• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deku Tree

HmYSinQ.jpg

T7I5soJ.jpg

FmUVmkk.jpg

CEfEMW3WYAAUU90.png

BWk0kqN.jpg

ivpT6VN.jpg

VjSKVE4.jpg

XWLGFJ1.jpg

aeUu4Bs.jpg

oYiUXn8.jpg

That's some nice impacts!

Namikaze1

.....may need to buy that Fulcrum upon launch. Thank god I haven't tied myself down to a single faction on Titan. I have the marks for it. Just need to get to rank 3 on FWC first.

Cot damn!! For the People and Two the the Morgue are like PVP chocolate and peanut butter. Add in Thunderlord as a delicious whipped topping and oh my goodness, I am actually good at Crucible now!!

I have decided to let my Thorn bounty dangle. I'll just wait until my warlock gets it someday. Or if I get a great void weapon someday.

I've been playing this game so much the past few days and HoW isn't even out yet!! Truly my favorite game ever.

todd360

I am the talon of my hawkian
feather is my body and freedom is my blood
I have created over a thousand OTs
Unknown to gaming side, Nor known to off-topic
Have withstood pain to create many OTs
Yet, those wings will never hold anything
So as I pray, unlimited hawk talons.

word so Dead Orbits gonna be selling paintball guns huh
Needs a hopper and it would be perfect.
I am the talon of my hawkian
feather is my body and freedom is my blood
I have created over a thousand OTs
Unknown to gaming side, Nor known to off-topic
Have withstood pain to create many OTs
Yet, those wings will never hold anything
So as I pray, unlimited hawk talons.
hmm so there is a hawkination attempt?

Impact is shit though, rather stick to VoC or a high impact Scout with Firefly.

Mida and Crypt Dweller have shown me you don't need high impact to wreck a team.

Stability may not be great tho.

Don't think that's full auto. These weapons need to have some great perks to match the VoG raid weapons or very few people are gonna use them.

Looks like Full auto unless there's a new perk with a similar icon. VoC is great but a lot of times higher fire rate comes in real handy.

ERMint13

I'm torn. Should I buy Three Little Words before HoW drops? I don't think I can make those marks back as I have too much work on my plate to push it back up to 200 before HoW. I actually know I can't....

I have three characters all will/can be at 200 marks so if I use one now on a gun I'll still be able to buy 5 guns come HoW.

I use several different pulse rifles in PvP from Timepiece to Coiled Hiss to RedDeath. Is it worth the marks?

I have 3 devil you donts are any worth keeping?
1) clown cart - high caliber rounds - feeding freenzy
Flared mag well
Explosive reds

2) perf bouns high caliber rounds - grenadier
Flared mag well
Field scout

3) clown cart - high caliber rounds - feeding freenzy
Flared mag well
Send it

I have 3 devil you donuts, are any worth keeping?
1) clown cart - high caliber rounds - feeding freenzy
Flared mag well
Explosive reds

2) perf bouns high caliber rounds - grenadier
Flared mag well
Field scout

3) clown cart - high caliber rounds - feeding freenzy
Flared mag well
Send it

If it wasn't for clown cart the first one would be pretttty aweosme.

RetroMG

Its tomorrow in the states. Im gonna have to go to the store early to get things for the ms. As i was to busy with yard work all day

I was going to cook breakfast for Mrs. Retro, (we have no kids, but I declared Mother's day to also be wife appreciation day,) and then we were going to play Mario Kart, but she just told me that she might go with her sister to take graduation photos for my nephew.

Oh well, guess I'll just have to play Destiny instead. ;)

I was going to cook breakfast for Mrs. Retro, (we have no kids, but I declared Mother's day to also be wife appreciation day,) and then we were going to play Mario Kart, but she just told me that she might go with her sister to take graduation photos for my nephew.

Oh well, guess I'll just have to play Destiny instead. ;)

Yup breakfast in bed. Crepes with strawberries, bacon and eggs per tradition. Flowers and a card. Shes got no complaints, at least none shes expressed. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom