• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bradach

That legendary engram to Exotic weapon didn't work for my friend last night.

34 blue engrams and 2 legendary engrams.

On two occasions the blue engrams turned to purple weapons at which time he quickly opened the purple engrams... and got purple weapons.

If it was a thing looks like it was patched or doesn't work 100% of the time.

Weren't the leaks by the guy who deleted his Reddit account because he couldn't deal with the pressure of showing proof though?

Just saying, don't get your hopes up just yet.

Shito

Weren't the leaks by the guy who deleted his Reddit account because he couldn't deal with the pressure of showing proof though?

Just saying, don't get your hopes up just yet.
The one with the HoW leaks? They were different people, if I'm not mistaken.
But yeah, I'm waiting for a confirmation before rejoicing too much.

Wilde

Any of you guys planning on running any raids right after reset? Like anyone saving the normal death singer checkpoint?

I'm up for that, or our usual 6x Atheon, or Nightfalls, or whatever.

ZW33

You're one of the best PvP players on the planet. Your opinions have more value than you give yourself credit for, people appreciate your input.

Give yourself some credit. I've always had the same issues and I still experiment too much for my own good but seeing someone write it up and put it to video in this community is dope.

i'm glad you guys feel that way. i always want to share things that i have a handle on, but when it comes to actual guides or teaching, i don't think i have that gift. i prefer not to open my mouth unless i know what i'm talking about (and it's too bad i don't do it more often).

Wilde

Is anyone going to try to do the iron banner trick to save your rank 5 over reset? What is the best way to make this work? I haven't tried it but I heard it was tricky last time.

The one with the HoW leaks? They were different people, if I'm not mistaken.
But yeah, I'm waiting for a confirmation before rejoicing too much.

Ah really? My bad, let's hope we get to see another all-burn then!

hopes for what?

All-burn nightfall. Personally one of my favorites as you get to choose your favorite weapons without having to worry about a single burn in particular. Also means we won't have to deal with juggler/angry/lightswitch.

I'll save the hard one. I just stay in until after reset and then die?

You have to load in before reset (do it now).

Stay there a few minutes after reset.

Have someone who has logged in after reset join you.

Wipe, then you can leave, log out and join that friend who should stay at the checkpoint till you load in.

Wipe twice and you're done.

timmy

You have to load in before reset (do it now).

Stay there a few minutes after reset.

Have someone who has logged in after reset join you.

Wipe, then you can leave, log out and join that friend who should stay at the checkpoint till you load in.

Wipe twice and you're done.
K I'm loaded in now. So if anyone wants to join in after reset to help, my psn is caffemisto.

Rejoice! \o/
The strike / burns that gifted me my Horn. <3

Ah I see you have some good memory coupled to this strike/burn.
Got my first one from the Gorgon's Chest pre-DLC, after that I got one from the exotic CE chest, another one from Gorgon's and one from a NF. Good memories nonetheless.

Awesome!
Should be able to make quick work of the NF like this.

My Horn and BH are ready!
Should be done quickly yeah

M3Rocket

Well that was not pleasant. I expected better from Gaf.

Just trying to get normal gorgon if someone would be so kind. I've got gorgon hard and Crota hard if you need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom