• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
the hell? my DS4 just suddenly won't turn on, at all. what gives? holy crap I've had back luck with these things. No light on the top at all. Reset button doesn't seem to do anything either... this is my only working controller so I guess I just can't play PS4 for a while...... the hell. It's like less than 3 months old.

Deku Tree

the hell? my DS4 just suddenly won't turn on, at all. what gives? holy crap I've had back luck with these things. No light on the top at all. Reset button doesn't seem to do anything either... this is my only working controller so I guess I just can't play PS4 for a while...... the hell. It's like less than 3 months old.

Try plugging it in?

A_Gorilla

Banned
HmYSinQ.jpg

T7I5soJ.jpg

FmUVmkk.jpg

CEfEMW3WYAAUU90.png

BWk0kqN.jpg

ivpT6VN.jpg

VjSKVE4.jpg

XWLGFJ1.jpg

aeUu4Bs.jpg

oYiUXn8.jpg

I want those New Monarchy guns. I don't care that the Auto Rifle is one of the "pea shooter" types, I still want it!

But it is just me, or is its impact very high for the "High RoF" type Autos? Might actually be useful...

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Try plugging it in?
it's been plugged in all day, but that did just make me wonder... is it possible one of the PS firmware updates reset that "usb power in standby mode" option? maybe it's just out of battery and hasn't actually been charging

edit: navigated around with my vita, yep that was it. it's just been sitting plugged in dead all day. soon as it got a little juice back it came to life. weird stuff.

blackjaw

Probably got rum in it? I spilled a beer on a Ds3 and it was done for.

Also, I need some of those new guns...vanguard, crucible, dead orbit, fwc all ready to rank up and I should have new monarchy ready by xpac release...I still feel like the odds are not in my favor...

it's been plugged in all day, but that did just make me wonder... is it possible one of the PS firmware updates reset that "usb power in standby mode" option? maybe it's just out of battery and hasn't actually been charging

if it makes you feel better my controller had a glitch the other day where whenever I switched weapons it would fire automatically. For no reason at all.

the DS4 is cool. It does things you don't want it to.

deafmedal

This pistol looks great from the YT video I saw detailing its perks. A hand cannon perk with increased range and one for target acquisition? Sold.

Also the DO shotty is a Felwinter's replacement if I've ever seen one. Impact, ROF and Range all in one. I'm missing the first shot with FL more and more due to lag. It's an eternity waiting for another chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom