• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

noomi

9-0! Didn't even have to get carried or nothin'

I got gud I guess, props to Macello and Icon, really nice team.

Got a 2nd arc scout though :/

Anyone playing ToO looking for mercury? I'm not excellent but I'm not teh suck either.....well....most of the time I'm not. PSN is greyblade!

JHall

Really disappointed that the Hunters' and Warlocks' Exile boots don't have the heavy ammo perk while the Titans' boots do.

patchday

Np!

Died a ton earlier cause I was learning hunter jumps and kept getting stuck on geometry lol.

My Titan boots from Vance have heavy ammo.

weird mine don't. must be a RNG thing like everything else in this game

edit- are we both talking bout 'greaves of the exile"???

* Added link to the DB. There is no heavy ammo perk listed I'm confused?

Ken

weird mine don't. must be a RNG thing like everything else in this game

edit- are we both talking bout 'greaves of the exile"???

Yes.

11212713_10152715691176841_2256410961451627849_o.jpg

Ridli

Hey Gaf - looking for a team for Trials. Not concerned with Mercury, just looking to run some rounds and hit 5 for boots.

PSN: RidliMM

Namikaze1

Y'all are still playing ToO? My team and I got flawless on our main characters and then we promptly got the fuck out there as quickly as we could. Pantheon is a terrible map for 3v3, I enjoy it in Clash, but it needs to GTFO of the ToO map playlist.
Some of us don't have a good team to play with to get flawless. And some of us are only available after certain times and can't play all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom