• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

patchday

Hi everyone! (For new page, I'll be spamming this today, also please do not quote the whole post below)

I'm building a list to figure out how many members here on DGAF that have yet to reach Mercury. Once that list is built, it will be shared among the volunteers below. Please fill out the form accordingly.

How about us that have gone to Mercury and want to go again?
We want to give priority to those that have not yet gone, but once the list dwindle down, we will open it for everyone.

Where do we sign up?
http://goo.gl/forms/OqO9tB43LX

Team A (Saturday & Sunday)
  1. Ej Robinson
  2. Tears of Blood
  3. GAF Member

Team B (Friday - Sunday)
  1. Unstable
  2. GAF Member
  3. GAF Member

Team C (Saturday & Sunday)
  1. Zoba
  2. Nghtly
  3. GAF Member

Team Xbox (Saturday & Sunday)
  1. WizzNARD
  2. GAF Member
  3. GAF Member

If there are more volunteers, please let me know so I can share the list with you. I'll be sending a PM to the volunteers tonight to confirm the logistics. Once again, thank you volunteers for being great and for helping.

Okay I signed up so I can go to mercury with gaf

patchday

Without shader:
CGG3E9XVIAANCEF.jpg:orig

With the shader from Skolas's Revenge (Titan mainly uses it):
CGG3GCeUMAAR14w.jpg:orig

Just need the helmet now to complete the set.

Going shaderless with both Hunter and Warlock. Prefer the shaderless version of their gear.

That helmet though... It's not my favorite but beyond that the warlock looks very cool.

hydruxo

He's been there at least since TDB came out. I asked the same question a couple of weeks ago and no one replied. I don't think anyone knows what's up with its massive health.

That strat with 300 FVs or 365 FVs?

He's actually been there since the Beta, maybe the Alpha too. I think he was originally just there to prevent people from glitching into the Siege of the Warmind area (even though people managed to do it anyways). Plus it adds a little extra lore too.

So wow. My friend, a hardcore Destiny player, is now claiming he is quitting Destiny over his experience in the Trials last weekend. A few teabags and losses.

Hi everyone! (For new page, I'll be spamming this today, also please do not quote the whole post below)

I'm building a list to figure out how many members here on DGAF that have yet to reach Mercury. Once that list is built, it will be shared among the volunteers below. Please fill out the form accordingly.

I signed since I still havent see the Light, how do I know I next in the list?

k1t4j

I was lucky to get a key drop and I really want to do PoE 35 for the ship and shader on my Hunter. Anyone up for it?

I have 365 P&T, Fatebringer, Thunderlord, HoW sniper and other assorted arc goodies.

Mindlog

Aww poop, always miss out on PoE runs.

Okie dokie
Yeah, getting a group may take too long for them so I'm just gonna ask them to get my passage coins.

I'll be on in a few hours. I need to complete quite a few PoE runs.
Reforging is addictive...now im out of weapond parts
I've probably burned almost 1k already.
With how many new weapons they are I can't replenish that stock because picking up greens rarely happens.

E92 M3

So wow. My friend, a hardcore Destiny player, is now claiming he is quitting Destiny over his experience in the Trials last weekend. A few teabags and losses.

I am shocked teabagging bothers so many people. I always found it hilarious when people did it in Halo and in Destiny. It just looks so silly. Honestly, it seems like a great psychological tool that can be used in making the opponent mad.

Lnkn52

Aww geez in the 60's again. Shouldve signed up early last saturday morning when Unstable first started streaming and b4 the word got out lol. Felt a little guilty about the idea. Didn't know it was gonna take off like this. Oh Well *shrugs*

Again, don't be fixated by the numbering. When filtered for Saturday, you're 27th, Sunday 30th. There are multiple groups helping and there's always next week.

Svartnatt

How about us that have gone to Mercury and want to go again?
We want to give priority to those that have not yet gone, but once the list dwindle down, we will open it for everyone.

Where do we sign up?
http://goo.gl/forms/OqO9tB43LX

Team A (Saturday & Sunday)
  1. Ej Robinson
  2. Tears of Blood
  3. GAF Member

Team B (Friday - Sunday)
  1. Unstable
  2. GAF Member
  3. GAF Member

Team C (Saturday & Sunday)
  1. Zoba
  2. Nghtly
  3. GAF Member

Team Xbox (Saturday & Sunday)
  1. WizzNARD
  2. GAF Member
  3. GAF Member

If there are more volunteers, please let me know so I can share the list with you. I'll be sending a PM to the volunteers tonight to confirm the logistics. Once again, thank you volunteers for being great and for helping.

Signed up! Thanks for organizing this and giving us all a chance to see the promised land!

patchday

I am shocked teabagging bothers so many people. I always found it hilarious when people did it in Halo and in Destiny. It just looks so silly. Honestly, it seems like a great psychological tool that can be used in making the opponent mad.

Yeah I find it super funny as well but I can understand how people would get tired of seeing that mess. I never once saw that behaviour in Killzone MP. In CoD: AW it for sure never happens since they always replay how you got killed.

LordofPwn

found 3 keys yesterday.

also SGA: your ether key buff works on chests in different areas. killed the guy in ember caves, opened the chest, drove to the citadel and opened that chest, got a treasure key.

boofa

Neo Member
Seems to be Venus patrol that is hosed for me. I've gotten 4 groundhog errors, a ferret and one I didn't look for the code. I went to Cosmodrome and was fine. Went back to Venus and was immediately kicked when trying to move between areas.

Dammit I have two of the best PvE snipers with arc (LDR and Spear) but never bothered to max them out. This is what you get for being too dependent on Black Hammer.

I have no idea if the picture worked or not because work blocks some images. I've posted the link instead to this scout rifle. The RoF is amazing.

I received that scout rifle from a Judgment's Chance yesterday. Triple tap, perfect balance and a chance to stun Captains. If it were elemental (arc preferably) it would be a beast. Solid roll as it is though.

General increased damage to fallen would probably be better, but it is still an awesome rifle.

Jealous you got an elemental version.

X-Frame

With all this shotgun talk, I need advice if it's worth for me to re-roll this Party Crasher +1:

Void
- Aggressive Ballistics
- Shot Package
- Reinforced Barrel (increased range for less stability)
- Rodeo

The first 3 are top tier PvP perks, but Rodeo is worthless on a shotgun. Would you re-roll that?

I'd love to replace the last perk with literally anything besides Rodeo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom