• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deku Tree

FYI for those asking: last night Unstable said he was planning to run from ~10am PST when ToO launches until ~6pm PST today.

If there's another seasoned PvP'er who wanted to help, I'd be down to try and start another train at some point. I definitely can't carry like ol' Stabie so there should ideally be another person running with me. As long as folks joining knew to temper expectations a bit it should be fun stuff, and probably a better PvP learning experience for folks who wanted to carry a bit more of their own weight :p

I'd like to try and jump into something like that if you've got a spot and I'm around.

ocean

Banned
FYI for those asking: last night Unstable said he was planning to run from ~10am PST when ToO launches until ~6pm PST today.

If there's another seasoned PvP'er who wanted to help, I'd be down to try and start another train at some point. I definitely can't carry like ol' Stabie so there should ideally be another person running with me. As long as folks joining knew to temper expectations a bit it should be fun stuff, and probably a better PvP learning experience for folks who wanted to carry a bit more of their own weight :p
I have a very early Unstable ticket (hype) but I'd love to join you on an alt, even if only for fun and maybe the armor package :)

PuMa

I'll be on most of the afternoon and can try to help as well.

Lnkn52

I have a very early Unstable ticket (hype) but I'd love to join you on an alt, even if only for fun and maybe the armor package :)

I'd like to try and jump into something like that if you've got a spot and I'm around.

This is awesome guys. Keep it up! Great community.

Yeah same with Team Dutch over here. Can only carry with two and even then Mercury is not guaranteed. We highly depend on some kills/assists and mostly revives from our third companion.

Ken

I could maybe help out though I'm not that great, especially against those crazy tryhard groups.

nOoblet16

If you want then I can start doing this from next week's trials, I have exams so won't be able to sherpa this week.
Playing with stabbie is easy mode cause you have very few close matches as he's just a beast, you need that clench and those clutch moments to improve your game :p

I'll join you.

Bounty just keep refusing to drop for me. :(

I think it is limited to 6 chances a week - 3 from 34 and 3 from 35 boss.

JayHayabusa

According to the list got 11 people ahead of me for Saturday.

is there any way to know with which group I'll be running on Saturday since I only chose that day? Zoba or Undtable?

nOoblet16

Everyone who is about to board on ToO trains, I suggest you keep yourself logged into your PSN app. It'll alert you instantly when someone messages or invites you. And this way you don't even have to watch the stream all day.

That was longest session I ever had in years. At least I got something. Also got Elder Ciphers, two of them.

Team first try with Driz.

So we can call on driz to smash this encounter just like we used to with scrota? Drizzay is a beast.

I really thought you had it with val and etho.

ocean

Banned
Is it still just only first timers or can anyone now sign up?
I think they closed the list at 100+ first timers, but Zoba mentioned earlier he wanted to run alts on Monday. Not sure if he'll start a separate list for that or what.

This is so amazing really. What a great community.

Namikaze1

I think they closed the list at 100+ first timers, but Zoba mentioned earlier he wanted to run alts on Monday. Not sure if he'll start a separate list for that or what.

This is so amazing really. What a great community.
I see.

Hey Zoba, remember that time I helped you with PoE 35? *wink wink*

lt519

Oh man what happened to the old Usntable ToO list, was patiently waiting for my turn on that..back to the bottom of this one I guess

Deku Tree

I'm not rolling exotic engrams anymore. Got the new Hunter and warlock helms. The rest of the new exotics are not worth rolling for IMO.

noomi

Alright, going to take a break for a few hours. Will try and squeeze in a PoE35 before trials hit.

Bitsurugi if you see this, I'll be on in about 2 hours. I believe that's when you said you would be available.

Can't wait for Trials :D:D:D:D

Thanks! Must be awesome to have a regular job 4 days in a week!
Oncology kind of intrigued me as well during my bachelor's but chose for the brain. It is such a mysterious organ.

I did my internship at the VU in Amsterdam and worked on the design of a protocol to screen DNA of patients for mutations in a gene called AUTS2, which causes a newly found autism-related syndrome. I started this just after Destiny came out, what a timing...

Thank you! We can all jump on Tears' back, I'm sure he doesn't mind...:p
congrats, EJ!!!
it gives you more time to steal more Ghorn's!!! ;-)

Anyone up for:

Hard VoG (not done it in ages, need fatebringer/mythoclast)
Hard Crota (not done it at all, need Black Hammer/Abyss Defiant)
34 PoE (Need Etheric Light)
Trials (Once I join the 365 Thorn crew)

on PS4? Add me if you are, will be on around 7GMT. PSN is CollateralCat-

nOoblet16

Anyone up for:

Hard VoG (not done it in ages, need fatebringer/mythoclast)
Hard Crota (not done it at all, need Black Hammer/Abyss Defiant)
34 PoE (Need Etheric Light)
Trials (Once I join the 365 Thorn crew)

on PS4? Add me if you are, will be on around 7GMT. PSN is CollateralCat-

Blackhammer only drops from normal Scrota.

I'm done with this game. Had a great time, enjoyed playing with you guys, but it's to the point I'm playing this game just because. I got my monies worth from the game after buying the season pass so I'm happy I stuck around for that. I just don't like POE and none of the incentives for playing the game are worth the time investment anymore. I'll be back on Steam playing my multitude of games I've yet to play and grabbing Witcher 3 today.

Again thanks everyone. Awesome community here and I'll miss playing with you guys it's been a great experience. I really wish I could give my exotics away... oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom