• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all are still playing ToO? My team and I got flawless on our main characters and then we promptly got the fuck out there as quickly as we could. Pantheon is a terrible map for 3v3, I enjoy it in Clash, but it needs to GTFO of the ToO map playlist.

Not to pick you out, because it's the new end gave content that's the problem, but your post is the result. It feels like ,aside from a handful of saints, the groups that are really good in ToO are either sticking together or bailing out once they got theirs.

I'm close to giving up on ascending anything. I've played way too many hours this week with my only light being from a poe 34 that I didn't really find fun at all. They need to go back to six person fire teams that end up being much more diverse in skill level.

Navy Bean

Pantheon is an awful map for ToO.

That said, any XboxOne folks want to team up in an hour or so? I will pay cold hard GLIMMER for wins. GT is dmh33.

patchday

The rough thing bout ToO is those little passage coins seem hard to come by. I only have 16 on me atm. I've only seen a few drop from Crucible...

Looks like you'll want to gamble at least 9 coins per run.

edit- oh crap didnt know they were guaranteed to drop once a day in Crucible...

A Passage Coin is a currency that can be used to purchase Trials of Osiris consumables from Brother Vance.[1] Passage Coins can be obtained from the first completion of a match in the daily Crucible playlist once per day.[1] They are also rewarded at random for completing a match in any Crucible playlist.[1]

zewone

The rough thing bout ToO is those little passage coins seem hard to come by. I only have 16 on me atm. I've only seen a few drop from Crucible...

You can get a guaranteed coin every day by playing on match of the daily PvP playlist.

Ikkarus

I believe you get guaranteed passage coins on each crucible daily.

edit- oh crap didnt know they were guaranteed to drop once a day in Crucible...

I followed the reddit post for passage coin spending on my flawless run earlier. Bought the free win and then the mercy once we had 4 wins. At 7-0 I bout the 2 win boon.

someday

Banned
Not to pick you out, because it's the new end gave content that's the problem, but your post is the result. It feels like ,aside from a handful of saints, the groups that are really good in ToO are either sticking together or bailing out once they got theirs.

I'm close to giving up on ascending anything. I've played way too many hours this week with my only light being from a poe 34 that I didn't really find fun at all. They need to go back to six person fire teams that end up being much more diverse in skill level.
I've actually found it more difficult to get 3 person teams than I ever did getting 6 person raids going. I'm less confident jumping in with 2 others that I don't know that well for PoE or ToO when I might just suck. In raids there was a lot more leeway for someone to carry or be carried at times. It doesn't help that I'm just not a pvp master. I like crucible but I'm pretty sure I'm not going to get the clutch kill when we need it.

I've actually found it more difficult to get 3 person teams than I ever did getting 6 person raids going. I'm less confident jumping in with 2 others that I don't know that well for PoE or ToO when I might just suck. In raids there was a lot more leeway for someone to carry or be carried at times. It doesn't help that I'm just not a pvp master. I like crucible but I'm pretty sure I'm not going to get the clutch kill when we need it.

Yeah I'm the same way. Luckily I had guys that I run with all the time help me out. Too bad out time zones are out of sync by 7 hours. If i miss them I'm left to pug's and have the same apprehension.

so lemme get this straight

i have the elder cipher bounty. i just open a bunch of prison of elders chests at 32 until i find something and then i have to wait a random amount of time before i can get queenbreaker's bow?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
so lemme get this straight

i have the elder cipher bounty. i just open a bunch of prison of elders chests at 32 until i find something and then i have to wait a random amount of time before i can get queenbreaker's bow?

32 to 34 yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom