• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deku Tree

In the PoE arena we are actually going to have to take out every single enemy or we don't get to go to the next wave Guardians.

NO CHEESE!!!

Namikaze1

In the PoE arena we are actually going to have to take out every single enemy or we don't get to go to the next wave Guardians.

NO CHEESE!!!
Lifefindsaway.jpg

Cheese uh finds a way.

NO CHEESE!!!

Judging by the videos, i think they focused on making this cheese proof.

I wonder if there is a set number of enemies or constant spawn until you meet the objectives

Wilde

Anyone else who already did their deathsinger/Crota kills want to run hard abyss and bridge? Possibly x3?

1. ZW33
2. x_Magik_ox
3. Catfax
4. US-Frostburn
5. Squidhands

If not, would any stealth hunters be willing to help my 31 Titan cheese the abyss?

Need one more for Hard Abyss and Bridge x2. Join on ZW33.

Rainmaker

Banned
Yeah, I really don't ever want to do Crota again (and haven't in months) but I never got Mark of The Pit or Word of Crota. It's really bugging me I don't have those so I guess I'll be trying again next week.

rNilla

I changed it to School of Nami yesterday while trying to think of a new name. Couldn't think of anything better than School of Hawk so I changed it to that.

I like it over Path of the Hawk.

I Wanna Hawk.
Hawk Me Amadeus.
Hawk the Casbah.
Detroit Hawk City.
Don't Stop Be Hawkian.
Can You Smell What the Hawk is Cooking?
I Believe in a Thing Called Hawk.

etc.

These are all bad and I feel bad.

Namikaze1

I Wanna Hawk.
Hawk Me Amadeus.
Hawk the Casbah.
Detroit Hawk City.
Don't Stop Be Hawkian.

etc.

And you should.

Not as bad as the ones I came up with yesterday.

jett

D-Member
It was fun once.

I guess, but it's annoying that the reward is so crap for so much work. But I can't beat Urzok the Hated on my own, ends up running away. Asked for help on my FL, nobody responded. Feels bad man. I'm on p.s. triple if anyone can help out.

I guess, but it's annoying that the reward is so crap for so much work. But I can't beat Urzok the Hated on my own, ends up running away. Asked for help on my FL, nobody responded. Feels bad man. I'm on p.s. triple if anyone can help out.

Found verdict plus arc heavy mg and he goes down really fast. Sorry cant help you but hes really not that bad with the right tools

HM Crota is just not a lot of fun anymore.
I haven't done it since a long time ago.

I don't go out of my way to do it, but if someone's inviting me, I'll do it. Someone I met through a gaf friend invited me the other night with two other guys I didn't know. We four manned the crota cp in about 15 minutes. They mentioned posting here, but I didn't recognize the names.

So yeah, crota can be an ass, but I'll waste a half hour, because you just never know.

I Wanna Hawk.
Hawk Me Amadeus.
Hawk the Casbah.
Detroit Hawk City.
Don't Stop Be Hawkian.

etc.

You forgot

You hawk me all night long
We will hawk you
Lock, hawk and 2 smoking barrels

Kreus

Neo Member
Instead of useless collectioning a duplicates without any usefull usage in the game you should have been working in upgrading those weapons and dismantling them for 2 shards.

Once the HoW drops, you will need more then 50 Exotic shards just to Ascend all single Exotic pieces.

To.each his own and I respect your enyojment in possesions, but it really makes no single benefit to the game itself. You probably wasted millions of XP into useless things which you could've use to earn double Exotic shards for every weapon dismantled.

I have all Exotics fully upgraded, stash of Exotic weapons and gear at postmaster and around 5 exotics ready to be leveled up in Vault. On top of that I have 70 Exotic shards waiting for the HoW for day 1 Ascending.

Hoarding Exotic duplicates really makes no sense.

;)

Who really wants to grind out fully leveling an exotic before dismantling it?

Even with a telemetry, I'd have to do all my bounties across all 3 characters in one day to fully level up one weapon.

Why hoard dupe exotics?

Cause I ain't bout that vault life. I like to jump into destiny and be ready to go. Not play hot-potato with my weapons.

I don't use all of my exotic armor, so I'll only need about 27 more exotic shards to ascend my "Must haves" on Day 1. Which will run me 189 of my now mostly useless strange coin. So come next week, after I run all my nightfalls, raids, etc...and dismantle any crappy exotic dupes i'll just run over to Xur and.....

make-it-rain-gif_1.gif

tl:dr
Why you mad though? 1v1 me bro.

PSN: KreusGotYa

rNilla

You forgot

You hawk me all night long
We will hawk you
Lock, hawk and 2 smoking barrels

Smells Like Hawk Spirit
Black Hawk Sun
Man in the Hawk
Hawk Hawkian: Hawk Detective
Hawkbusters 2
The Good the Bad and the Hawkian
The Hawk Knight Rises
Hawk on Fire
Kindergarten Hawk

Namikaze1

The Phantom Hawk
Hawks of the Old Republic
The Hawk Wars
Revenge of the Hawk
Return of the Hawk
The Hawk Strikes Back
A New Hawk

Been watching and playing Star Wars all day

Wilde

Anyone else who already did their deathsinger/Crota kills want to run hard abyss and bridge? Possibly x3?

1. ZW33
2. x_Magik_ox
3. Rayuma
4. US-Frostburn
5. Squidhands

If not, would any stealth hunters be willing to help my 31 Titan cheese the abyss?

Need one more for Hard Mode Abyss and Bridge. Join on ZW33.

Lnkn52

I changed it to School of Nami yesterday while trying to think of a new name. Couldn't think of anything better than School of Hawk so I changed it to that.

I like it over Path of the Hawk.
Thought of another one:
Smashing Hawkians

Side note: I'm getting old for roller coasters. Had a heart attack when I rode Rockin Roller-coaster featuring Aerosmith.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom