• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rNilla

Hawkikaze1
hawkadapaura
Everyday Hawk
Hawker212
hawkiard
hawkmedal1
Hawk Tree
Hawkster
Hawkn52
Hawkdraggoo
hawk360
Hawk
Hawkhawkhawk
DiscreteHawk
iHAWKasaurus
Hawknom24
LollihawKReapeR

Deku Tree

It was fun or at least exciting in the beginning.

I don't go out of my way to do it, but if someone's inviting me, I'll do it. Someone I met through a gaf friend invited me the other night with two other guys I didn't know. We four manned the crota cp in about 15 minutes. They mentioned posting here, but I didn't recognize the names.

So yeah, crota can be an ass, but I'll waste a half hour, because you just never know.

Yeah I just don't jump into those situations anymore. It's probably not that bad now but I just have a bad taste in my mouth from HM Crota and I don't need anything from it so I gave it up.

Prob to help people that want that loot to get the loot. That's my reason for 100+ crota kills :p

Yeah I think that's the reason too. Drizzay loves helping people. Such a good guy. So are you.

rNilla

NO HAWK BEYOND

bc8a664b6c16415f913fc99da27c6c29-dropmic1.gif

jett

D-Member
Found verdict plus arc heavy mg and he goes down really fast. Sorry cant help you but hes really not that bad with the right tools

Thanks, someone was nice enough to waste 30 minutes of his life waiting with me. :p And you're right, with an arc mg it went down like nothing lol. At least the next part will be easy with someone.

A wild mod has appeared!

There's "golden chests" on each planet which are only available once. The fourth one you open on Mars is a guaranteed Strange Coin. If you have a character which you haven't opened the chests with, that's a sure-fire way. There's YouTube guides on the location of the golden chests.

It's taken 8 months for Thunderlord to be sold. Don't miss the chance to get it.

Oh cool, thanks for the tip. I'll look for that.

Namikaze1

The Hawkfather
Hawkface
Gone with the Hawk
Hawkball Z
Yu Yu Hawkusho
Schindler's Hawk
Saving Private Hawk

Edit: wait! This is the first time Thunderlord is being sold? I could've sworn he sold it before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom