cough
so I folded laundry #PARENTGAF and crashed...

Oh good. Now I can know what you look like.

My pic is a few pages ago. Yes, people already took it to photoshop for some Ghallarhorn treatment.

Edit: oddly enough, you look rather similar to how I had pictured you in my head.

phen0m24

Oh good. Now I can know what you look like.

My pic is a few pages ago. Yes, people already took it to photoshop for some Ghallarhorn treatment.

Edit: oddly enough, you look rather similar to how I had pictured you in my head.
Lol I saw the horn-lobster bib :) nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom