• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have a twitch account. I'll just have to post in here like a lowly scrub.
i-know-that-feel-broep4un8.jpg

I will have to watch the Stream vicariously through everyone else in this thread. Won't be able to watch live. Please leave detailed comments. Woah and Holy Shit are not terribly informative. :)

If people post their Twitch username here I'll invite them, since it sounds like an invite is required. Although I set it to have "Public Invites Enabled" whatever that means.

Never made a private chat room before, haha.

Invite me please, Dr_LawyerCop. I can't stand looking at the regular chat.

ich00

Im down to help out if you need anything. Ryck007 pretty sure we are already friends and have played together before.

I'm probably going to try and get a group for some Atheon runs tonight, if your around and interested I'll shoot you an invite.

I wanted to just post a quick thanks to everyone on the alt-team(and those who were not) that raided last night:

1) ich00 (ichabod00
2) austinjohnson34 (ich00's friend)
3) T-44 aka LTWood12 (gogon & crota only)
4) Rollo Tomasi (PSN kreepmode) (gogon & crota only)
5) kazeshini (PSN rasengan1337)
6) Rayuma

7) ShikiAoi (full VoG Run)
8) eljohnnyblaze (full VoG Run)

9)happypanda999 (2x's Atheon kills)
10)thenal84 (2x's Atheon kills)

I think it RNG rained exotics on us (Universal Remotes, Thunderlord, Red Deaths, Ice Breaker, Vexs, maybe more?) and wasn't picky on where it gave them at. Happypanda got his first 2 Atheon kills, and was super excited about the sparrow he got, which was really awesome to hear, it got me excited for him. Austin, not only was a sword ninja, but got his first 3 Vexs. T-44 playing as LT got the ever elusive chest piece that he needed. All and all a good run and I think everyone got something the needed / wanted.

Good times were had! Finally got my Black Hammer after eons. Next time I'll try to stick around for VoG.

vctor182

Man, I knew they nerfed suros... But I'm getting.5 fewer k/d compared with red death or last word. Am I doing something wrong?

Yeah, you're still using Suros lol

Suros is now more mid-long range so stay as far away as possible from other players, using high caliber round wont matter to RD users because of unflinching so go with hammer forged and try emptying half of your clip so the extra dmg kicks in.

Ganhyun

i am excited to see this. Still cautiously optimistic about the DLC as a whole until I know more overall.

How this one goes determines if I purchase another DLC or not (I prepaid for this one with the expansion pass).

ocean

Banned
If people post their Twitch username here I'll invite them, since it sounds like an invite is required. Although I set it to have "Public Invites Enabled" whatever that means.

Never made a private chat room before, haha.

I'm alejavierp. Invite me please! :)

willow ve

Stream is fine here.

Just realizing now that Deej is super awkward (I mean the writing he produces is ... something ... but he looks / acts like a fish out of water on this stream)

Please someone do a live blog haha, im not able to watch it :(

Itsfuckingnothing.gif so far

Apologies for any slow chat invites, trying to check the thread, mod the twitch chat and share the Gorgons CP haha

We got a nice party going over there, feel free to keep posting twitch user names, I'll keep checking thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom