• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanR1221

Yeah. I got a legendary body piece from it, along with a handful of blues and a Fourth Horseman waiting at my Postmaster. It wasn't on the reward screen, but in orbit; 'hmm, yellow? looks like another bloodpact shader alright'. This was after only Nexus.

You can also farm chests for a bit. Lots of engrams, sometimes legendary and it seems every 15 engrams or so something goes purple. I've gotten the whole crucible set for free.

Haven't tried the dragon playlist yet. That's a good idea.

You guys are lucky with chests. I've only gotten a bunch of junk

Lnkn52

I'm serious about it. Every Friday and Saturday, I shall take 8 unlucky gaffers through PoE 32-35.

Haven't thought of what time yet. I'll figure it out. I still got time.

Just know that if you're looking to do Skolas the "Datto" way, you came to the wrong camp! We here at Camp Nami beat the shit out of everything as quickly as possible. There's no wrong way here.
That's awesome Nami! If Hawkian hasn't offered to do a form for you, let me know and I'll set it up.

SkylineRKR

Just got a second hawkmoon from the PoE28 chest. That makes two hawkmoons in one week. Lol.

Does anyone has HM gorgon cp? I still need the chest for my 3 guardians

Still the ONLY exotic weapon I don't have, until HoW. And what do I get? my 3rd and 4th Monte Carlo.

Its ridiculous.

I've had received my 2nd Mida, 3rd Remote and 4th Monte C this week. If I hadn't sharded, I would now have dupes of every exotic. But still no hawkmoon lmao. I'm convinced its not on my loot table. I know i'm not on an Xbox though, because I have 4th Horseman and MC. But otherwise...

JonCha

Yep, story missions are 26 and 28, and you can do PoE 28 at the end.
You can also do the new Dragon strikes playlist, which apparently is quite generous now with legendary gear.

Cool. thanks. I've also noticed the Destiny database site has, basically, reviews on Xur's exotic gear so as a new player that's going to be useful to best spend the Strange Coins.

p3tran

Banned
lets say one has the tolerance to play with peer to peer host advantage etc. ok, brave man for 2015.

but wtf is going on with them lag switchers? on 3v3 games, I mean, I have not played a single game the last days where the other player does not pause-dissapear-reappear and I'm dead in the process.

this game from "fun farming" has become like the most cheat-fested game on current gen consoles or what?

dear bungie guys, is there any solution you have?
I really dont plan to play any more like this. I mean, cheating pc servers on other games maybe more fair than what destiny is at this point.

A_Gorilla

Banned
Need two good players to help me get my golden rewards package. Have 3 wins already. Please, its my last chance!

PSN: El_Bombastico

DS4 with high sensitivity as far as I've seen

I hear Kbm switches have some lag (or perhaps placebo effect lag)
High sensitivity is not required for high level play. I think this is a myth brought about from 1337 no scope wallbang all pro collateral fakey fakey YY trick shotters.

blackjaw

High sensitivity is not required for high level play. I think this is a myth brought about from 1337 no scope wallbang all pro collateral fakey fakey YY trick shotters.

Not saying it's needed at all

I'm scrubby but being able to quick shot someone makes me feel good occasionally....and I like it in pve

A few of the streams I've watched have it asked occasionally and they believe the myth as well...think you are right on where it came from, old halo1 days

Lnkn52

You're absolutely right. It depends on your playtsyle and how sensitive you feel of the movement of the reticle.

down 2 orth

Guys I just noticed a cool bug in this game, but for all I know half of Gaf already knows about it:

When you're hunting the chests and the timer runs past zero, open up any nearby chests and they will give you the same drops as an ether chest would, even though the time has expired. I've had this a few times, but I'm not sure how long the duration lasts.

Deku Tree

In the option menu in destiny

Default is 3 which is so slow

I just set mine on 5 and will probably bump to 6 today

It makes a world of difference in target finding

Oh that's why my reticule moves slower than other people's. I had no idea. I gotta try changing that around. Thx!

GhaleonEB

Ruin Wings...don't seem to work? I definitely pick up more ammo with each purple drop, but I just ran a full strike and got two purple ammo drops across the entire thing.

Karl2177

Guys I just noticed a cool bug in this game, but for all I know half of Gaf already knows about it:

When you're hunting the chests and the timer runs past zero, open up any nearby chests and they will give you the same drops as an ether chest would, even though the time has expired. I've had this a few times, but I'm not sure how long the duration lasts.

Have you gotten a treasure key or Legendary out of it?

Deku Tree

Ruin Wings...don't seem to work? I definitely pick up more ammo with each purple drop, but I just ran a full strike and got two purple ammo drops across the entire thing.

It's RNG. They do moderately increase the possibility of heavy drops but many times the roll doesn't work out for you.

blackjaw

Very inconsistent, I've seen it rain purple, enough that it's hard to use it all, and then a dry spell where nothing seems to drop forever

Odd bug or working as intended?

Namikaze1

First pic of Nami's PoE Camp:
CF3HH1FWoAAQz-w.jpg:orig

I will make Guardian Lords out of you!

Hm, I would help you out with those groups but unfortunately I apparently have NAT issues with your voice lol.
So that's why I couldn't hear you that day when we helped Fig out.

That's awesome Nami! If Hawkian hasn't offered to do a form for you, let me know and I'll set it up.

Hawkian doesn't yet know of this. But I'm still planning to do this.

New Schedule:

Friday:

PoE 32 @ 6 PM EST & 8 PM EST

Saturday:

PoE 35 @ 5 & 9 PM EST (I may need a break)

Sunday:

PoE 34 @ 3 & 5 PM EST (no later than that. It's Game of Thrones night!)

Trakan

Just had an epic come from behind victory where it went to the last round. We were tied 4-4. I ended up with 21 kills in the match.

I love Trials, but goddamn is it stressful.

todd360

I have to tell the story of my Spanish vault of glass run today on the mythocast. Twas a run filled with language barriers and not enough people.

Does anyone have Gatekeeper Checkpoint? Need to farm some glimmer.

Also, I have Deathsinger CP NM if anyone wants to see how fast we can clear with our new higher-level characters.

Meneses

I'm serious about it. Every Friday and Saturday, I shall take 8 unlucky gaffers through PoE 32-35.

Haven't thought of what time yet. I'll figure it out. I still got time.

Just know that if you're looking to do Skolas the "Datto" way, you came to the wrong camp! We here at Camp Nami beat the shit out of everything as quickly as possible. There's no wrong way here.

That sounds great.

Namikaze1

:|
....I forgot I'll be signing up for Unstable's ToO School.

Alright, new schedule!

Friday:

PoE 32 @ 6 PM EST & 8 PM EST

Saturday:

PoE 35 @ 5 & 9 PM EST (I may need a break)

Sunday:

PoE 34 @ 3 & 5 PM EST (no later than that. It's Game of Thrones night!)

I have PoE 35 on Sat because I have much more free time on Saturdays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom