• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that's where you screwed up, besides being up way too late lol.
I always mess up when I'm trying my best.
Better to just have fun, do what you're comfortable with, and try not to die.

Your biggest offense was jumping down when you would not be running the sword.

I forgive you. Next time I'll lecture you severely in front of real scrubs to really rub it in though.
well, i guess i must shoulder some of the blame, as the non-GAF 30 was on my friend list. That said, I didn't invite him to group up though, since he just joined up. :D

Well they castrated the House of Wolves DLC and I hate these changes they made to the multiplayer with the slower ammo pickup and new positions. It's like they're doing everything they can to make just me stop playing it. I just get more disappointed after every update or piece of news.

Bite my shiny metal ass

Btw Sunsetting & Shattered Vault Cloak= Best combo

tumblr_lroowyrDuq1qckgy7.gif

just be careful what you wish for

Well they castrated the House of Wolves DLC and I hate these changes they made to the multiplayer with the slower ammo pickup and new positions. It's like they're doing everything they can to make just me stop playing it. I just get more disappointed after every update or piece of news.

i've honestly disliked the game since the February patch

Atone13

Shut up, you're not going anywhere.
You will suffer with the rest of us, and like it!

LOL, I see how it is. Although, to be fair, I wouldn't exactly call what I experienced "suffering". If I had to describe it, it was more like be hoisted up, carried along and handed shiny things I in no way earned.

That said however, I do recall being the lowly lvl 30 that was the only one of us able to make it down the hall and into the treasure room before the door closed. So I suppose I did earn that bit for myself.

Deku Tree

I wish Bungie had given us a Raid and let the "Arena activity" replace the PvP content in HoW. After all only a very small percentage of Destiny players enjoy PvP.
Even Zoba quit and deleted all toons too.

patchday

I like the changes to the ammo spawns in Crucible. Especially in regards to heavy ammo. Now I see randoms actually fight over the heavy ammo spawn points like they should have been doing all along. Previously, even if I sat there and pointed where the heavy ammo was most would just sprint right pass only to probably get obliterated by someone with a heavy machine gun or rocket launcher from the enemy team.

Granted, I still dont play that much. But the changes I saw I liked. Granted, now I'm seeing tons of pulse rifles instead of ARs. Which is an interesting change. thought hell would freeze over before pulse guns become FOTM

BuzzJive

I wish Bungie had given us a Raid and let the "Arena activity" replace the PvP content in HoW. After all only a very small percentage of Destiny players enjoy PvP.
Even Zoba quit and deleted all toons too.

Is there a source for this "very small percentage" or is this just how you feel about the game?

I've played nearly 1,000 Crucible matches now and I never have a problem finding a match and it's not often that I run across names I recognize (though I have seen a couple GAF clan members during matchmaking).

This group here definitely skews PvE, but I'd find it hard to believe that there aren't many thousands of people playing PvP.

Are there other people here that play PvP?

Is there a source for this "very small percentage" or is this just how you feel about the game?

I've played nearly 1,000 Crucible matches now and I never have a problem finding a match and it's not often that I run across names I recognize (though I have seen a couple GAF clan members during matchmaking).

This group here definitely skews PvE, but I'd find it hard to believe that there aren't many thousands of people playing PvP.

The past few weeks my friends have all started to play more crucible. Tonight we had 8 guys on so we had make 2 teams. That's never happened before. Once we get the weekly PvE stuff out of the way, we've started playing more crucible and having a lot of fun with it. I'm hoping the PvP portion gets expanded upon in Destiny 2, because while fun it just seems so barebones.

I do. Tho not as much anymore.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Guess Who's Back Home!

THIS FUCKING GUY!

Still 3 weeks no weight bearing, but GODDAMN does it feel GOOD to be HOME

Will sign into PS4 + Destiny in 30 minutes!, need that Gorgon HM checkpoint PLEASE!

I avoid it like the plague.

Deku Tree

Slide that Bungie showed at GDC. Not digging it up though. Sorry.

Guess Who's Back Home!

THIS FUCKING GUY!

Still 3 weeks no weight bearing, but GODDAMN does it feel GOOD to be HOME

Will sign into PS4 + Destiny in 30 minutes!, need that Gorgon HM checkpoint PLEASE!

Glad to hear it! Congratulations! Welcome back. Hope you make it to 100% better soon! This topic moves a lot slower than it did before BTW...

Eris rep doesnt go to factions?Thats some bs right there.

No, why would it? She has her own rep.

That's why doing her bounties after you've unlocked level 4 is pretty useless unless you want XP.

Bungie increased the bounty reps from 75 to 100 last week. Who cares about her rep 4 months after the expansion?

Deku Tree

That's why doing her bounties after you've unlocked level 4 is pretty useless unless you want XP.

Bungie increased the bounty reps from 75 to 100 last week. Who cares about her rep 4 months after the expansion?

The NF bounty each week gets you basically a free 4 motes per character. Otherwise no reason to do Eris bounties. Only thing I ever bought from her was shaders anyway lolz.

Obscured

I wish Lvls weren't tied to armor or there was some sort of transmog. Strange coin for every transmog.

It really limits look variety.

Actually my biggest complaint with how they deal with armor now.

For any that have the dead orbit shader what lvl did you get dead orbit to when you got it?

Well when the faction class item says all rep gains go to dead orbit or whatever, you expect ALL rep gains too, not just vanguard and crucible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom