• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to get an etheric light before the reset. Any chance there's a ToO team going on that could help get me to a high enough package to get one?

Alternatively I still need to do PoE 34 on my Hunter (who's 32) and PoE 35 on my Titan (who's 33).

Jinjo

Very curious to what changes there will be to the PoE difficulty levels this week. Hope lv35 modifiers change up on a weekly basis too. Will make for a new 'learning experience' every single week.

Definitely gonna take my time with HoW and just level/focus at one character at a time. Hopefully that won't burn me out as quickly as some of you guys are already saying 'you've seen/done it all'. Witcher 3 got me officially sucked in as of this weekend as well. So goooooooood.

So even though I had a boon to absorb one loss. The game still complemeted my passage. So i just wanted three passage coins. Thanks games!

My completed passage only had two losses on it.

Tears and me are pretty tired after all those ToO runs yesterday. I don't even know how some of you guys can keep that up all day. Power of coffee?

Jinjo

Tears and me are pretty tired after all those ToO runs yesterday. I don't even know how some of you guys can keep that up all day. Power of coffee?

That's what I'm wondering too lol. I just don't have the energy/drive/time anymore to do PoE 32-34-35 x3 & ToO 9-0 x3 (I just stuck to PoE this week, and not even all difficulty levels on all my characters). Which is why I'm focusing on upgrading all the gear on one character at a time. Hopefully that'll give me some longevity to HoW too. Since Comet in fall is still a long ways.

Spy

Trying to knock off my final level 35 PoE on my Hunter. Anyone level 34 up to do it right now on PS4? Preferably need one Titan for Skolas.

Hzoltan69

Trying to knock off my final level 35 PoE on my Hunter. Anyone level 34 up to do it right now on PS4? Preferably need one Titan for Skolas.

I also need it on my Hunter. I can bring my Titan for the first four rounds, though... PSN: Hzoltan969

That's what I'm wondering too lol. I just don't have the energy/drive/time anymore to do PoE 32-34-35 x3 & ToO 9-0 x3 (I just stuck to PoE this week, and not even all difficulty levels on all my characters). Which is why I'm focusing on upgrading all the gear on one character at a time. Hopefully that'll give me some longevity to HoW too. Since Comet in fall is still a long ways.

Yeah, we tried to do something for the community by helping Gaffers get their chest piece and Lighthouse trips. Never thought it was that exhausting. I've done every PoE except 35 on all characters and all of the stuff in ToO. Hit 34 on every character so now I don't have a lot to do. I probably should've taken it easy as well. Never hit the level cap so fast in any game.

Starting to figure out ToO just is not for me. I start out great, win about 4 matches then I get rolled for three straight.

I'll just stick to the PvE content and Iron Banner.

ezekial45

Banned
I really wish Bungie would enable matchmaking for PoE lvl 32. It feels like everyone moved on to 34/35 already, and it's difficult to find a game for the lower two.

Anyone want to do a real chill ToO. No pressure. If we win we win, if we lose we lose. I just haven't had much opportunity to play it.

Edit: nevermind, my friend left.

That'd be awesome, thanks - although I unfortunately won't be able to chat, since it's late here and my roommate has work in the morning. No worries if that's not doable, I understand comms are kinda key.

psn is PchuuPchuu

As long as you can listen, that's key as well. Alotta times people end up going rambo mode and well..not executing it..

A_Gorilla

Banned
All 34's.

Some things my team learned:

1.) You have to fire as fast as you can. Just a quick zoom and fire. Keep tapping R2 like your life depends on it (and it technically does).

2.) You have kill the Servitor ASAP!

3.) You have to SPREAD OUT. Biggest mistake I see is everyone being at the top of the stairs. Not only does it make his pursue you, it also makes it more like you'll kill yourself when someone walks into your line of fire. You should be spread out like this: One person at the top of the stairs, one person below, and one person to the far right.

deadduck

Took about 2 hours of tries, but managed to get skolas with 2 ghorns and a vex buffed by wol (along with hunger rockets).

Almost had him 'legit' a few times, where i lost patience waiting for heavy, but the adds are too much. 3 ghorns makes it sooooo much easier.

9 34/35 completions over 3 chars and no exotic bounty :(

Trials has surprised me, but two of the same Jewel of Osiris hand cannon hasn't.

A_Gorilla

Banned
If Bungie would just cut the amount of adds by half I could easily see myself doing Skola "normally" and having the experience be fun AND challenging.

As it stands now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom