• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
alright...I'm curious about Crota's End.

How does it compare to the Vault of Glass? More or less fun?

---

Also, hard mode Vault of Glass...do you think level 30 would be good enough to take it on, or would you say wait until 31/32?

I await your wise counsel :)

Is there a CE or some PvP goodness happening?

---

Also, hard mode Vault of Glass...do you think level 30 would be good enough to take it on, or would you say wait until 31/32?

30 is plenty :)

You don't do more damage as a 31/32, maybe have a little more survivability. I done it at 29.

I personally find VoG more fun than CE.

Namikaze1

---

Shorter in length and in my opinion, less fun than VoG.

rNilla

---

Most people will say VoG > CE. CE is much more straightforward (shorter) but still a lot of fun.

30 is plenty for HM VoG.

gdt

---

27 is more than fine for VoG. You cap out at 28....you don't do more damage after that.

CE isn't as good and it's shorter....but it's still one of the best things I've ever played.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Ooo sounds good. Something to look forward to, then.

I'm gonna be on crucible for an hour or so now, but don't fancy plugging the mic in. Feel free to join though, DGAF.

Dear Bungie,

Change your shitty spawns in crucible so that you never spawn in someone's line of sight. I'm tired of getting sniped before I even have control of my character. I feel like I'm playing COD4 except that was a better game.

Thanks,
Pretty much everyone who plays Clash

Deku Tree

Dear Bungie,

Change your shitty spawns in crucible so that you never spawn in someone's line of sight. I'm tired of getting sniped before I even have control of my character. I feel like I'm playing COD4 except that was a better game.

Thanks,
Pretty much everyone who plays Clash

Getting spawn killed? On which map?

27 is more than fine for VoG. You cap out at 28....you don't do more damage after that.

CE isn't as good and it's shorter....but it's still one of the best things I've ever played.

HM VoG ramps up to 30 at Atheon, so 30 is just fine, a lot of us did it at #forever29, It "can" be done at 28/27, but you will be at a disadvantage and it's mostly just you getting carried at that point.

Wilde

Anyone else who already did their deathsinger/Crota kills want to run hard abyss and bridge? Possibly x3?

1. ZW33

If not, would any stealth hunters be willing to help my 31 Titan cheese the abyss?

Anyone else who already did their deathsinger/Crota kills want to run hard abyss and bridge? Possibly x3?

1. ZW33

If not, would any stealth hunters be willing to help my 31 Titan cheese the abyss?

Ready and willing to do this part also. xD

jett

D-Member
I can't believe I'm doing this garbage Urn quest just to eliminate the thing from my inventory (and from appearing over Eris's head if I remove it). Sad thing is I already did this for a friend. :|

Atone13

1. ZW33

I'd be up for these, still need me some shards. Not on my ps4 atm, but if a group comes together I can hop on. atone1382

amar212

Destiny_20150509140149.jpg

Not pictured

Weapons:
1 Hawkmoon
2 Vex Mythocast
1 Universal Remote
2 Patience and Time
1 Plan C
2 Dragon's Breath
` Thunderlord
1 Truth

Armor:
MK. 44 Stand Asides
The Armamentarium
Crest of Alpha Lupi

Instead of useless collectioning a duplicates without any usefull usage in the game you should have been working in upgrading those weapons and dismantling them for 2 shards.

Once the HoW drops, you will need more then 50 Exotic shards just to Ascend iall single Exotic pieces.

To.each his own and I respect your enyojment in possesions, but it really makes no single benefit to the game itself. You probably wasted millions of XP into useless things which you could've use to earn double Exotic shards for every weapon dismantled.

I have all Exotics fully upgraded, stash of Exotic weapons and gear at postmaster and around 5 exotics ready to be leveled up in Vault. On top of that I have 70 Exotic shards waiting for the HoW for day 1 Ascending.

Hoarding Exotic duplicates really makes no sense.

;)

Wilde

1. ZW33
2. x_Magik_ox
3. Catfax
4. atone 1382

Need two more.

Wilde

1. ZW33
2. x_Magik_ox
3. Catfax
4. atone 1382
5. Squidhands
6. US-Frostburn

Think we're full now. Party invites going out. I'll post again if someone doesn't show.

Just wasted an hour+ trying to form a group for HM Crota CP. If anyone is interested in getting a GAF game going, please message GT: SeventhGear (xbox one).

For me, VoG is a 9.95/10 and CE is a 3/10 with a large std. deviation. For CE, the first phase is cool and the second phase is quite good, but the third phase is garbage-tier and the final boss is an affront to human decency.

I'm probably the biggest CE critic around here so take it with a large grain of salt. Especially in normal mode, CE can be a lot of fun with a good group. It's very small and short relative to VoG, which is a huge minus to me but some people enjoy that aspect. Just make sure to run NM CE cheese-free for your first time or two to get an accurate picture of the raid design.

Just wasted an hour+ trying to form a group for HM Crota CP. If anyone is interested in getting a GAF game going, please message GT: SeventhGear (xbox one).

Be sure to join the list of Xbox players linked in the OP and the second post of this thread if you're looking for more X1 DGAF'ers to group up with

Greenymac

Soooo. Ive barely played in a couple months and Ive been drinking. Anyone need a nightfall or weekly? Or wanna tag along while I do bounties to lvl up my praxic that I bought two months ago?

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Seeing all these LFG posts reminds me how lonely it is to be an Xboner on here. I miss being obsessed with a single platform game, lol.

Deku Tree

For me, VoG is a 9.95/10 and CE is a 3/10 with a large std. deviation. For CE, the first phase is cool and the second phase is quite good, but the third phase is garbage-tier and the final boss is an affront to human decency.

I'm probably the biggest CE critic around here so take it with a large grain of salt. Especially in normal mode, CE can be a lot of fun with a good group. It's very small and short relative to VoG, which is a huge minus to me but some people enjoy that aspect. Just make sure to run NM CE cheese-free for your first time or two to get an accurate picture of the raid design.

Be sure to join the list of Xbox players linked in the OP and the second post of this thread if you're looking for more X1 DGAF'ers to group up with

Why have you played an encounter so many hundreds of times that you consider to be "an affront to human decency"?

Namikaze1

Well, Deku, there's a reason for that.

*insert ridiculous long post about Destiny players, addiction, RNG, Destiny = cocaine, etc*

But seriously, you bring up a good point. Why do an encounter you hate so many times?

XenoRaven

CE is kinda "eh" to me because I came in late and I feel like everyone just cheeses every possible thing now. VoG has actual MMO-style raid mechanics that you have to perform or you wipe. CE just seems like you run through the first part, cheese the second part, then manipulate the last part to the point where you hardly have to deal with any enemies. Plus, all this stuff was figured out by the time I started doing CE, so I didn't even have the joy of figuring things out like I did with VoG.

That said, I haven't done all of HM CE. I've only done the Crota fight.

Well, Deku, there's a reason for that.

*insert ridiculous long post about Destiny players, addiction, RNG, Destiny = cocaine, etc*

But seriously, you bring up a good point. Why do an encounter you hate so many times?

Its the crux of our exsistance

See what i did there

Top of the page

Join the school of hard hawks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom