• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinjo

Hahaha you tried to sneak in another Mercury? Would've been sweet though.
I'm completely exhausted, when I close my eyes I see that red sniper glare.

No sneaking, I was honest about having reached Mercury before haha. Tried to help UnstabIe get T-44 to Mercury, but I can just about hold a proper posture with my own backmuscles haha. The big guns got called in and TwilightGap & UnstabIe cruised T-44 to sweet sweet Mercury.

Got the armor on my Titan so I'm good on that. Maybe I'll give Mercury another real try on my Warlock but it'll be a challenge for sure. If not I hope I'll see you and TearsOfBlood next week again. ;)

FINALLY finished the Crucible portion of the Thorn bounty! Ahhhh yeah.

Now I have to kill that Unwed dude on that special strike. I hope that's the last part.

So happy to be done. I let that thing sit in my inventory for MONTHS.

It is. I just finished it recently. I soloed it. Clear out all of the ads. Damage phogoth, a ship will summon. Go back to the Shrieker room and clear out the ads again. Damage phogoth some more, clear the ads, another ship show up. Shrieker room again. Damage phogoth some more, and the third shop will show up. That ship is what the witch will be on. Just stay in the Shrieker room use an icebreaker.

Took me about 45 minutes to do the whole thing.

EL CUCO

Ok I burned through 63 motes and I got a

Matador 64 with Aggressive Ballistics, shot package, reinforced barrel and final round

and a

Dead Orbit Exodus Plan RS/1 with Aggressive Launch, Battle Runner, Heavy Payload, and Grenades and Horseshoes.

I am ready to play
and scrub up
Iron Banner!
I like this new PvP ready deku. Why did u reforge Exodus plan, though? I think it's perfect right out the box with Tripod and G&H. Good velocity

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Thanks guys. He's just straight rushing spawn in ToO with a shotgun, looks like fun, if a bit repetitive.
he's great, I love his playstyle. I don't think trials is well-suited to this map but blowing past the sniper lanes like that is a lot more fun.
Would you like to do the story together?

Im leveling another character as well.
I mean the HoW story, I don't know if you meant that or not

shermas

It is. I just finished it recently. I soloed it. Clear out all of the ads. Damage phogoth, a ship will summon. Go back to the Shrieker room and clear out the ads again. Damage phogoth some more, clear the ads, another ship show up. Shrieker room again. Damage phogoth some more, and the third shop will show up. That ship is what the witch will be on. Just stay in the Shrieker room use an icebreaker.

Is there matchmaking? I thought I saw that on the mission brief...

stb

I'm around if anyone needs a third.

Unfortunately, I'm only good for ballast in ToO, but I'd love me some boots.

I'll be doing bounties and such, but throw me an invite...

PSN berried_treasure

I'm almost ready for IB on Tuesday. Got my Hawkmoon, Thorn, Mythoclast, and TLW to 365. A good shotgun, and sniper. Still lacking on a decent legendary rocket though.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Is there matchmaking? I thought I saw that on the mission brief...
no way, haha.

i can't imagine having done xyor alone so I don't want others to have to. 45 mins dang. I try to help out if I'm free whenever I see someone asking.

Finally got something to replace my Felwinter.

Field Choke/Shot Package/Smallbore/Luck in the Chamber

7jHTMmV.png

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
That's three. I can run sword as usual. No checkpoints unless someone has it. We'll have to make them when we get to Crota.

Deku Tree

I like this new PvP ready deku. Why did u reforge Exodus plan, though? I think it's perfect right out the box with Tripod and G&H. Good velocity

My exodus dropped from a level up package with a much worse roll. Maybe I should destroy mine and just buy the one from the DO vendor lol. I like tripod.

I'm looking forward to that deku back pack carry in the future.

Oh yeah. Get on the train!

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Is anyone down to Nightfall? It seems like it's really hard to pull a group together nowadays since everyone is doing PoE.

Anyone down for some trials .. titan is where im weakest but I want to try to at least get the armor. Id love to get to mercury with him since hes the only one that hasnt been..but im happy with 5 wins

Psn ipitythafool32

I'm CartmanPat on PS4 if there's room on the Crota train. I've only ever beaten him once and it was on easy so feel free to take someone who knows their shit instead haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom