• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES! well played guys.. both of my emblems are not on the post master though :( come on Bungie

Great playing with you and nooblet, I'll be up for doing it again whenever you guys are ready.

You should keep empty slots in emblem inventory, it's known that the emblem doesn't go to the postmaster if your emblems are full :/

Deku Tree

Ok I burned through 63 motes and I got a

Matador 64 with Aggressive Ballistics, shot package, reinforced barrel and final round

and a

Dead Orbit Exodus Plan RS/1 with Aggressive Launch, Battle Runner, Heavy Payload, and Grenades and Horseshoes.

I am ready to play
and scrub up
Iron Banner!

MfzHlL6.jpg

Jinjo

The stream is crapping out in me but it looks like T-44 surfed to Mercury on the giant backs of Zoba & UnstabIe. Congrats!

Deku Tree

Ok I got the Elder Cypher call from Variks. So I'm gonna be looking to farm level 32 or level 34 PoE later. We can even just farm the boss. Let me know if you want help with PoE.

I need people to carry me to 5 wins in ToO tonight... anyone interested? I just want the boots.

PS: I can't seem to get a groove on this map... so, I'll be average at best...

Can't watch it ATM but I assume he's dashing/skipping around with the higher initial jump speed.

I haven't seen the video but titan can use their jump in a way that gives them forward momentum....if they have shoulder charge on then it looks much faster than it is because of the streaking effect on the edges of the screen.

You can use shoulder charge to completely redirect your momentum in a way that no other class can. It's really fun. He may be rolling with maxed agility too, not sure.

Thanks guys. He's just straight rushing spawn in ToO with a shotgun, looks like fun, if a bit repetitive.

Primeval

Neo Member
I like the one where he kicks people

There's a lot of variety for PvE depending on what you like. What I recommend is going from a destinydb page and play around with the perks to create your own ideal version of whatever weapon and then roll until you get close enough that you're satisfied.

For example. for a pulse rifle.
http://www.destinydb.com/items/4265265106-55a-allfate

Hawkian, ty for the info. Going to do alot of research.

GGs unstable. dudes back is insane. couldnt keep up with my warlock

i need two more wins but i think i can only squeeze in a PoE run or two before i have to step out

GGs unstable. dudes back is insane. couldnt keep up with my warlock

i need two more wins but i think i can only squeeze in a PoE run or two before i have to step out

Wish I'd checked out the stream sooner. You 2 running together is what I've been wanting to see. Although seeing you run with your clan mates was really impressive yesterday.

shermas

Ok I burned through 63 motes and I got a

Matador 64 with Aggressive Ballistics, shot package, reinforced barrel and final round

and a

Dead Orbit Exodus Plan RS/1 with Aggressive Launch, Battle Runner, Heavy Payload, and Grenades and Horseshoes.

I am ready to play
and scrub up
Iron Banner!

I snagged a Mat 64 this morning, too. I'm looking forward to leveling it up. It dropped with Aggressive Ballistics, shot package and luck in the chamber. Middle perk could be better, but I'm not going to mess with rerolling it.

shermas

FINALLY finished the Crucible portion of the Thorn bounty! Ahhhh yeah.

Now I have to kill that Unwed dude on that special strike. I hope that's the last part.

So happy to be done. I let that thing sit in my inventory for MONTHS.

I may never actually get an Etheric Light. Ever.

Made it to 33 without one, at least!

Now I have to kill that Unwed dude on that special strike. I hope that's the last part.

I hate it :(

It taunts me and taunts me :(

Anastasis

I made some good progress on it last night. Hope to finish this weekend. We should team up to do he next step if I get it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom