• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

BondFancy

ToO just gave me a heart attack, was 8-0 playing a fairly easy team, we got 4-0 then one of our teammates lags out of the game and we have to 2 vs. 3 it. Final score was 5-3 I almost cried.

Trials is up there with Bungie's Halo at its best. It's a shame the rest of the PVP is pure dog shit.

It's a blast, definitely. Alot of people are against the one map thing, but I think it's good because it allows for the most pure experience throughout the weekend, learning that map.

Bonus:
VGRIWvK.png

Siaynoqq

Does anyone know if zoba will be on later to finish running with a few of the people left that he said he'd run with today? He capped his list at 10 but don't think he got to 8-10.

I bought boons for the run and don't want to waste them on a run with others if he's going to be back. Has he made any comments on the matter?

BurningNad

Invite me for anything VoG, ToO or PoE. 32 Hunter on PS4. I will say I'm not a star PvPer but I can hold my own. Have 365 Gally/Ice Breaker if that matters to you.

PSN: BurningNad

Ramirez

It's a blast, definitely. Alot of people are against the one map thing, but I think it's good because it allows for the most pure experience throughout the weekend, learning that map.

Bonus:

Yea, one map is definitely the right way to go. Some people getting shit maps wouldn't be right.

Yea, one map is definitely the right way to go. Some people getting shit maps wouldn't be right.

Definitely. You learn and form strats based around the ma, and it allows for counterplay based on knowing where they go/move.

On a side note, I've become a dirty key farmer, I have 2..

The daily mission gave me 2 ass energy instead of motes of light. Why Bungie?

Any non-HoW daily will still give Ascendants. Which, frankly, I'm fine with. As long as ascendants are still needed for upgrades, there still needs to be some sort of way to get them if you have old gear you want to level and ascend.

Wallach

So I finished leveling my Summoner, and that Hidden Hand perk is no joke. Red Dot OAS, Hidden Hand, and Perfect Balance for ~95 Stability is pretty crazy. It just glues dot to heads. Any kind of impact buff to ARs and I'll probably fuck with it in PvP.

Rainmaker

Banned
We suck as a team. Haha. Geez.

I am super embarrassed! Got a random LFG team after and beat it in one try. I don't know. I'm just going to blame it on the random third person we had and wash my hands and mind clean of that cluster. lol

Anyone want to do trials of Osiris with ZERO Expectations of winning? I just want to check it out.
I can try if you can't find anyone else.

Midas

It feels bad when you realize you'll never be good enough to get 9-0. But it's still so much fun. Best PvP mode in Destiny.

Sullichin

Good group for my first run at TOO! Got the chest piece, some etheric light and non-adept scout rifle. Think I have all I need to get to level 34.

Was going to go to sleep but want to do Nightfall before reset, anyone down?

Big thanks to McArkus and Sullichin for letting me team up with them. Got to 7 wins which was more than I was looking for. Fun times and I look forward to running with u guys again. Now off to bed.

cakely

Put together a team of 33s for ToO, all of which were ... decent PvPers? So I thought.

We got wrecked. Played two tickets, got six straight losses. We ended up winning one round of the 31 we played.

I normally have a 1.21 k/d in crucible, but in ToO I was .5.

Not a great start. I'm sure we just contributed to the records of the guys going 9-0. :)

Put together a team of 33s for ToO, all of which were ... decent PvPers? So I thought.

We got wrecked. Played two tickets, got six straight losses. We ended up winning one round of the 31 we played.

I normally have a 1.21 k/d in crucible, but in ToO I was .5.

Not a great start. I'm sure we just contributed to the records of the guys going 9-0. :)

it is a lot about getting lucky and going up against casual teams. Once you find those MLG/ESL Pro-style teams, there really is nothing you can do to beat them :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom