• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That legendary engram to Exotic weapon didn't work for my friend last night.

34 blue engrams and 2 legendary engrams.

On two occasions the blue engrams turned to purple weapons at which time he quickly opened the purple engrams... and got purple weapons.

If it was a thing looks like it was patched or doesn't work 100% of the time.
Yeah I was gonna ask about this. I have a purple heavy engram and I'm gonna try it later

ButchCassidy386

Neo Member
Yeah I was gonna ask about this. I have a purple heavy engram and I'm gonna try it later

I was a level 14 titan and emcripted almost 10 legendaries. No exotics.

I need as many shots at exotics as possible. Gotta get a GHorn before HoW. Would like a fatebringer too. I've got everything on Xbox but my ps4 is lacking a good rocket launcher and raid boots.

Navid

EDIT: Off now, will hopefully be back on later this afternoon... Think I got the normal gorgon checkpoint if anyone needs it then. :)

Deku Tree

Gotta install an update 2.51 to play online?
Even though I was in rest mode it still needs to download?

What's the point of rest mode?

Anyone doing NF once my update is installed?

nOoblet16

Yea that's what I've been wondering as well, why does it need to download..can't it download when in rest mode ?

GutZ31

tumblr_nmluudwtzl1tds2vfo1_400.gif

123rl

Great news: I didn't get Ass Mats this week. Bad news: I got another LDR rifle, with worse perks than the one I use and the same perks as the one I keep in my vault. Discarded...

I'd have rather had the Ass Mats tbh. Hopefully I get something better with my second character tonight

Great news: I didn't get Ass Mats this week. Bad news: I got another LDR rifle, with worse perks than the one I use and the same perks as the one I keep in my vault. Discarded...

I'd have rather had the Ass Mats tbh. Hopefully I get something better with my second character tonight

I got ass mats

a second thunderlord

some shitty helmet

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom