• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

nOoblet16

I never understood the strat for that. There's no way to get hustled by that. You have 10 matches to make adjustments. If you don't then the outcome would have been the same anyways if they kept their real gear on from the very beginning.

Yea, it's just to get a surprise win. But there's already so much element of surprise in first round since you don't know how the other team plays.

Deku Tree

DestinyTracker says I'm in the top 2% for kills, deaths (lol), and assists in Crucible. I play a lot but not sure it's that much. What number are you referring to for the ToO ranking? My DTR score for Trials is 951, whatever that means, doesn't sound too good.

DestinyTracker PvP true skill ranking by game mode (ToO) on PS.

Lnkn52

Yea, it's just to get a surprise win. But there's already so much element of surprise in first round since you don't know how the other team plays.

I played with a friend from my list who would always brought the fight to the center. That is where we would evaluate their skill if they were good close quarters or not.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
3x 9-0 this week as well. Now I can stop playing till reset and finish TW3.

I hate chasing people around this map. Hopefully next week's map is good.

Defyler

How's this Matador roll? Looking for it to replace my felwinters. Not sure how badly I'll miss aggressive ballistics.

pnLT6XBb.jpg

Shot package, rifled barrel, luck in the chamber.

or

uaoWBGCb.jpg

So, in TOO, we just had a team left in matchmaking but it didn't count as a win for us or a loss for them.

They just left somehow and we got put back into matchmaking. Some way to leave without getting a loss?

Lnkn52

There are some streamers (probably others too) that if you donate to them, you get an insta carry or get on a short list of people to be carried to 9-0.

Triple is always taking his subscribers to Mercury, and that requires a $5 monthly fee.

Deku Tree

So, in TOO, we just had a team left in matchmaking but it didn't count as a win for us or a loss for them.

They just left somehow and we got put back into matchmaking. Some way to leave without getting a loss?

I have heard that if you leave quickly enough then it doesn't count. Not sure how quickly you have to leave and where the cut off is at.

If the map is already loading then it should count.

There are some streamers (probably others too) that if you donate to them, you get an insta carry or get on a short list of people to be carried to 9-0.

Wow that doesn't sound bad especially for me since I get online pretty late so I miss playing with groups, for example right now its 7:20 PM for me xD.

I got a Judgement VI with shot package, final round, aggressive ballistics and reinforced barrel.

Should I keep it and keep rerolling one with small bore?

Deku Tree

I got a Judgement VI with shot package, final round, aggressive ballistics and reinforced barrel.

Should I keep it and keep rerolling one with small bore?

I say keep it.

Personally I think reinforced barrel is better then small bore. Who cares about stability in a shotgun?

todd360

There was a guy with celestial nighthawk in a match I played yesterday. Waste of an exotic online. Limiting yourself to one golden gun shot is dumb in trials.

Maybe he was giving himself a handicap.

nOoblet16

How is "catfanone" only ranked 84 on the ToO true skill list?

When I watch his stream the guy is always getting huge kills and rarely ever dying and always winning.

Anyone know what is the exact formula that DestinyTracker uses to calculate true skill?

I think it's pretty much the number of games you've played and won.

My True skill is laughably low, i.e 13-14 for ToO, despite the fact that I have close to 80% wins and my KDR ranging from good to great with some 4-5 duds in between. But I've only played close to 90 matches or so.

nOoblet16

There was a guy with celestial nighthawk in a match I played yesterday. Waste of an exotic online. Limiting yourself to one golden gun shot is dumb in trials.

Maybe he was giving himself a handicap.

He wanted to kill you 6 times over...he really wanted that kill.

ocean

Banned
Oh man. Rubenov is a straight up one man wrecking crew. GGs!
Rubenov was the original GAF Crucibke train sponsor. Look forward to catching a few matches this Iron Banner. Since its low stakes the mood is different from trials - relaxed and joking around, just nice banter to play with. Best Destiny <3

Deku Tree

I think it's pretty much the number of games you've played and won.

My True skill is laughably low, i.e 13-14 for ToO, despite the fact that I have close to 80% wins and my KDR ranging from good to great with some 4-5 duds in between. But I've only played close to 90 matches or so.

Nghtly has a crazy win % at like 97% with a huge number of games played (545).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom