• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayHayabusa

Ken

Fuck Pantheon. How can anyone design such a crappy map. And making it available for small team modes is even worse.

My only complaint about Pantheon is that I keep falling off when jumping for bottom heavy ammo.

Like the sniper halls though. Very Bungie-like.

nOoblet16

Regular PvPers here use thorn, blink/FW (and now Matador/Party Crash/etc.) and final round. Maybe we should pass around where we are drawing the line so I can check if I can remain on the pedestal.

Uh did I say anything about Blink/FW ? I said three specific things.
And I didn't say anything about using Thorn being frowned upon either, it's was about an entire team of Thorn that play passively...if you come across those three then we can talk.

And away that attitude please. If there is a good team on the other side then you definitely see people complimenting them.

Namikaze1

Any chance of maybe doing it an hour or two later, Nami (just myself)? Or at a later day (I'm almost 34, just need one more etheric light) - only, some shits come up and I'll likely (but im not 100% sure) won't be there in time.
We can do it at 9:30 PM EST instead of 8 PM EST. I have to get off before 11 to get up early the next day.

Zocano

Burning Shrine is a million times better for 3v3 combat. Pantheon sucks big time - too much camping and sniping.

I'm not a big fan of "network of hallways" sort of maps either. Not enough breathing room in the map for me. I liked Burning Shrine much more but I think Rusted Lands is my favorite.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Well I like Pantheon. Then again I like Burning Shrine too.

when we have Trials of Osiris on Twilight Gap then I will entertain complaints :>

Long small halls doesnt seem fit in a game where you can revive. People are just standing at each end and if one dies they revive from corner.

I sniped so many guys just for them to quickly be revived. I'd try to push, but the hallway was just too long. I'm sure I'll get better as the weekend goes along, but I'm just clueless on what to do.

got all the new exotic gauntlets in 4 engrams

sweet

i was killing myself trying to get the ram last week.. never got it .. so this feels nice

Uh did I say anything about Blink/FW ? I said three specific things.
And I didn't say anything about using Thorn being frowned upon either, it's was about an entire team of Thorn that play passively...if you come across those three then we can talk.

And away that attitude please.

If final rounding and blink shotgunning are permissible, then I'd just question who is making the rules for what is being frowned upon, especially when that includes camping with a vex, a thing I've never seen a team do, ever. It's almost like drawing those lines makes no sense.

My Internet company since hasn't come yet and they said between 1-3 and it's almost 3! I'm getting so impatient and this is coming from someone who can drive for 10+ hours straight or wait in line for 6+ hours. I need Internet!!
and Destiny

And my phone data plan just reached 75% with a little over a week left.

Cox please.

when we have Trials of Osiris on Twilight Gap

giphy.gif

My Internet company since hasn't come yet and they said between 1-3 and it's almost 3! I'm getting so impatient and this is coming from someone who can drive for 10+ hours straight or wait in line for 6+ hours. I need Internet!!
and Destiny

And my phone data plan just reached 75% with a little over a week left.

Cox please.

^^^^ Cox is my internet provider also. CoxSuckers...... law

BondFancy

^^^^ Cox is my internet provider also. CoxSuckers...... law
My buddy has them, when he first bought cable, they sent him a box with a cable box, hdmi, and they accidentally sent him two coaxial cables instead of 1 and a remote. So he asked if they could send him the remote, he then waited for an hour on the phone just for them to tell him he'd have to pay for one. He had to threaten to cancel just for them to send him the damn remote, then still made him pay to send the coaxial back. Cox sucks massive cox. /end rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom